As far as I remember NONE. It should supposed to be neutral.
Just imagine if she represents Miss USA. What and how the world looks at her or at us. Trump sluts?

If she had bashed Trump there would have been NO PROBLEM. Leftists are intolerant bigots and cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't goose-step to their radical ideology.

I heard they also hate Asians because they are taking high paying jobs from whites.

On the contrary, it's the more enlightened, diversity-loving, inclusive, tolerant, loving-left at liberal utopias such as Harvard that systematically discriminate against Asians. Have you been critical of that?

Why are you changing the topic? We are talking about Miss Michigan.

As far as I remember NONE. It should supposed to be neutral.
Just imagine if she represents Miss USA. What and how the world looks at her or at us. Trump sluts?

If she had bashed Trump there would have been NO PROBLEM. Leftists are intolerant bigots and cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't goose-step to their radical ideology.

It is a problem because Trump only represents certain groups that is not acceptable to DECENT Americans.

Why are you changing the topic? We are talking about Miss Michigan.

You segued into ''who hates Asians''. By your response it's clear that you have NO PROBLEM with liberals discriminating against Asians.

It is a problem because Trump only represents certain groups that is not acceptable to DECENT Americans.

Trump has been FAR better for poor and middle-class Americans of EVERY color than the guy that preceded him. EVERY economic metric is BETTER under Trump. Trump has especially done a lot of good for black Americans. Be honest. You don't give a fuck about blacks or Asians, other than their votes. You have NO PROBLEM with blacks getting massacred every weekend in the liberal dystopia of south Chicago and neither does, obviously, our nation's first black president. You're a two-faced fraud whose outrage only flows in one direction.

cwpzznaezwybxmzduzrf.jpg

Actually, I do have a problem with people expressing themselves.

Very selective of you. Is there some reason that you did not copy and paste my whole post? Ran out of room in you copy and post notepad? I don't know what kind of bug is up your ass, but I am sure that a little therapy could help.

You said it. Don't blame me for your own words.

The mindset of leftists like you has remained the same throughout history. Leftists like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Castro, etc. ALL sought to BAN speech that they didn't like. If you supported freedom and individual rights, you would support the ''right'' of people to express themselves without resorting to ostracizing them from society for doing so. Leftists like you frequently want to send conservatives to virtual gulags.

K9, get back to me when you grow up.

Actually, I do have a problem with people expressing themselves.

Very selective of you. Is there some reason that you did not copy and paste my whole post? Ran out of room in you copy and post notepad? I don't know what kind of bug is up your ass, but I am sure that a little therapy could help.

You said it. Don't blame me for your own words.

The mindset of leftists like you has remained the same throughout history. Leftists like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Castro, etc. ALL sought to BAN speech that they didn't like. If you supported freedom and individual rights, you would support the ''right'' of people to express themselves without resorting to ostracizing them from society for doing so. Leftists like you frequently want to send conservatives to virtual gulags.

K9, get back to me when you grow up.

Take ownership for your statements. Don't be a coward and run from them.

That's brilliant. Let's shut down all free speech. Better safe than sorry.
How did you get that out of what I said?
"slightest hint"
Not a damn thing to do with free speech. She can say what she wants, just not from their pedestal.
What they objected to was not said on their pedestal.
If she's wearing their crown she's on their pedestal.
She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?

Last edited:
You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.

I think that is what your fake messiah is trying to do with the news media. And anybody that criticize him.
Miss Michigan lost her gig because she has right leaning opinions. Your answer to that is waaah "your fake messiah" sasses back to news media! :uhoh3:

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.

I think that is what your fake messiah is trying to do with the news media. And anybody that criticize him.
Miss Michigan lost her gig because she has right leaning opinions. Your answer to that is waaah "your fake messiah" sasses back to news media! :uhoh3:

Miss Michigan lost her title for posting racist tropes. Spokesmodels are not hired for their politics. The promoters for hiring her to promote their products not her politics. Beauty pageants are not a political platform.

Miss Michigan lost her title for posting racist tropes. Spokesmodels are not hired for their politics. The promoters for hiring her to promote their products not her politics. Beauty pageants are not a political platform.
She posted statistics. Show us the "racist tropes". Are you saying that spokesmodels are not allowed to have social media accounts?

What they did was wrong. She has the same right to freedom of speech and expression as anyone else.

I will point out that she did bad mouth America. Yet no conservative has a problem with it.

Conservatives don't treat people equally.
Please provide us with a quote in which she bad mouthed America.
She refused to wear a hijab. That's bad mouthing America.

She may refuse a hijab but I bet she would try on a klan hood

She posted statistics. Show us the "racist tropes". Are you saying that spokesmodels are not allowed to have social media accounts?
She did not post statistics

.....same old crap--Dems/blacks/leftists/can speak racist-hate, but whites/etc can't speak the truth
..and Trump is finally someone to call the hypocrites out on it

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

5-5-17-600x389.jpg

She could pass as Finish or Norwegian...:10:
But now she passes as a victim of insane criminal ass stain liberals.

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

5-5-17-600x389.jpg

She could pass as Finish or Norwegian...:10:
But now she passes as a victim of insane criminal ass stain liberals.

I think I wish I was young again because she would make the perfect Michelle Malkin in my life...

Forum List

Back