Missing some folks

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
No mentioning banned, please. This thread is to call out to those MIA for whatever reason and you miss them or just want to know how they are in case they do drive bys to look, but not post.

Kooshdakhaa How are you doing? I think of you often.

Ropey I miss you. Do you do drivebys or did you just take a forever hiatus?

I know there are some folks missing certain parts, frontal lobe, right hemisphere, left hemisphere, medulla oblongata, entire brain.......

SFC Ollie, Spoonman , Againsheila, alan1, Jughead, and my heart still aches in the absence of freedombecki

And I still miss several of those who for whatever reason are permanently pinked, but at least I know where most of those are and that they are okay.

I'm sure there are others but I'm getting older and the instant recall isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:
SFC Ollie, Spoonman , Againsheila, alan1, Jughead, and my heart still aches in the absence of freedombecki

And I still miss several of those who for whatever reason are permanently pinked, but at least I know where most of those are and that they are okay.

I'm sure there are others but I'm getting older and the instant recall isn't what it used to be.
well taking a look at my avatar I'd say its been awhile since I've been here

No kidding. And you have been a missed person too. :)

No kidding. And you have been a missed person too. :)
thanks. I've just been keeping very busy. not a lot of online time over the summer

DivCon.....

Is his post count still on the rise? lol

He'd be over a million posts by now......

DivCon.....

Dive hasn't posted here in ages but I do run across him elsewhere and he is fine.

DivCon.....

Dive hasn't posted here in ages but I do run across him elsewhere and he is fine.
I know...I think he was banished to the village of the banned about 3 years or more ago.......I do miss his posts though......I don't think he left the forums except to get his half hour of sleep a day....

DivCon.....

I know...I think he was banished to the village of the banned about 3 years or more ago.......I do miss his posts though......I don't think he left the forums except to get his half hour of sleep a day....

No, I'm pretty sure his absence is purely voluntary. He isn't pinked. Just elsewhere. :)

DivCon.....

No, I'm pretty sure his absence is purely voluntary. He isn't pinked. Just elsewhere. :)
what?

Bastard!

Forum List

Back