Missouri Governor signs gun safety for first graders.

'

I guess he needed a political contribution from the NRA -- or some other Mafia organization that likes guns.

• Banned
Isn't that kinda' young? Just when they're learning about Sex too.

According to gun owners I know no....My wife says that's when she started shooting/hunting etc...

'

I guess he needed a political contribution from the NRA -- or some other Mafia organization that likes guns.

Actually just last week he vetoed a gun rights bill...We know we know...you hate the 2nd amendment...

'
l...We know we know...you hate the 2nd amendment...
Actually, what I hate is the whole god-damned Constitution.

The Second Amendment is just a frosting of swamp-slime on an antiquated, fustian, sclerotic 18th-century scheme of misgovernment which is an insult to the 21st century.

• Banned
'

The Second Amendment is just a frosting of swamp-slime on an antiquated, fustian, sclerotic 18th-century scheme of misgovernment which is an insult to the 21st century.

Well at least you are honest about it. I agree the constitution sucks but only because it gives the fed gov to much power...I preferred the AOC
Isn't that kinda' young? Just when they're learning about Sex too.

According to gun owners I know no....My wife says that's when she started shooting/hunting etc...

I agree with your wife!
My first was a .22...had to cut the stock down to fit.

I can't wait to let my kids to start shooting....

'

Fail.
Thank you for your closely reasoned, well-articulated rebuttal.

You are a sterling example for -- and of -- all Americans.

'

Well at least you are honest about it. I agree the constitution sucks but only because it gives the fed gov to much power...I preferred the AOC

I agree with your wife!

don't mind numan, he hates humanity in general.

heck, when I was growing up kids usually got their first bb gun by age 5 or 6.

First Graders need to learn not to handle guns.....it could save a life

'

I agree with your wife!

don't mind numan, he hates humanity in general.
Lol...

That's right always depend on the government to protect you! :cuckoo:

'

Fail.
Thank you for your closely reasoned, well-articulated rebuttal.

You are a sterling example for -- and of -- all Americans.

I'm a sterling example of a constitution loving patriot who despises the UK and is a direct descendent of colonials who fled that filthy empire and joined the continental army.

Plus, I've had this argument so many times that I'm just bored of discussing it further. Cheers mate.

Why do you say this. There has never been any cases of children picking up guns and accidentally killing someone. Huh...what's that...oh ok. Nevermind

If Daddy is drunk and leaves his loaded gun on the table......Do not touch it

Good life lesson

Why do you say this. There has never been any cases of children picking up guns and accidentally killing someone. Huh...what's that...oh ok. Nevermind
Maybe having this course which I am sure you can opt out of if you don't want your kids learning to handle a weapon properly will do some good and show kids how to handle a weapon. I would sign my 6 year old up in a heartbeat. Only people that are scared of guns are anti 2nd amendment retards and scared people who want the government to protect them every step of the way.

Forum List

Back