Miss America dips her toe into controversial reign

LOL at all the racists coming unhinged at Miss America having some flavor! Thats a shame people are that ignorant to attack her on twitter with racist comments.

"Flavor"? What do you mean, racist?

I'm just glad the tatted up one didn't win.

Not that I care who won, but the tattooed lady is a army sergeant. That makes the tats OK by me.

article-2419927-1BC7D9B9000005DC-780_634x702.jpg

Admittedly your "logic" (such as it is), frequently eludes me; but this time I have to ask; what is it about someone serving in the military that makes the tats "OK by you"? Is there some necessary connection between military service and tattoos? Is there some new regulation I don't know about? I was not aware there was any difference between a service member having tattoos, and a permanent civilian having them. Kindly explain; I'm just not seeing a connection here....:confused:

Thanks for asking so I don't have to, he would never believe I was seriously curious after all the times I blasted his idiocy.

Not that I care who won, but the tattooed lady is a army sergeant. That makes the tats OK by me.

Is that the Serenity Prayer I see tatooed on her? I wonder if she's a drunk. Or a reformed drunk, I should say. They like that prayer.

Not that there's anything wrong with reformed drunks. They're better than unreformed drunks. :)

I don't care about her ethnicity, but in pictures I've seen she looks a little pudgy. Apparently she lost weight, but I still think she's kind of fat. Now, I struggle to keep my weight under control, too, so I understand how challenging that can be. But if you're going to be Miss America I think you should have it under control and keep it under control. Not sure if she'll succeed at that.

I'm sure she'd be devastated to hear that you might not be interested in getting it on with her because she doesn't meet your standards.

She represents America, that's the point. She needs to stay in shape.

By the way, the thought of getting it on with her makes me want to puke. I'm a straight woman. :)

"Flavor"? What do you mean, racist?

You wouldnt [sic] understand. Youre [sic] white Unk.

Why don't you explain yourself, racist?

Too bad you like to call people names. You do sometimes come up with one liners that I would like to answer. However, I wont reward your childish behavior and dignify it with a real answer. Grow up and learn to be polite if you want real discussion.

I don't care about her ethnicity, but in pictures I've seen she looks a little pudgy. Apparently she lost weight, but I still think she's kind of fat. Now, I struggle to keep my weight under control, too, so I understand how challenging that can be. But if you're going to be Miss America I think you should have it under control and keep it under control. Not sure if she'll succeed at that.

I'm sure she'd be devastated to hear that you might not be interested in getting it on with her because she doesn't meet your standards.

She represents America, that's the point. She needs to stay in shape.

By the way, the thought of getting it on with her makes me want to puke. I'm a straight woman. :)

I'm not here to judge you on whatever curiosity you may or may not be experiencing. However, if you want her to represent America today you'd have to have a Miss America who's got a gut bulging out so far you can't tell if she's wearing the bikini or not. For the 'talent' portion of the program she'd lay on a sofa watching 'The View' or some such trash with a chocolate cake in one hand and a diet coke in the other.

Admittedly your "logic" (such as it is), frequently eludes me; but this time I have to ask; what is it about someone serving in the military that makes the tats "OK by you"? Is there some necessary connection between military service and tattoos? Is there some new regulation I don't know about? I was not aware there was any difference between a service member having tattoos, and a permanent civilian having them. Kindly explain; I'm just not seeing a connection here....:confused:

I give a lot of leeway to people who serve their country. I don't know how to explain it any better.

Thanks for asking so I don't have to, he would never believe I was seriously curious after all the times I blasted his idiocy.

You're a fucking moron.. You think you blasted anyone? All you ever got is bitch slapped and you're too fucking stupid to even know that rattling noise is your tiny brain inside that big empty head.

I don't like it at all. I don't like the fact that you are a racist. It's up to you to do something about that.

If you feel I'm a racist ....

Me and most other people who have read your posts here. The problem is YOU, don't look for it elsewhere.

I dont see it as a problem. You do. I'm not begging you to talk to me. You are however doing that to me. If you think I'm racist then dont initiate conversation or say something stupid to that will cause me address you.

Forum List

Back