🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis: Muslim migrant stabs woman 14 times, local media ignores incident

You are a blithering idiot.

From the first source.

Minneapolis Police Sgt. Darcy Horn said no one has been arrested, and that no information on a suspect is available.

None of them mentioned the fact that the guy was a Muslim immigrant. That is what we are discussing here. The MSM would slit their own throats before ever saying anything negative about Muslim rag heads.

From the first source.

Minneapolis Police Sgt. Darcy Horn said no one has been arrested, and that no information on a suspect is available.

None of them mentioned the fact that the guy was a Muslim immigrant. That is what we are discussing here. The MSM would slit their own throats before ever saying anything negative about Muslim rag heads.

That is because nobody knows for sure that he is a Muslim immigrant, they actually reported the known facts. I know that reporting facts and not making shit up is not what you partisan hacks are used to or like to see, but that is what happened here.

i'm just going to advise all woman [all people] to steer clear of ALL 'skinnies' on the streets of minnesota or in the USA GGator .

From the first source.

That is because nobody knows for sure that he is a Muslim immigrant, they actually reported the known facts. I know that reporting facts and not making shit up is not what you partisan hacks are used to or like to see, but that is what happened here.
The article said that the news reported that the attacker was a Somali Muslim immigrant. And that was at the end of the video. No one else has mentioned it. Also, who but a crazed camel humper would go up to a stranger and try to stab her to death? It wasn't robbery, or rape. He was trying to kill her. Stay tuned. I will be proven correct if they manage to catch the guy. I'll expect an apology from you when that happens. But I won't hold my breath.

best not to take any of these lefty loons seriously , they are apologists for all that is wrong with the USA .

Liberals probably got off on it - they have so much hatred for fellow Americans, they love the idea of America being "punished" by the 3rd world. Their white-American-guilt has morphed into white-American-self-loathing under the poison radius of Obama's smoldering grudge against both. Why do you suppose liberal pigs have such a violent, panicked reaction to putting American interests first?

From the first source.

The article said that the news reported that the attacker was a Somali Muslim immigrant. And that was at the end of the video. No one else has mentioned it. Also, who but a crazed camel humper would go up to a stranger and try to stab her to death? It wasn't robbery, or rape. He was trying to kill her. Stay tuned. I will be proven correct if they manage to catch the guy. I'll expect an apology from you when that happens. But I won't hold my breath.

The article lied, I know that is shocking from such an outstaind site as that one, but it is the fact. But they know that people like you and the OP are too stupid or too lazy to actually listen to the news report.

The news reported that the attacker was a Somali in his early 20s wearing a green army jacket. There have been Somalis in that area for more than 40 years. Since the guy was in his 20s there is a good chance he is a citizen.

Uptown is border of the wealthy neighborhoods around the lakes.....too bad someone didn't shoot the bastard

Since the Catholic and Lutheran churches are responsible for importing all these Somali muslims to MN, fuck both of those slimebags. These churches are splattered with so many muslim cum-stains, especially the Catholics even before Pope Frannie, I don't have any more use for these criminal, dirtbag churches than I have for Pisslam itself. Hell, the Catholics' and muslims' commonality is a long history of pedophilia and slaughtering Jews. Fuck that Catholic corruption-cult and its morbid, masochistic obsession with guilt and suffering. Catholicism is to masochism what Pisslam is to sadism.

the news is out , gotta be careful of those 'somali muslims' even when walking down the street going home from works BBoo .

Got to watch out for a lot of things in this world.
------------------------------ last thing that should have to be watched for is 'somali' muslims in Minnesota BBoo .

Certainly below white dude with a rifle in the clock tower on my list.

so we have native murderers in the USA but thats no reason to import third world muslim , somali murderers BBooo.

Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

How do you know it was a Muslim migrant? All reports I’ve found covering the story say that the police are still searching for a suspect.

Because the story says the police report it was a Somali Muslim. I think that might be a big clue.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

so we have native murderers in the USA but thats no reason to import third world muslim , somali murderers BBooo.

People are people no matter where you're from. Some folks just go crazy. No reason to demonize all because of the actions of a few.

if you watch the video it reports that the stabber was 'somali' . Only makes logical sense that the 'somali' was muslim Slade ,
Apologies, I didn't see the video. I just watched it. It looks a little ironic given the OP was trying to claim it wasn't getting any coverage and then yall point to a local news report that was covering the story. :cuckoo:

I just don't understand the logic. Do you all just hate muslims and are you trying to point out that they are violent in an attempt to block them from coming into the country or rally support to shame them to leave? I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here...

If a Christian kills somebody does that warrant the same type of response? Kick em out or don't let them in.

Makes no sense

the news is out , gotta be careful of those 'somali muslims' even when walking down the street going home from works BBoo .

Got to watch out for a lot of things in this world.
------------------------------ last thing that should have to be watched for is 'somali' muslims in Minnesota BBoo .

Certainly below white dude with a rifle in the clock tower on my list.
Or priest in a kindergarten class.

Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

How do you know it was a Muslim migrant? All reports I’ve found covering the story say that the police are still searching for a suspect.

Because the story says the police report it was a Somali Muslim. I think that might be a big clue.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Shoot me a link to that police report I'd love to check it out, I couldn't find it online. The only report that I found that claimed it was a Somali Muslim Immigrant was Jihad watch which is more full of shit than Trump.

Forum List

Back