Missing In Action at the G7

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
There was an empty seat at the G7 climate meeting.

If Trump is such an environmentalist why didn't he provide some input?

Sure would have been nice to hear how much he knows.

trumpg7climate.jpg

Trump only world leader not seen at G-7 meeting on climate

I wouldn't bother going to that pile of shit either.

Climate change. What a hoax. I though Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

You can't cure dumbasses who buy into that hoax. Sucks to be them.

There was an empty seat at the G7 climate meeting.

If Trump is such an environmentalist why didn't he provide some input?

Sure would have been nice to hear how much he knows.

View attachment 276063

Trump only world leader not seen at G-7 meeting on climate
The empty seat provided more intelligent input than the moron who is playing president ever could.

He is an embarrassment the world over.

The empty seat provided more intelligent input than the moron who is playing president ever could.

Yes, I remember Clint Eastwood commenting on that at the Convention.

Climate change. What a hoax. I though Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

"Sucks to be them"

And how do you know that?

Thank you Trump for not giving our money away to the UN to prop up other countries while suppressing ours:

Ottmar Edenhofer, a recent co-chair of the U.N.s IPCC Working Group III, affirmed the scheme: “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy…We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy.”

Thank you for not Goring us anymore than we have been already...

Al Gore has had a long history of talking about the climate, try since the 70's. Being a climate denier is like being stuck in the 1950's.

Al Gore has had a long history of talking about the climate, try since the 70's. Being a climate denier is like being stuck in the 1950's.
/—-/ Who denies climate? Stupid statement

Its not climate change, its climate tax increases.
/—-/ Yes, because the climate will always be changing and they will always need more US taxpayer $$$. It will never end.

They claim the solution to 'climate change' is a huge carbon tax increase, shocker.

Why is everyone making electric cars?? Get a clue.
/—-/ Electric cars recharged by fossil fuels? You mean those?
E0365013-3151-4403-8FB3-5D71A2F21FCE.jpeg

Tell me. Did you donate to his "cause." If you did you lost your money. His hoax made him millions and did nothing for the so called "climate change."

He laughed all the way to the bank and earned millions doing so.

Sucks to be your stupid gullible ass.

oh good god - if he were there you'd bitch at him for that. you TDS shitheads need to get over it.

Its not climate change, its climate tax increases.
/—-/ Yes, because the climate will always be changing and they will always need more US taxpayer $$$. It will never end.

They claim the solution to 'climate change' is a huge carbon tax increase, shocker.

Why is everyone making electric cars?? Get a clue.
Because there is money in it.

Get a clue indeed lol

Forum List

Back