Minority leader Kevin McCarthy to Trump mobsters: Violence must stop

Nope, after murdering that girl today in DC and beating up old ladies, you fuckers aren't gonna get off easy.

CNN's Jim Acosta just reported a few minutes ago that he had just talked to a close Trump adviser who has known Trump for many years who said: "Trump is out of his mind". "All he can talk and think about is losing the election."

I wish this Rino punk had been half as vociferous condemning the theft of the 2020 presidential election.

If more Never Trumpers had spoken up on Trump's behalf perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess but maybe
that was McCarthy's intent.

CNN's Jim Acosta just reported a few minutes ago that he had just talked to a close Trump adviser who has known Trump for many years who said: "Trump is out of his mind". "All he can talk and think about is losing the election."
If Jim Acosta ever told the truth a flame in hell would go out.

1610051991359.png

Trump was out of his mind before he lost the election.

I wish this Rino punk had been half as vociferous condemning the theft of the 2020 presidential election.

If more Never Trumpers had spoken up on Trump's behalf perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess but maybe
that was McCarthy's intent.
How about a link with your evidence of the "theft of the 2020 presidential election." It will be interesting to see what you come up with, because it's Trump and enablers like you, that are responsible for Wednesday's terrorist attacks against the capital building. It's the legacy of Trump and yourself, nothing but unsupported lies of "theft" rather than an admission of defeat in a lawful election. But, I guess, like your Messiah, you just can't cotton to losing!

How about a link with your evidence of the "theft of the 2020 presidential election." It will be interesting to see what you come up with, because it's Trump and enablers like you, that are responsible for Wednesday's terrorist attacks against the capital building. It's the legacy of Trump and yourself, nothing but unsupported lies of "theft" rather than an admission of defeat in a lawful election. But, I guess, like your Messiah, you just can't cotton to losing!
Evidence of theft of the election is ubiquitous on the internet. Don't act like there isn't any.

To throw you a bone, however, I would suggest watching videotape from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County, Georgia Nov. 3rd.

Where a "broken water pipe" (which didn't exist) was used as a pretext to send observers home although hidden trays of ballots were pulled out from under tables (all videotaped) so five remaining women workers could spend the next three hours running those ballots through Dominion vote changing machines racking up thousands of votes for Corrupt Joe Biden, as records confirm.

Are you that stupid that you know nothing about this? Or maybe you just can't admit to what your
partisan brain is unwilling to recognize? Either way the evidence exists, in spades.

Forum List

Back