Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Donated $100,000 to Controversial Muslim Cleric Who Praised Hitler and Hamas

TamponTimmy is a throwaway candidate... yesterday's garbage. They knew he was a cowardly deserter and some kind of depraved farm animal enthusiast before they made this unholy alliance. They're evil, not stupid. They're not going to waste political capital and their skilled liars (Gruesome/Shapiro) on a dumb slut that can't speak in public. I'm sure she was given the chance to step aside (like Pedo Pete) and she wouldn't do it.

This is their revenge. Just like hillury they won't try hard to steal this election.... it's already in the tank.

walz stolen valor 006.jpg

There are other threads about that. This one is about your VP candidate giving a lot of money to a radical Muslim who liked Hitler.

What do you think about that?
There is no healthcare plan. So you post meaningless shit like this.

I heard Jared's buddies in Qatar were crying during the Hamas leader's funeral.

TamponTimmy is a throwaway candidate... yesterday's garbage. They knew he was a cowardly deserter and some kind of depraved farm animal enthusiast before they made this unholy alliance. They're evil, not stupid. They're not going to waste political capital and their skilled liars (Gruesome/Shapiro) on a dumb slut that can't speak in public. I'm sure she was given the chance to step aside (like Pedo Pete) and she wouldn't do it.

This is their revenge. Just like hillury they won't try hard to steal this election.... it's already in the tank.

View attachment 993641
how fast can ya run with a fat ass/gut like that

Forum List

Back