Missing In Action at the G7

There was an empty seat at the G7 climate meeting.

If Trump is such an environmentalist why didn't he provide some input?

Sure would have been nice to hear how much he knows.

View attachment 276063

Trump only world leader not seen at G-7 meeting on climate
Like suggesting using nuclear weapons against hurricanes?
/——/ The big picture: Trump didn't invent this idea. The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist.

It is a shame he does not have the balls to say why he did not go.

This "other meetings" bullshit excuse just makes him look even weaker.
/——/ He doesn’t own you an explanation why he Skipped a money grab of US taxpayer scam meeting

But he gave one, and you and I and everyone else knows it was bullshit.

don't you wish he had the balls to be honest?
/—-/ I don’t know that and neither do you unless you have proof it was BS.

Damn, it has to suck to be you.

How sad it must be to have to pretend to be a moron just to ignore an action by the president.
/—-/ If you had proof you would have posted it. All you have is lame accusations.

:itsok:

View attachment 276063

Like suggesting using nuclear weapons against hurricanes?
/——/ The big picture: Trump didn't invent this idea. The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist.

And it has been known to be bullshit since at least the 60s, if not sooner.

Most people know this. Trump does not for some reason.

Not to mention the fallout would do far more damage than the freaking hurricane.

/——/ He doesn’t own you an explanation why he Skipped a money grab of US taxpayer scam meeting

But he gave one, and you and I and everyone else knows it was bullshit.

don't you wish he had the balls to be honest?
/—-/ I don’t know that and neither do you unless you have proof it was BS.

Damn, it has to suck to be you.

How sad it must be to have to pretend to be a moron just to ignore an action by the president.
/—-/ If you had proof you would have posted it. All you have is lame accusations.

:itsok:
/—-/ Thanks for proving my point. Better have proof if you want to convince people

/—-/ Thanks for proving my point. Better have proof if you want to convince people

Nothing could convince you, you are a mindless zealot. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and people would still vote for him...he was talking about people like you.

If you wish to believe that Trump was meeting with some underlings from other countries while their leaders talked about something else you are free to do so.

I wouldn't bother going to that pile of shit either.

Climate change. What a hoax. I though Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

You can't cure dumbasses who buy into that hoax. Sucks to be them.

Al Gore has had a long history of talking about the climate, try since the 70's. Being a climate denier is like being stuck in the 1950's.
AL Gore is a snake oil salesman.
He got rich, dumped his wife, and moved to SF where he pays Benny Boys to give him massages till Happy Endings.

Nothing could convince you, you are a mindless zealot. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and people would still vote for him...he was talking about people like you.

If you wish to believe that Trump was meeting with some underlings from other countries while their leaders talked about something else you are free to do so.
/——-/ Nothing?? How about any proof? Your opinion is worthless.

Thank you Mr President for not wasting your and our time and money....

oh good god - if he were there you'd bitch at him for that. you TDS shitheads need to get over it.

Oh, NO! I didn't know there was another opening on Rumps Cabinet coming open? And you just created a replacement.

upload_2019-8-26_14-54-16.jpeg

Why is everyone making electric cars?? Get a clue.

LMAO where do you think electricity comes from dummy.
Electric Cars are only possible through Pit Mining of Toxic Minerals.
AKA Cobalt, Lithium, Nickel. Also used in your phone.
Lithium Mine
WA-lithium.png

Gold mine...

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hanking-to-pour-first-gold-from-marvel-loch-ng-ya-386195

https://thewest.com.au/business/finance/hitch-in-300m-southern-cross-gold-sale-ng-ya-120424
The Australians are up in arms about Chinese mining in their West. Let one in and you can't stop them from doing more. Water contamination is the worry in a place where it (water) is needed more than ever.

View attachment 276063

He had more important things to do than try to sell to the other nation's leaders AOC's admitted economy-destroying plan for the United States to single-handedly defeat Global Warming by building solar-powered high-speed rail, outlawing fossil fuel and the internal combustion engine use, and 'winning the war' against Cow Farts!

I wouldn't bother going to that pile of shit either.

Climate change. What a hoax. I though Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

You can't cure dumbasses who buy into that hoax. Sucks to be them.
Boy, are you going to look silly when we're all dead.

It is a shame he does not have the balls to say why he did not go.

This "other meetings" bullshit excuse just makes him look even weaker.
he can just come out and say he feels it's a money grab and won't attend until they focus on the environment as a whole.

anything else is just playing games and we've got enough of that these days.

Forum List

Back