🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis: Muslim migrant stabs woman 14 times, local media ignores incident

Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

So was this the only stabbing in the country ? Or were all the stabbings done by muslims ?

You righty racists scour the news for stories like this so you can slander the minoritiy of your choice .

not a minority , muslim was an imported 'somali muslim' Murderer Timmy .

Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

Can you prove that the media in Minneapolis gave this story no coverage?
I live in the metro...this is the first I have heard of it.
Not surprised on lack of coverage...the local libtards love to pat themselves on the back for "saving" the Somalis. They get that warm fuzzy feeling like saving a shelter pet.
Another local tidbit ignored nationally...regarding officer Phillip Noor shooting of Justine Diamonds...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YwAg&usg=AOvVaw11m7AUc0AutBaTR87ArjgI&ampcf=1

i forgot all about the shooting of the Aussie lady , fiance to an American that was shot to death by somali 'muslim' diversity cop in an alley as she was wearing pajamas . Whats up with that eh ??? Happened last summer just a few months ago i think . Thanks for the reminder Petro ,

Can you prove that the media in Minneapolis gave this story no coverage?
I've gone over this before in other threads
....you'd have to be a total idiot not to see the MSM does not give much time to anti-white/etc stories
but if it is a black man getting killed/etc --it's ALL OVER the MSM--for days!!!!--YEARS--we are still hearing about the POOR criminal [ and his POOOOR family:rolleyes-41: ] who stole, attacked a clerk, then attacked a cop MBrown
...even the local news does it in my city
..also when a white cop kills a dangerous black criminal IN SELF DEFENSE, it is NOT because of race, has NOTHING to do with race --but the MSM makes a big deal out of the race aspect
..but when a black murders an INNOCENT white BECAUSE of race--race/hate is never mentioned---WHEN it is in the MSM...and it is never as big as the POOOOR black criminal story
perfect example here:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

even though blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites

Last edited:
one import or third world immigrant breaking any law is one too many, STOP all immigration especially of third worlders . What GOOD purpose do third worlders [especially muslims] serve when they cannot even build good societies in their native ''hellholes' Aba I ??

Last edited:

Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet, second only to Muslims

Deep state run media. #repealFOTP

They are fed bull shit by their far right sites and never once think to double check it.

Fucking sheep
But, in their defense, a man's gotta eat...
---------------------------------------------- its a big deal , an imported somali muslim chasing down some American woman in an American city and stabbing her almost to death . Where are yer brains Monk R ??

Forum List

Back