Minority houses of Democrats is depending on the American Stupid to slow Trump down?????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, both Senate and Congressional Democrats, are relying on the American Stupid...these same mf's that elected Trump or never showed up to vote....to help them slow down Trump when he goes bat shit crazy with Court nominations and dismantling ACA...since the GOP can pretty much do what they want at this point. Am I missing something here or have these sorry excuses for politicians, ie Democrats, lost their fuckin minds???

First off, most of us, ie Democrats didn't vote, could give a fuck about elections and won't care one way or another what this white nightmare does....the other half, is too busy whining about voter fraud...as if anyone in their right mind would want Hillary in office. I mean its a lose lose situation for sane people in this country and getting over Trump and this fuckin election is something we must resign ourselves to, let this crazy mf's fuck the country and the people that voted for him and hope and pray there's enough country left for a democrat to clean up in a few years.

At the end of the day, his supporters need to suffer and we democrats have got to let go of trying to fix shit and pray on shit and let this bitch do what he gotta do and move on.

Let me get this straight, both Senate and Congressional Democrats, are relying on the American Stupid...these same mf's that elected Trump or never showed up to vote....to help them slow down Trump when he goes bat shit crazy with Court nominations and dismantling ACA...since the GOP can pretty much do what they want at this point. Am I missing something here or have these sorry excuses for politicians, ie Democrats, lost their fuckin minds???

First off, most of us, ie Democrats didn't vote, could give a fuck about elections and won't care one way or another what this white nightmare does....the other half, is too busy whining about voter fraud...as if anyone in their right mind would want Hillary in office. I mean its a lose lose situation for sane people in this country and getting over Trump and this fuckin election is something we must resign ourselves to, let this crazy mf's fuck the country and the people that voted for him and hope and pray there's enough country left for a democrat to clean up in a few years.

At the end of the day, his supporters need to suffer and we democrats have got to let go of trying to fix shit and pray on shit and let this bitch do what he gotta do and move on.

when are you going to move on?....

Yes, you're missing something.
Yeah, democrats suck....people voted for a fuckin crook, lets deal with this bitch and get it over with

It's blind fools like you who make this whole exchange of ideas on boards like this a total waste of time.
Go read Glasnost's OP on pizzagate then tell me all about your heroes. Convert or suffer the consequences.

This election wasn't an endorsement of Trump, it was a rejection of leftist extremism. Blame yourself.

You have it turned around.

The DNC depended on American stupid to get Hillary elected.

American smart elected Trump instead and now you and the other lefty loons are melting down over it.

You can't cure stupid and that's what anyone who voted for Hillary is. Mind numbing stupid.

American smart elected Trump instead and now you and the other lefty loons are melting down over it.

You can't cure stupid and that's what anyone who voted for Hillary is. Mind numbing stupid.
Listen, nobody on the planet is happy about Trump....nobody, but white people who are ignorant and racist. You can keep believing in this guy all you want and I am sooo over people like you. I can't deal with ignorance anymore and Trump supporters are ignorant, so on that note, I wish you well and please save your comments for people who can deal with yaw, I can't anymore.

Listen, nobody on the planet is happy about Trump....nobody, but white people who are ignorant and racist. You can keep believing in this guy all you want and I am sooo over people like you. I can't deal with ignorance anymore and Trump supporters are ignorant, so on that note, I wish you well and please save your comments for people who can deal with yaw, I can't anymore.
:itsok:

Loads of people are happy. The millions who voted for Trump are happy. The only unhappy people are you and the rest of those who supported Hillary.

Speaking of racists. You are the biggest racist I've ever seen. You accuse everyone of being racist while you spew your ignorant views.

I'm so over people like you. Racists like you.

Get back to me next year when you grow the fuck up and cease your racist bullshit. Lets see how the country is doing under President Trump.

You can't cure a racist ass.

Loads of people are happy. The millions who voted for Trump are happy. The only unhappy people are you and the rest of those who supported Hillary.

Speaking of racists. You are the biggest racist I've ever seen. You accuse everyone of being racist while you spew your ignorant views.

Get back to me next year when you grow the fuck up and cease your racist bullshit. Lets see how the country is doing under President Trump.

Dear, I call it like I see it...you don't like it, put me on ignore and have a great new year....I'm over people like you too, I just posted a farewell thread to you people, can't stomach your kind anymore and just for the record, Hillary won the popular vote and the world, save for Russia and rednecks in London, hate trump

Dear, I call it like I see it...you don't like it, put me on ignore and have a great new year....I'm over people like you too, I just posted a farewell thread to you people, can't stomach your kind anymore and just for the record, Hillary won the popular vote and the world, save for Russia and rednecks in London, hate trump

LMAO You are a piece of work all right.

You're just pissed because Hillary and the DNC along with the media and every other swinging dick in this country underestimated the message Trump put out there and you're stupid, careless and incompetent Hillary didn't win the election.

You're pissed because the man you all saw a joke ended up being the winner while Hillary that POS lost.

As for stomaching anyone we all deserve a medal for putting up with you're whinny ass for this long.

Oh and I doubt anyone but you and the rest of the losers hate Trump.

Well Ta Ta . Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Good riddance though you were good for a few laughs.

when are you going to move on?....
Today, now, immediately!!!

I'm happy! I hope Trump can fix things for all of us now. I think he can. We just gotta struggle through the first year like last year and I think we'll break out :)

LMAO You are a piece of work all right.

You're just pissed because Hillary and the DNC along with the media and every other swinging dick in this country underestimated the message Trump put out there and you're stupid, careless and incompetent Hillary didn't win the election.

You're pissed because the man you all saw a joke ended up being the winner while Hillary that POS lost.

As for stomaching anyone we all deserve a medal for putting up with you're whinny ass for this long.

Oh and I doubt anyone but you and the rest of the losers hate Trump.

Well Ta Ta . Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Good riddance though you were good for a few laughs.
This idiot is to Truthmatters as Barry is to James Earl Carter, in a get out of jail free sort of way.

Forum List

Back