Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

There are strict provisions for storing Secret and Top Secret Documents.
It usually involves more than storing them in boxes in a storeroom.

Mara Lago is a public facility with guests and staff who do not have clearance or a need to know.

Lets see what the FBI finds

There is SCIF at Mara Lago. Look it up, you might learn something about classified data. The only criminality here is the illegal FBI raid on a past president's property.

possibly, but a complete congressional takeover is more likely. The American people are pissed about inflation, gas prices, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Biden's senility, and Kamala's incompetence. A red wave is very likely.

Even Mitch McConnell does not share your optimism.
Trump cost Republicans the Senate in 2020. With candidates like Walker and Oz, looks like he is doing the same in 2022.

There is SCIF at Mara Lago. Look it up, you might learn something about classified data. The only criminality here is the illegal FBI raid on a past president's property.
That will handle any phone calls coming out of Mara Lago
The documents raided were not stored in a SCIF but in an unclassified storage room.

No. He should play like Democrats do, so we can utterly crush you politically into oblivion, so we can rebuild our country.

Do you understand that?

Do I need to draw a picture?

So Trump’s defense will be

But….But……HILLARY

:auiqs.jpg:

Works for me innocent laws dont matter anymore you showed us
Hillary had to answer for her storage of Classified Documents in sworn testimony before Congress

Will Trump do the same?
Or will he plead the Fifth again?

Hillary had to answer for her storage of Classified Documents in sworn testimony before Congress

Will Trump do the same?
Or will he plead the Fifth again?
Hilliary didnt answer for shit. Got let off. Rules for thee and not for me. Kinda how Swamp creatures roll.

Is the classified material the cocktail napkin, the dinner menu or the letter shitstain obama left?

He will no longer answer to any of your charges.

He won't need to anymore. Cry about it, go suck your thumb in the corner. We don't care.

So Trump CAN shoot someone on 5th Avenue and nobody will do a thing

Hilliary didnt answer for shit. Got let off. Rules for thee and not for me. Kinda how Swamp creatures roll.

Hillary testified under oath multiple times

When will Fifth Amendment Donnie do the same?

Bradley P. Moss, a national security attorney, told Insider that Trump could face five years in prison if he's found guilty under a national security bill that he signed as president.

Trump signed the bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, into law in January 2018.
I am secure in my knowledge that Biden knows and remembers every Bill he signs into law.

Forum List

Back