Miss universe contest axes bikinis

Shoot, I was hoping it meant they wouldn't be wearing anything at all. :eusa_drool:

pervertsmiley.gif
:lol:

They changed it to reflect the cultural values of the host country.

Their culture calls for killing people if they get offended? What a shitty worthless culture

Nice strawman

Wrong, any culture that thinks a simple offense like seeing some ladies leg or shoulder is a killing offense deserves to be ridiculed. Hell they murder people for cartoons. They behead people for believing in another God. Islam is backwards and evil. And unless the supposed majority that are moderates does not stand up and demand change they deserve what ever offense one can give.

Who cares if people watch? They changed it out if fear if Muslims killing peopke

I agree. In my opinion its a mistake bowing to terrorists demands. Hopefully the miss world pagent never runs its show in a muslim country..... nor allow muslim countries to submit entries.

Show them a hot looking woman in a bikini and they're offended. Show them a smelly goat and they get horny. How do you deal with people like that?

oh bullshit. They are the most sexually depraved ass holes around. they just like to play pious and control women.

They changed it to reflect the cultural values of the host country.
so muslim countries should not be host countries...and they should be barred from making entries.

That's exactly right!

Why host an event like that ?

Host a burka beauty contest and be done with it!

countries host events becasue they make money by doing so. Hell, one of the reasons puerto rico does not want to be a state is becasue they demand to have their own entry into the miss world and universe contest. If they become part of the usa.... they lose that.

the way i see it... all muslims should be barred from the events....for their own safety at this point. Who knows if some nut case will try and kill them for ....:eek: showing their arms.

Forum List

Back