Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets

upload_2019-7-19_20-46-10.jpeg[URL='https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=photo+of+bill+clinton+smiling&id=284EE8C85FABCC60CCD1D0DFCD9B25756825934B&FORM=IQFRBA'][URL='https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=photo+of+women+removing+their+bras&id=25CD51C1C08AF1DE68FB2E48CDC47A8955865134&FORM=IQFRBA'][/URL][/URL]

They let him go for it didn't they?

Why don't you answer the question?

You agree that the pageant has a right to fire her for expressing her opinions on her personal, social media accounts. But when it came to Kapernut, you agreed that he had the RIGHT to engage in political protests while he's on the fucking job. Right?

That's just wrong right there. Stripping of her crown for having the "wrong" opinion. smh

Why are they monitoring her posts in the 1st place, hmm?

What kinda crap is that?

Clown World.

You agree that the pageant has a right to fire her for expressing her opinions on her personal, social media accounts. But when it came to Kapernut, you agreed that he had the RIGHT to engage in political protests while he's on the fucking job. Right?
He got fired didn't he?

I'm not gonna discuss his protest because you're a tRumpkin and will insist he was disrespecting the military or something like that.

Them there's also the fact that he didn't say anything, or make a big deal out of it.

He got fired didn't he?

I'm not gonna discuss his protest because you're a tRumpkin and will insist he was disrespecting the military or something like that.

Them there's also the fact that he didn't say anything, or make a big deal out of it.

Disrespect is subjective. To me he was disrespectful. Never Forget.

He got fired didn't he?

Disrespect is subjective. To me he was disrespectful. Never Forget.
Nevermind.

He got fired didn't he?

He wasn't fired.

You're a hypocrite. You said it was fine for Kapernut to engage in political protest WHILE AT HIS FUCKING JOB and then you said that the beauty pageant is in the right for terminating her because she made politically incorrect statements on her personal fucking social-media account.

Hypocrite.

It matters little how she "seems" to YOU. What really matters is how she actually IS, and exactly what she ACTUALLY said. The rest is just leftist interpretation through their triggered colored glasses. Animals deal in feelings. Men deal in facts. So good of you to declare yourself, but... We all already knew...

This is my favourite post of the day! One of my best friends did his doctoral thesis on the psychometry of linguisitics. He explained that how people use language, is highly indicative of their biases and prejudices, and how such useage in the hands of those skilled in manipulation use language to twist arguments with no basis in fact or substance, and engender an emotional response, because emotions trump logic every single time.

Here Vastator uses a highly overwrought, emotional argument which to overcome the dispassionate fact that saying black murders are only a black problem and that black people need to deal with that is a highly inflammatory and racist remark.

Old Lady, her entire post is rampantly racist since it singles out blacks and blames them for a problem that exists across all demographics problem. That's about a racist as it gets.

Oh, you have a friend who did a thesis? That makes you an expert! :lol:

... It’s why the anti-abortion movement calls itself “pro-life” even though it approves of the death penalty and war.....r.

Is that the same reason the pro-death movement hides behind the word “choice”?

Btw, being a law clerk doesn’t make you a linguist any more than having a friend who wrote a thesis.

You HAVE to know that you're not really talking to a "law clerk". That's a foreign troll. It pretends to be Canadian, but is probably Russian.

Crepitus

The bible is referring to guys like you in the following verse.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ecclesiastes 10:2

Why a Christian woman wear a hijab?

GOD Bless her! she is a true patriot! :clap2:

He got fired didn't he?

He wasn't fired.

You're a hypocrite. You said it was fine for Kapernut to engage in political protest WHILE AT HIS FUCKING JOB and then you said that the beauty pageant is in the right for terminating her because she made politically incorrect statements on her personal fucking social-media account.

Hypocrite.

Valid

We might well see the day where a woman who refuses to wear the hijab in solidarity won't be able to go to a restaurant, open a bank account or be allowed in a movie.

Forum List

Back