Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Curfew In Ferguson

Obama's AG warned the dumbass Chief not to release the video. He released it anyway. So, here we are...

Withhold the truth, Old 'Contempt of Congress' Holder's modus operandi.

I am not a fan of holder, or of the criminal enterprise known as the Obama administration, but I find myself in agreement with Holder that the video should not have been released. It had absolutely no bearing on the shooting, and could do nothing more than throw gas on the fire. It gave the gangbangers an excuse to riot and loot, and they did.

I would bet that most of the rioters and looters came out of St Louis, just for the ocassion.

I just got done explaining this for the 20,000th time, so I'm just going to link ya to that...screw it...I'll just c&p it here.

The facts are:

Mike Brown strong arm robbed the local c-store and assaulted the manager.

The manager called the police and a BOLO with descriptions of Brown and Johnson went out with an account of the crime and what was stolen.

Officer Wilson had his radio, he was in the vicinity of the robbery and was at a "sick person" call with EMTs.

Officer Wilson left the sick person call and within a minute or two observed Brown and Johnson walking in the middle of the street obstructing traffic.

Officer Wilson made initial contact with Brown and Johnson in regards to the traffic obstruction.

At some point during this initial contact, Officer Wilson observes a box of cigars in Browns hand and makes the connection with the robbery that had just been reported over the police radio transmitted just moments before.

This is the first indication that BROWN is a possible suspect in the robbery.

All else follows from here.

That's how the two are connected.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown. Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.” Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Ferguson Chief Names Darren Wilson as Cop Who Shot Michael Brown - NBC News

What the hell is it with blacks blocking and walking down streets? I remember driving around north Minneapolis and the rude pricks in their cars would stop right in the middle of the street and shoot the shit, just hoping for the white guy to say something so they could have some action. Ferguson is full of black racist trash just like all the big Democrat run cities.

Last edited:
But...but....thats not how this works, Missiourian. Thats not how any of this works.

The first amendment does not include looting and arson.

Yep. And the actions of these thugs are impeding on the Liberty of others. Violate ANYONE that breaks the curfew, and don't pussyfoot around with them. Come down HARD.

The Fascist is strong in this one.

Take away the rights of all because of the crimes of some.

Under your logic [MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION] we should ban all guns because bad people commit crimes with them.

Those TYRANT cops inflicted martial law curfew on the peaceful people by......spraying them with SMOKE!!! OH THE EVIL!!!

They use a tactic used by teenage nightclubs in beach towns and by college football teams running into stadiums...spraying lots of smoke!!! The evil!!! The horror!!!!

Withhold the truth, Old 'Contempt of Congress' Holder's modus operandi.

I am not a fan of holder, or of the criminal enterprise known as the Obama administration, but I find myself in agreement with Holder that the video should not have been released. It had absolutely no bearing on the shooting, and could do nothing more than throw gas on the fire. It gave the gangbangers an excuse to riot and loot, and they did.

I would bet that most of the rioters and looters came out of St Louis, just for the ocassion.

I just got done explaining this for the 20,000th time, so I'm just going to link ya to that...screw it...I'll just c&p it here.

The facts are:

The manager called the police and a BOLO with descriptions of Brown and Johnson went out with an account of the crime and what was stolen.

Officer Wilson had his radio, he was in the vicinity of the robbery and was at a "sick person" call with EMTs.

Officer Wilson left the sick person call and within a minute or two observed Brown and Johnson walking in the middle of the street obstructing traffic.

Officer Wilson made initial contact with Brown and Johnson in regards to the traffic obstruction.

At some point during this initial contact, Officer Wilson observes a box of cigars in Browns hand and makes the connection with the robbery that had just been reported over the police radio transmitted just moments before.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown. Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.” Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

I have no doubt that everything you posted is absolutely true. However, the police officer who shot Brown had no knowledge that Brown was engaged in a strong are robbery, and therefore that robbery was and is immaterial to the shooting incidence.

Releasing the video had no purpose beyond calling into question the character of Brown, and that question belongs in the courthouse and not in the streets.

The facts are:

I have no doubt that everything you posted is absolutely true. However, the police officer who shot Brown had no knowledge that Brown was engaged in a strong are robbery, and therefore that robbery was and is immaterial to the shooting incidence.

Releasing the video had no purpose beyond calling into question the character of Brown, and that question belongs in the courthouse and not in the streets.

The cop did know there was a robbery and the cop also saw the box of cigars.

The facts are:

He DID know.

He heard the report from dispatch FIVE MINUTES before he encountered Brown and Johnson.

He knew the descriptions of the suspects and most importantly, knew what was stolen.

When he saw the box of cigars in Brown's hand, he KNEW that Brown was most likely the suspect he was looking for.
[Chief] Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Last edited:
I think I see it now. The cop tried to arrest him and he resisted, punched the cop, tried to get away, the thug gets shot. Just another day in on the plantation. You can all go home now.

Last edited:

With that mindset...that means any cop that stops someone with a broken tail light not knowing the kid in the backseat was just kidnapped and video of her AND the car is now being used in an Amber Alert and THEN realizing that IS the perp, should do nothing. Right? Cuz...well...its just to call into question the character of the schmuck that snatched her. Right?

The facts are:

He DID know.

He heard the report from dispatch FIVE MINUTES before he encountered Brown and Johnson.

He knew the descriptions of the suspects and most importantly, knew what was stolen.

When he saw the box of cigars in Brown's hand, he KNEW that Brown was most likely the suspect he was looking for.
[Chief] Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

why hasnt Johnson been arrested for his involvement in the robbery

also it has been reported that johnson has outstanding warrants

Ferguson-shooting witness wanted in 2011 case

He DID know.

Political tactics imo. Because he's a witness, the last thing you wanna do is arrest him regardless of what he might get charged with because doing so will make it look like the police are trying to silence a witness.

He DID know.

Political tactics imo. Because he's a witness, the last thing you wanna do is arrest him regardless of what he might get charged with because doing so will make it look like the police are trying to silence a witness.

maybe

Fuck it. Start rounding them up with dogs

-Geaux

Give the dogs a SNACK...I'm so sick of lawlessness on the premise of "No Justice...NO Peace..." as a fucking excuse to impede on the liberties of others. Shoot these sons of bitches IF the curfew is broken.

What if a Black lady [or White lady] were to be returning home from church choir practice, supper, and studying the Lord's word ...and hadn't heard about the curfew?

Church choir practice does not last until midnight. When was the last time you attended Church, if ever?

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Actually, to enforce a curfew, violators should be shot on sight.

ANYONE out after curfew....arrest them. Immediately. Throw them in jail and take time in putting them in front of a judge. ALL of them. Anyone caught looting..shoot them. That is exactly what I would do.

Actually, to enforce a curfew, violators should be shot on sight.

Yeah! That's the American way! Conservatives sure have a love affair with liberty and justice.

Forum List

Back