Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

Trump does not get to issue a blanket declassification on all documents in his possession

Each document must be declassified on its own. Not just for Trump, but anyone who possesses that document
Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that their Dear Leader can just snap his fingers, declassify (not 'unclassify') a bunch of seriously top secret documents and then do what he wants with them.....like sell them to China or Russia or North Korea? Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that just saying "declassified" would make something any less sensitive?

Actually thats exactly how it works.
Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that trump can declassify missile launch codes (an example) and then put them on the open market for Russia, China, or North Korea to bid on. No biggie because it's all declassified now, right? :heehee:

Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that trump can declassify missile launch codes (an example) and then put them on the open market for Russia, China, or North Korea to bid on. No biggie because it's all declassified now, right? :heehee:
IDK if thats the same thing or not honestly. But my point stands.
So, stop with your propaganda, comrade.

Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that their Dear Leader can just snap his fingers, declassify (not 'unclassify') a bunch of seriously top secret documents and then do what he wants with them.....like sell them to China or Russia or North Korea? Imagine MAGA-Republicans believing that just saying "declassified" would make something any less sensitive?

I am not aware of what powers a President may have in terms of altering classification of information.
But even if he has that power, I can’t see any President declaring Top Secret information unclassified just to protect himself from a security violation

I am secure in my knowledge that Biden knows and remembers every Bill he signs into law.

You think Trump doesn’t remember a law that he insisted on after declaring Hillary a crook for her handling of classified documents?

It was TRUMPs law

You think Trump doesn’t remember a law that he insisted on after declaring Hillary a crook for her handling of classified documents?

It was TRUMPs law
I relish the fact that you can't admit that Biden doesn't even know 90% of what he's signing.

I relish the fact that you can't admit that Biden doesn't even know 90% of what he's signing.

Biden is well aware of bills he initiated and ultimately signed.
He is proud of them

Are you trying to claim Trump does not remember signing a bill on making mishandling classified information a felony?

He is the one who insisted on it after he was unable to pin anything on Hillary

He is proud of them

Are you trying to claim Trump does not remember signing a bill on making mishandling classified information a felony?

Biden ADMITTED he doesnt know what he was signing the other day, ya damn liar.

He is proud of them

Too funny how you continue to make yourself look like a bigger and bigger jackass with every new post.

Blows my mind how pathetic these hacks are. Still trying to say biden is fine.
HE SHAKES HANDS WITH AIR, you goddamn idiots.

Forum List

Back