mind dicking

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I'm a thing-person, not a people person.

now if someone came to me and asked how to do this or that, I'd be happy to help. I wouldn't sabotage them with misinformation.

However, if I ask someone about a people skills issue. They think, haha, how can I dick her mind!

now if someone came to me and asked how to do this or that, I'd be happy to help. I wouldn't sabotage them with misinformation.

However, if I ask someone about a people skills issue. They think, haha, how can I dick her mind!

Only assholes would do that but there are plenty of them.

New term for me. Guess we learn something new every day, huh? :shock:

Are you serious? Lol. I've read some of your posts before. What kind of game is this now?

Shall I go fetch some links to some of your posts to say . . . oh I don't know . . . maybe Wake? Then we can all see how sensitive and kind you are. :D Lol. Hilarious. This place might as well be a mental institution, seriously.

What? Why would you want to do that? Sounds socio-pathic!

Yes indeed! it does. People see it as an opportunity to get one up on you. I ve found its almost everyone.

Yes indeed! it does. People see it as an opportunity to get one up on you. I ve found its almost everyone.

Hmmmm I like to be honest and truthful with people, find out about them to learn.
The only time I want to be mean is when someone is mean to me. Never just for fun.
And even when people are mean to me, I know there is a reason for it, and I try to be understanding......

Hmmmm I like to be honest and truthful with people, find out about them to learn.
The only time I want to be mean is when someone is mean to me. Never just for fun.
And even when people are mean to me, I know there is a reason for it, and I try to be understanding......

We all know why you were attracted to this thread . . . mind "dicking." Also, you told me that you started a Flame Zone thread about me and told me that I was "rode hard and put away wet" because it was fun for you, no?

Shall I go get your posts and post them here for all to see? I think I will anyways. :D Yup, just to be mean.

Well here's one. Anyone can go there and read the others too. :D Mwa!

Wake, I dated an asshole for over 5 years long ago. After that I didn't get involved with anyone for over 2 years. Then I met the man who later became my husband. Although all my life, men came after me, I actually went after him. Why? Because he was so genuinely nice and also kind of shy. So it was only going to happen if I pushed it a little. I'm glad I did because it turned out he was interested. I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry. You know I tend to be a little emotional sometimes. He's the exact opposite. But the main reason I was so attracted to him was because of how nice he was. I was ready for that. I needed that after being with an asshole who verbally abused me and made me feel like shit for so long. I needed someone nice. Why am I telling you this? Because you seem to be under the impression that all women want to date men who are "bad" guys or confident or standoffish or whatever. That's not necessarily true. Not every woman is like that. You are better off finding one who is and they are out there. A bad experience with one, doesn't mean you can't try again. Every woman is different. You can't just fit one style of dealing with them to every one or you will fail. Get to know someone first and try to find out who you are dealing with on a friend level. Then go from there. It's not that hard to tell if a woman is interested in you and if you can't, then she's probably not.

You are a creepy dick. Hav fun with your limp dick beta you closet dryhumper.

Full of shit Troll...is full of shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back