Miss Luggage Lifter Busted again

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Goes back to 2018. Wonder how many others will start to dig on this guy.

Hard to believe the Biden regime didn't do a psych evaluation on a person they hired to manage national security nuclear programs.

Actually, it's not that hard to believe...

The Transsexuals have taken over the Left
Huh. I think you are correct. Certainly to be a Dem you have to at least pretend to agree with all their issues, like that everyone has to be forced to use the wrong pronouns and refer to them as the sex they obviously aren't.

To give them their own bathrooms at the very least and let them win all the women's sports matches. And if you don't support all that, you can't be in the Dem club.

Goes back to 2018. Wonder how many others will start to dig on this guy.

This person was a classic example of checking the correct box on an application when hired these days, because he was just eat up with Character issue's that the application process had ignored, and ignored all due to being reduced to not allowing character references to be contacted as part of the admissions phase of the application due to political correctness gone mad in today's society.

Biden and crew are the worst administrative body ever to reside over this nation.

The be a member of the Democrat Party aka the party of science,
You are required to believe that if a man puts on a women's clothes.
He will magically be transformed into a woman that can get pregnant and birth a baby. ... :cuckoo:
It's all brainwashing, and the poor weak minded are being sadly consumed by it all.
The left have to be drastically reduced in government, education, and any other major spear of influence it has over our up and coming generation. No other way if it's going to be corrected before it gets any worse. The left can be reformed, but it has to be led by strong unwavering force's that will create an environment that will lead them in the right direction once again. What's going on now is totally unexceptable.

Huh. I think you are correct. Certainly to be a Dem you have to at least pretend to agree with all their issues, like that everyone has to be forced to use the wrong pronouns and refer to them as the sex they obviously aren't.

To give them their own bathrooms at the very least and let them win all the women's sports matches. And if you don't support all that, you can't be in the Dem club.
To go further, you can't speak freely or pray in the once coveted American institution's that they have vastly taken over, and that they are vastly controlling now. Not many want to participate anymore in these institution's, especially if they are traditional patriot's, but sadly it's reducing the fields down to limited access for the majority who don't want to participate in woke culture or to go along with the craziness.

To go further, you can't speak freely or pray in the once coveted American institution's that they have vastly taken over, and that they are vastly controlling now. Not many want to participate anymore in these institution's, especially if they are traditional patriot's, but sadly it's reducing the fields down to limited access for the majority who don't want to participate in woke culture or to go along with the craziness.
I think you make a good point about reduced access. I am reading right now a new novel that has been reviewed by the Wall Street Journal and a three-page review in Time Magazine, just to cite the reviews I've actually read --- and it looks like this is one of those books the publishing industry gets together and just decides to make a bestseller. Never mind the readers. I NEVER buy books without reading a sample anymore but this one was so hyped everywhere that I stupidly did. And it's woke, woke, woke, woke. Heavily feminist also, which I don't mind so much, but you know, that's all so yesterday, we all know it already, been there, done that, boring.

Everyone has something wrong with them at this New England boarding school. Lesbians married with children right off, blacks out of place and feeling like victims, Oh, God, it just goes on and on worse and worse. For the leftists who think it sounds good, it's this new I Have Some Questions for You by one Rebecca Makkai. Some girl got murdered 20 years ago at the school and they convicted the only black in New Hampshire for the crime because he did act inappropriately toward the students, but probably it was an older male teacher. Have to say, I've seen more original plots than that. And that's all in the first chapters, so where's the suspense?

IMO they decided to make it a bestseller whether anyone likes it or not BECAUSE it's Woke. I'll give it a scathing review and Amazon won't publish the review ---- I know how all that goes. :mad:

I think you make a good point about reduced access. I am reading right now a new novel that has been reviewed by the Wall Street Journal and a three-page review in Time Magazine, just to cite the reviews I've actually read --- and it looks like this is one of those books the publishing industry gets together and just decides to make a bestseller. Never mind the readers. I NEVER buy books without reading a sample anymore but this one was so hyped everywhere that I stupidly did. And it's woke, woke, woke, woke. Heavily feminist also, which I don't mind so much, but you know, that's all so yesterday, we all know it already, been there, done that, boring.

Everyone has something wrong with them at this New England boarding school. Lesbians married with children right off, blacks out of place and feeling like victims, Oh, God, it just goes on and on worse and worse. For the leftists who think it sounds good, it's this new I Have Some Questions for You by one Rebecca Makkai. Some girl got murdered 20 years ago at the school and they convicted the only black in New Hampshire for the crime because he did act inappropriately toward the students, but probably it was an older male teacher. Have to say, I've seen more original plots than that. And that's all in the first chapters, so where's the suspense?

IMO they decided to make it a bestseller whether anyone likes it or not BECAUSE it's Woke. I'll give it a scathing review and Amazon won't publish the review ---- I know how all that goes. :mad:
Crazy stuff out there, and sadly it's lending to the demise of our nation in the eye's of God, and in the eye's of our old friends that once respected us as a nation out there. Worse they won't hesitate to use it all to justify attempting to gain sentiment against us as a nation. It's very dangerous.

1677345463094.jpeg

How can a mentally deranged freak like this be appointed to a sensitive position in government dealing with nuclear energy

Only in lib la land

The be a member of the Democrat Party aka the party of science,
You are required to believe that if a man puts on a women's clothes.
He will magically be transformed into a woman that can get pregnant and birth a baby. ... :cuckoo:
The Biden administration employs freaks.

Forum List

Back