Mishandling Classified Information is now a Felony……Is Trump above the law?

I remember Republicans saying Trump couldn't break the law because he's the President.

The provision bars a person from holding any office “under the United States” if the person has sworn an oath of allegiance to the Constitution and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the government or “given aid to the enemies” of the U.S.

They also said he couldn't be charged while President. Well, he's not POTUS now.

Find out what happens when you push too far

Keep going

As President, Trump insisted on tougher laws for handling Classified Information after Hillary was not prosecuted
It changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony

Get back to us when they actually attempt to charge Former President Trump with something.

Otherwise ... None of the objections so far have focused on anything representing President Trump as being above the law.
That's just a bunch of political garbage fomented and regurgitated by political assclowns like you.

The only people who have pretended they can act outside the law ... Are the law enforcement agencies involved ...
And that stands true in regard to Former Secretary Clinton's actions and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

So what if it is a felony ... Charge him with something.

Sure. The :14 second mark.

Trump does not get to issue a blanket declassification on all documents in his possession

Each document must be declassified on its own. Not just for Trump, but anyone who possesses that document

As President, Trump insisted on tougher laws for handling Classified Information after Hillary was not prosecuted
It changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony

why was Hillary not prosecuted? She clearly violated the classified data laws on the books at the time. Why is she above the law? If you or I did what she did we would be typing this from a jail cell.

Trump does not get to issue a blanket declassification on all documents in his possession

Each document must be declassified on its own. Not just for Trump, but anyone who possesses that document

Keep going with these bogus, stupid accusations that are nothing. Keep going and see what you get.

why was Hillary not prosecuted? She clearly violated the classified data laws on the books at the time. Why is she above the law? If you or I did what she did we would be typing this from a jail cell.

Different law
Trump made it tougher with more severe penalties

Does Trumps law only apply to others?

Different law
Trump made it tougher with more severe penalties

Does Trumps law only apply to others?
laws apply to everyone. the laws in effect when hillary had classified data on her illegal server would have put you or me in jail, yet she was exempt from those laws, why?

laws apply to everyone. the laws in effect when hillary had classified data on her illegal server would have put you or me in jail, yet she was exempt from those laws, why?
Laws do not apply after the fact

Trump wanted a tougher law on handling classified information.
Does it apply to him or not?

Laws do not apply after the fact

Trump wanted a tougher law on handling classified information.
Does it apply to him or not?
of course it does, the laws in effect when hillary violated them should have put her in jail. I had a top secret and SAP clearance for years, I know the laws on handling classified data. If I did what she did, I would be in jail for a long time.

of course it does, the laws in effect when hillary violated them should have put her in jail. I had a top secret and SAP clearance for years, I know the laws on handling classified data. If I did what she did, I would be in jail for a long time.

This is about TRUMP
Should he follow his own rules?

Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and her cheating husband. I don't know why they continue to cite "the law" to us. We're playing by their rules now. Shock, they don't seem to like that.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back