Mississippi church goers sitting in their cars given 500 dollar tickets.

If cable TV and over the air channels donated at least a few hours and some empty channels perhaps a deal could be made with the Christian Churches. Unfortunately agnostics, satanists and others would protest this and they would back off. We know what the police are. And frankly, what side most will be on when the time comes. It is apparent now. Some Repub counties are just as bad as Prog counties and states with their draconian fascist dictums. Shadow on the Land exists!

There are empty channels making deals with "Christian" churches, and the "pastors" are bringing in MILLIONS of dollars.
My church is in the red, and I'm sure this church in Mississippi isn't rolling in the cash, either.

Not right. Not constitutional.
Fucking hilarious. That is what they get for believing in fairy tales, LOL.
You'll understand someday that life on this Earth is just a temporary gig. But by then, it'll be too late.
I already know life on Earth is a "temporary gig". That's called reality. LOL.

If cable TV and over the air channels donated at least a few hours and some empty channels perhaps a deal could be made with the Christian Churches. Unfortunately agnostics, satanists and others would protest this and they would back off. We know what the police are. And frankly, what side most will be on when the time comes. It is apparent now. Some Repub counties are just as bad as Prog counties and states with their draconian fascist dictums. Shadow on the Land exists!

There are empty channels making deals with "Christian" churches, and the "pastors" are bringing in MILLIONS of dollars.
My church is in the red, and I'm sure this church in Mississippi isn't rolling in the cash, either.
They must be pretty shitty businessmen then --- although, thanks to their flock of sheep, I am sure personally they are doing just fine financially ;-) --- considering their biz is tax exempt.

The endemic corruption of Democrat run helllholes is the reason for this. Democrat police departments are notoriously dependent of shaking down poor folks in minority neighborhoods to fund themselves.

Now with less niggas out on the street to oppress with massive fines for petty ordinance violations such as tinted windows, playing music, failure to appear for BS warrants etc. etc. the police are getting desperate.

If there's one thing that Democrats do consistently, it's keep poor blacks poor.

Good for them. I favor the Israeli Government's approach. There apparently is a city in Israel that consists entirely of ultra-orthodox Jews who refused all orders to stay in their homes and observe personal-distance requirements. So the Israeli government just roped off the city and no one is allowed to leave it. Fine job, Israeli government!

They must be pretty shitty businessmen then --- although, thanks to their flock of sheep, I am sure personally they are doing just fine financially ;-) --- considering their biz is tax exempt.
It's all about other people's money to you leftists...

Looks like a black racist cop harrasing church going white folk

The mayor is also black.................
1586647579740.png

Last edited:

Looks like a black racist cop harrasing church going white folk

The mayor is also black.................View attachment 322239

dose white folks down dere in greenville mississippi might as well be living in freeking Afreeka.....gonna happen to us all unless folks wake up.

I cannot even turn on my t.v. anymore without seeing africans everywhere....pathetic....obvious attempt by the networks to make colored folks look somewhat human.

Why would you drive to a church parking lot to listen to a pastor on the radio?
Democrats don't understand church, God, Easter, worship, and faith. It is also beyond the scope of this thread for me to explain it.

In the Bible "the church" wasn't a building people gathered at. .
Yes and no.

"The church" is the INDIVIDUALS m the king up the Body of Christ

They are COMMANDED to ASSEMBLE regularly -- particularly on the Sabbath

Democrats don't understand church, God, Easter, worship, and faith. It is also beyond the scope of this thread for me to explain it.

Yes and no.

"The church" is the INDIVIDU OF LS m the king up the Body of Christ

could you type the name of that denomination again?

I do not think any church should hold indoor services now....but parked in their cars and listening via radio is a good way for them or anyone now to operate withing the confines of the recommendations for social distancing.

Not even to mention can you imagine the national uproar if this had been a white cop ticketing blacks parked in their cars listening to their pastor on the radio?

I think this is obvious black racism. The cop will no doubt get away with it because the mayor is black. The mayor may have even instructed the black cop to write the tickets.

Yes and no.

"The church" is the INDIVIDU OF LS m the king up the Body of Christ

could you type the name of that denomination again? It was listed as a baptist church...never heard of a Baptist Church commanding anyone to attend church .....though I am sure most Baptist Preachers think they should...I have just never heard it of any Baptist Church demanding that.

I do not think any church should hold indoor services now....but parked in their cars and listening via radio is a good way for them or anyone now to operate withing the confines of the recommendations for social distancing.

Not even to mention can you imagine the national uproar if this had been a white cop ticketing blacks parked in their cars listening to their pastor on the radio?

I think this is obvious black racism. The cop will no doubt get away with it because the mayor is black. The mayor may have even instructed the black cop to write the tickets.

Mississippi, republican paradise.

Right?
If you're asking if you should stay where you're at, please do.
You're hallucinating again.

It's all about other people's money to you leftists...
I don't need other people's money. I'm doing just fine.

Now you go dye yourself some eggs so you can go and have yourself some fun on Easter Bunny Day.

Forum List

Back