Milwaukee Police Allow Black Panthers To Terrorize Citizens

implies that they are breaking the law.

What law? You can't answer because they are not violating any laws.

But that's OK little snowflake. Black men with guns scare you.

We get it. Your spots are showing.

Enough with you.

It's an offense to be openly carrying like that according to the police. You can ad hom all you want, that's not going to change the fact.

There is nowhere in America in which people are lawfully allowed to hold political protests while openly backing their words with the threat of guns

walk.jpg

s-Saints-Facebook-800x430.png

Gun.jpg

Shall I go on?

Another white boy all star worthy butthurt thread.

There are enough white boy 2nd amendment supporters in this thread that makes your rascist comment unneccesary. But, you are who you are...........
What does 2nd amendment supporters have to do with the fact this thread was started by a white boy that is butthurt over Blacks having guns?

There are enough white boy 2nd amendment supporters in this thread that makes your rascist comment unneccesary. But, you are who you are...........
What does 2nd amendment supporters have to do with the fact this thread was started by a white boy that is butthurt over Blacks having guns?

Didn't know you were just talking about the OP. The term 'white boy' sounded like you are lumping us all together. But, you already know how that works.

Didn't know you were just talking about the OP. The term 'white boy' sounded like you are lumping us all together. But, you already know how that works.
Gotcha.

There is nowhere in America in which people are lawfully allowed to hold political protests while openly backing their words with the threat of guns

walk.jpg

s-Saints-Facebook-800x430.png

Gun.jpg

Shall I go on?

You saying it's legal in Missouri? Fine, if so. Still not legal in Milwaukee.
Missouri and Milwaukee are inside of America. Did you take geography in school?

GFY, troll. Obviously, I was acknowledging the man's point but also speaking to the point of the OP.

Still not legal in Milwaukee.

'Open carry is legal in Wisconsin. You do not need a Wisconsin Concealed Weapons License to open carry. Local authorities cannot have laws or ordinances against open carry since the state preempts all firearms laws in the state. The minimum age to open carry in Wisconsin is 18.'--
OpenCarry.org

If true, then that does not explain the police implication that their open carry was unlawful.

If true, then that does not explain the police implication that their open carry was unlawful.

Without knowing EXACTLY what the group was doing I cannot speak about what police may or may not have considered illegal. The offense could have been a zoning violation.

Without knowing EXACTLY what the group was doing I cannot speak about what police may or may not have considered illegal. The offense could have been a zoning violation.

It's possible. It appears they were in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

black-panthers-march-121816-1-1482191302.jpg

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

Black Panthers hold 'human rights tribunal' in Sherman Park

Tell us why you're against the 2nd amendment again?

I'm not. Are you?

So how did the cowardly police lie then?

In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

I'm not. Are you?

Are you for the second amendment?

I'm not. Are you?

Are you for the second amendment?

You first, why did you call the police cowardly liars for saying having an open carry isn't against the law?

Forum List

Back