Mississippi Imprisons More People Than Russia and China Combined

Wow, well you know what they say in Louisiana..."Thank god for Mississippi!" (or else this article would be about them).
Funny thing, I have never lived in any part of old, French Louisiana.

I was born in the Florida Parishes, and I live in the Old Sabine Free State region in west LA.

Having lived in Houston for 12 years and spent a lot of time in a city (New Orleans) that should be airlifted out of Louisiana to a safe, civil place, you have my sympathies.

I live in a paradise in the Kisatchie National Forest.

I can leave and go anywhere I want, and can't for the life of me figure out why I would.

Wow, well you know what they say in Louisiana..."Thank god for Mississippi!" (or else this article would be about them).

I was born in the Florida Parishes, and I live in the Old Sabine Free State region in west LA.

Check this out and hover your mouse over LA, MS, AL...and then where I live, NJ.

These Are The States With The Best And Worst School Systems According To New Rankings

Having lived in Houston for 12 years and spent a lot of time in a city (New Orleans) that should be airlifted out of Louisiana to a safe, civil place, you have my sympathies.

I can leave and go anywhere I want, and can't for the life of me figure out why I would.

Cockroaches the size of Chia pets did it for me. Not to mention the other millions of biting, sucking insects. I hope to never live in the South again.

Check this out and hover your mouse over LA, MS, AL...and then where I live, NJ.

These Are The States With The Best And Worst School Systems According To New Rankings
Nah, not interested.

I would not live in New Jersey for all the farms in Cuba.

If a New Jersey-ite moved into my area, I'd leave.

Cockroaches the size of Chia pets did it for me. I hope to never live in the South again.
Those are a turnoff; Bengal roach spray and a little cleanliness solve the problem.

Beats the Hell out of Northern ghetto rats, and 'rats.

Cockroaches the size of Chia pets did it for me. Not to mention the other millions of biting, sucking insects. I hope to never live in the South again.
What part of NJ doesn't have biting insects? The mosquitos are the size of small birds and don't leave with less than a pint. You can keep all the wacky laws and taxes too.

Forum List

Back