Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

This whole curfew thing.
Policemen with weapons.
Jesus Christ - they're putting a damper on some prime sidewalk-monkey looting.

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Actually, to enforce a curfew, violators should be shot on sight.

Yeah! That's the American way! Conservatives sure have a love affair with liberty and justice.

What do you think a curfew is?

I remember being in the Philippines (Subic/Shit City) when they had a curfew back in the late 70s. You seen outside by law enforcement? You get shot. No questions asked.
Similar law should apply here.

Well when you have the Black Panthers, Sharpton and Jackson in there stirring up things, I guess this was bound to happen..This shouldn't have went on this long...I don't think the Rodney King riots lasted this long...

All two of them.....:lol:

Gee......I wonder why we aren't seeing any of the nation's leading conservatives on TV suggesting that looters and curfew breakers be shot on sight in Ferguson?

Obama's AG warned the dumbass Chief not to release the video. He released it anyway. So, here we are...

Withhold the truth, Old 'Contempt of Congress' Holder's modus operandi.

I am not a fan of holder, or of the criminal enterprise known as the Obama administration, but I find myself in agreement with Holder that the video should not have been released. It had absolutely no bearing on the shooting, and could do nothing more than throw gas on the fire. It gave the gangbangers an excuse to riot and loot, and they did.

I would bet that most of the rioters and looters came out of St Louis, just for the ocassion.

As a citizen, I want as much information as possible, as much hard truth as possible, so that I may use my own judgement. What good reason was there to deny me that information? It is relevant information and available information. It risks no one's health or safety. Why would it be suppressed? It made some people angry. That's it and it is not a valid reason. We are grown ups here and negative feelings are just part of that. Cope with your feelings rather than supress every perceived trigger.

The world gets more and more bizarre.

I remember being in the Philippines (Subic/Shit City) when they had a curfew back in the late 70s. You seen outside by law enforcement? You get shot. No questions asked.

So you want us to be like the Philippines, eh?

Actually, to enforce a curfew, violators should be shot on sight.

Yeah! That's the American way! Conservatives sure have a love affair with liberty and justice.

He doesn't care. he just spouts off stupid stuff because he hates Conservatives/Republicans...THIS should not be political really but what party says, never let a good crisis go to waste? His party motto, Democrats

So you want us to be like the Philippines, eh?

Yes----that's exactly what he is saying.

That's common fare with Bodey. She ALWAYS does that.. Everyone should just ignore her like I do.. she adds NOTHING to a conversation.

Hey, dipshit. He was a thug. Case closed.

A cop
As one who has patrolled in Portland Oregon, with a convenience store on my beat, I can confirm that plastic-tipped Swisher Sweet cigarillos, coming in grape, vanilla, honey and herbal flavors, are favorites of ghetto rats who then 'gut the blunt,' toss the tobacco and create a disguised marijuana cigar out of them.

So in the same way that druggie thug Trayvon Martin was bopping along with Arizona and Skittles on his way to combine them with codeine cough syrup to make 'Lean' or 'Surzzle' or 'Purple Drank' (One of his "kick ass" drugs of choice as he testified on his own Facebook and texts), Michael Brown is on security video roughing up a store clerk and stealing a $49 box of Swisher Sweets for he and his ghetto buddies to use to smoke marijuana.

This is the innocent, clean-cut, 'murdered,' college-student that the ACLU, Black Panthers, NAACP, Al Sharpton, communist rent-a-mobs, Trayvon Hussein Obama, Eric Holder, navel-contemplating white-guilt liberals and idiot, race-pandering Lamestream 'news' media have been defending and bemoaning.

Dispatched from a sick call to intercept Brown from the convenience store robbery, the police officer involved in the shooting of Brown ended up in the hospital after 6' 4", 240 pound Michael Brown punched him in the face and went for his gun while resisting arrest.

My immediate observation is that ghetto thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown really need to learn:

1. Law-abiding citizens are becoming increasingly impatient with denizens of the 'gang culture' who involve themselves in thievery, knock-out games, drugs and whining complaints when they are detained or questioned by law-enforcement.
It's getting old, Yo.

2. It is probably not too smart to do a crime and then punch armed people who are trying to stop you.

It's on video Y'all. Just sayin' Yo.

Pore little Michael.

Let's all riot and break into stores and steal stuff to honor his memory.....

The governor should have declared a state of confusion.

Watched the Gov on MTP this morning...how do these morons get where they are?

He doesn't care. he just spouts off stupid stuff because he hates Conservatives/Republicans...THIS should not be political really but what party says, never let a good crisis go to waste? His party motto, Democrats

Look! Staph has something to say. I wonder if the drunk lunch lady thinks people out after curfew in an American city should be shot on sight?

Look! Staph has something to say. I wonder if the drunk lunch lady thinks people out after curfew in an American city should be shot on sight?

Sure. Mow 'em down with machine guns.

The governor should have declared a state of confusion.

Watched the Gov on MTP this morning...how do these morons get where they are?

They're elected by idiots (Democraps). Same bunch that keeps electing apes like Obama

Forum List

Back