Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency

Can't happen in any country. We stole those children and didn't keep up with where they were sent. Let that sink in for a minute. We stole those children from their parents and guardians

So, where are the parents looking for these children?

You tell me. Many have been sent back to Mexico. Most are poor, and with no idea where to start looking, where would you look?

If that is true, then go to the American Embassy and ask for your children.

Are they massive lines outside of the embassy of parents looking for children?

Are you that dumb? We don't know where the children were sent. There was no record kept. The embassy has no idea where they are.

You seem to be purposefully missing my point.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PARENTS?

Many have been deported to Mexico.

You tell me. Many have been sent back to Mexico. Most are poor, and with no idea where to start looking, where would you look?

Are you that dumb? We don't know where the children were sent. There was no record kept. The embassy has no idea where they are.

So, why are they not looking for their children?

Enough stupid questions from you for now.

Doesn't seem odd to you, that we don't see the parents on tv, slamming Trump, like all the time?

Doesn't seem odd to you, that we don't see the parents on tv, slamming Trump, like all the time?

You probably don't hear much about it on fox.

Can't happen in any country. We stole those children and didn't keep up with where they were sent. Let that sink in for a minute. We stole those children from their parents and guardians

Lets just cut the bullshit. You pathetic sheep dog trump lackeys have taken up the mantra that the parents went missing and /or don't really want the kids back. You should be ashamed but you lack even that about of self awareness. It doesn't matter where the parents are. Their kids were abducted and the administration either won't or cant reunite many of them

Feds: Thousands of Separated Migrant Children Will Never Be Reunited

Meh more fake news; many of those criminal illegal aliens didn't want their children back, they wanted to stay here.

Apparently the Op is just upset the EVul Xians got to them before the faggot pedophiles did, is all.

I've asked the OP repeatedly where the parents are, but he won't answer.

Of course; he only approves of deviants getting their hands on children. His fear is those Evul Xians might try and keep the fresh meat out of predators' hands, which is 'discrimination n stuff' in his sick little world.

You probably don't hear much about it on fox.

Are you trying to imply that you've heard of it, a "much" on main stream media?

Link please.

Lets just cut the bullshit. You pathetic sheep dog trump lackeys have taken up the mantra that the parents went missing and /or don't really want the kids back. You should be ashamed but you lack even that about of self awareness. It doesn't matter where the parents are. Their kids were abducted and the administration either won't or cant reunite many of them

1. Being stuck with children, because the parents brought them along for their crimes, is not "abducting".

2. It does matter where the Parents are. If the Parents don't care to even try to find their children, it raises the question of whether they are really the parents, or just pieces of shit, using street children to improve their chances at asylum.

3. Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?

1. Being stuck with children, because the parents brought them along for their crimes, is not "abducting".

2. It does matter where the Parents are. If the Parents don't care to even try to find their children, it raises the question of whether they are really the parents, or just pieces of shit, using street children to improve their chances at asylum.

Geeezzzuz Fucking Christ!! More bovine excrement!! You are blaming the victims and both the parents and the children are victims. And you just making that shit up about them not being the real parents and mindlessly repeating the mantra that anyone who thinks that separating families is cruel wants open borders. Stop repeating what you hear on Fox news and from Ann Coulter and try to THINK about what you say

Last edited:

The Democrats are HEROES to the Human Traffickers.

The Democrats are HEROES to the Human Traffickers.
49261938_341912716641883_3204478853347016704_o.jpg

So, let’s look at the ap article it is quoted as getting info from, shall we, and get some facts, for a change-

“It is unknown how many families were split under a longstanding policy that allows separation under certain circumstances, such as serious criminal charges against a parent, concerns over the health and welfare of a child or medical concerns.“

And-

“The vast majority of children are released to relatives, but many of them are not parents. Of children released to sponsors in the 2017 fiscal year, 49 percent went to parents, 41 percent to close relatives like an aunt, uncle, grandparent or adult sibling and 10 percent to distant relatives, family friends and others.”
US sees limitations on reuniting migrant families

I would say much different than the accusations being made by some here.

Everyone knows that the Corrupt and Dishonest Democratic Party is using illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters.

What would you rather do with child victims of human trafficking? Give them back to pedo rings, or perform a post-birth abortion?
Maybe give them back to their parents? Nah.....

I agree, unite them back in their home country.

We stole those children from their parents and guardians

We need to build the wall, for the children!!!

So, let’s look at the ap article it is quoted as getting info from, shall we, and get some facts, for a change-

“It is unknown how many families were split under a longstanding policy that allows separation under certain circumstances, such as serious criminal charges against a parent, concerns over the health and welfare of a child or medical concerns.“

And-

“The vast majority of children are released to relatives, but many of them are not parents. Of children released to sponsors in the 2017 fiscal year, 49 percent went to parents, 41 percent to close relatives like an aunt, uncle, grandparent or adult sibling and 10 percent to distant relatives, family friends and others.”

I'm sure it doesn't matter how many other children were stolen to the parents whose children were stolen from them. I can't imagine I would say "somebody stole my kid, but it doesn't matter because only about 1000 were taken." You think you would be fine with that?

And-

I'm sure it doesn't matter how many other children were stolen to the parents whose children were stolen from them. I can't imagine I would say "somebody stole my kid, but it doesn't matter because only about 1000 were taken." You think you would be fine with that?

The parents who tried to smuggle their own children across a border should be charged for child endangerment.

Geeezzzuz Fucking Christ!! More bovine excrement!! You are blaming the victims and both the parents and the children are victims. And you just making that shit up about them not being the real parents and mindlessly repeating the mantra that anyone who thinks that separating families is cruel wants open borders. Stop repeating what you hear on Fox news and from Ann Coulter and try to THINK about what you say

1. The parents that came to this country illegally are not victims, they are criminals. Deal with the reality.

2. The children are the victims of shitty parents, who dragged them along on an attempted crime.

3. You libs obviously want open borders. I base that on your words and actions. Such as your denial of the criminals in this example being criminals. Why do you not feel that Americans have the right to control who and what enters our community?

Forum List

Back