Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites

So much pent-up anger in this thread!

You boys should really find a violent... hobby... to let that all out. One that does not involve a keyboard, but instead... blood.

You boys should really find a violent... hobby... to let that all out. One that does not involve a keyboard, but instead... blood.
Go cast a spell or sacrifice a goat or something..no one is interested in your nonsense.

Most of us are not lawyers, I am sure, but I would appreciate any factoids you think relevant.

Such discussion is how we learn and grow, incorporating the facts and perspectives of all those involved or who have thoughts and facts to contribute.

Sorry, that is me being a limpwristic nerd.

:)

Let me pose a hypothetical question?

What if negroes were purposely targeting homosexual jews like yourself to beat/rob, etc?
What if they shouted "die faggot, heil hitler"...Would you still equivocate and make excuses for their behavior?
@Delta4Embassy

An honest answer would be appreciated...and if we're going to be honest today, what is the black/white demographic where you live?

If snark and evasion is all that you intend to submit (again), save your effort and just don't reply.

The divisive nature of the racial divide between whites and blacks in this country, seems to be widening. Why is this so? The divide is fomented by the left wing national media and the D party...along with so called leaders in the Black community.

This is at a time when white racism is nearly nonexistent and opportunities for blacks abound. Ironically blacks were better off economically and socially when white racism was rampant. The great Walter Williams outlines it here...Blacks Must Confront Reality 8211 LewRockwell.com

America elected a black man POTUS twice...with lots of white votes...yet the Left screams racism at every turn, while ignoring that much of the nation's racist attitudes lies in the black community and the left elite are instigating these hateful and destructive attitudes.

Divide and conquer...is the motto of the elite left, yet many can't see it.

I don't see how a course in phlebotomy is going to help.

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

Enough is enough.

Guy you're writing was in fac armed with a .45. Should read your own articles.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

?he had a 45 but he was mentally disarmed since he didn't use it.

I would have been shooting and reloading after the first god damned punch.

wow another neo confederate shitting in the pants fantasy

fuckit...white people who haven't already should arm yourselves. No more incidents like this should be allowed to happen.

Mississippi man beaten after he s warned restaurant wasn t safe for whites witness says NOLA.com

Enough is enough.

"Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.""

Yeah..that's nice..We've been waiting all morning for more off topic snark and distraction...

Do you have an opinion on white people being attacked by negro criminals for going to a restaurant to peacefully have a meal?

Just to clear up the water these anti whites have tried to muddy up...

A follow up story
Man Undergoes Surgery After Fight at West Point Restaurant

The witnesses described the aggressors as a group of black males
but couldn’t provide any other information. The victim of the assault is white. Chief Tim Brinkley said, “This does not appear to be a hate crime. We are investigating this as an aggravated assault.

The American negro has devolved and became feral due to the lack of family socialization within their community.

Because of that their DNA reverted back to a primitive state and the law of the jungle has replaced several generations of civilization.
I have longed believed that. :thup:

Blacks DID have strong families in America, before LBJ and the Great Society changed things and offered them entitlements. That, is what caused the breakup of the black family, in my opinion.

no offense to these poor white students, but what would have compelled them to go into a resturant surrounded by angry black horde of stupid ignorant *******? Sorry, but this word seems appropriate to describe these "people". Sue me or beat me to death by your mobs, but this angers me and the truth needs to be told. What these black people are doing is gonna make their miserable lives and our's too much worse.. Don't tell me the white kids had a right to use the bathroom, or whatever. it was plain stupid to go into a hornets nest. Unless you are armed and wanna start killing some of them. This is the intelligence of college kids today?

However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people.

“From what we have seen from surveillance video and from what other witnesses say, it doesn’t appear it’s going to be nearly that many,” Brinkley said

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...xpected-west-point-restaurant-fight/14574167/

Let a group of people surround you and beat (YOU) or a friend unconscious and then have some asshole nitpick because you miscounted...

weak, ravi..real weak...

This story sounds more like bullshit by the day.

Police reports said they were dispatched to a disturbance at Waffle House, and a restaurant employee told them that a man was creating a disturbance and upsetting the other patrons. Store employees requested that the man and other patrons leave as well. It is unclear from police statements if that man was Weems or someone else.​

One arrest in possibly racial West Point beating others expected

no offense to these poor white students, but what would have compelled them to go into a resturant surrounded by angry black horde of stupid ignorant *******? Sorry, but this word seems appropriate to describe these "people". Sue me or beat me to death by your mobs, but this angers me and the truth needs to be told. What these black people are doing is gonna make their miserable lives and our's too much worse.. Don't tell me the white kids had a right to use the bathroom, or whatever. it was plain stupid to go into a hornets nest. Unless you are armed and wanna start killing some of them. This is the intelligence of college kids today?

Years and years of indoctrination that negroes are all just like the huxtables or fresh prince or some bullshit...They didn't have any real life experience and believed the "We are all the same" BS they've been taught.

Are you implying it's their own fault? White people shouldn't be allowed to go to restaurants without being attacked by negroes?

I sincerely hope you or your wife or mother/daughter/sister/father....get a chance to experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal.
Then come tell us how stupid they were...

Police reports said they were dispatched to a disturbance at Waffle House, and a restaurant employee told them that a man was creating a disturbance and upsetting the other patrons. Store employees requested that the man and other patrons leave as well. It is unclear from police statements if that man was Weems or someone else.​

I sincerely hope you or your mother/daughter/sister/father....get a chance to experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal, too.

I sincerely hope you or your mother/daughter/sister/father....get a chance to experience some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" up close and personal, too.
What are you trying to say? Don't be a coward, spit it out.

What are you trying to say? Don't be a coward, spit it out.

coward?

It's cowardice to try to make excuses for negro crime and disparage the victims of it.

I'm saying plainly that I hope you get to enjoy the company of a group of black people outside of the controlled conditions you're accustomed to. In their natural state, so to speak.

EDIT:
What is the black/white demographic where you live?

Enough is enough.

wow, another libtard shitting in the pants fantasy.

That I want to defend white peoples rights in the current Political Identity system we live in, does not make me a neoconfederate nor a racist. It simply means that I have tossed in the towel fighting Political Identity politics and want to participate representing my race like they in theory accept all races.
Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you weren't such a moron you might understand that, but you are so I wont persist in essplaining it to you.

Forum List

Back