Missouri gun store will not sell to Biden voters (video)

You hunt?
I was an avid hunter for many years when I lived in Nebraska. In Texas you pay mega bucks for a lease that fences in the game. Then you shoot a German Sheppard sized Deer while it's licking the salt block, or eating from the corn feeder, that you've put out to make sure that you have an easy shot. It's the same for Wild Turkey and Boars, although the latter can be very unpredictable.

The lake water is too filthy to eat any of the fish that you catch. Texas is a lousy place for outdoors-men. Duck and Doves are OK if you've got a place to go, and there's plenty of quail if you have a bird dog.

I seldom hunt anymore and I miss it.

So you know why guns are so dangerous in the hands of Chinese spies.

When I was in business I never ask people what their politics was, my motivation was to know if they could pay the bill, not being a peevish prick.

Uh . . . it's a promotional ploy, one that's clever and will no doubt be profitable. I dropped a few IQ points just explaining that to you.

You hunt?
I was an avid hunter for many years when I lived in Nebraska. In Texas you pay mega bucks for a lease that fences in the game. Then you shoot a German Sheppard sized Deer while it's licking the salt block, or eating from the corn feeder, that you've put out to make sure that you have an easy shot. It's the same for Wild Turkey and Boars, although the latter can be very unpredictable.

The lake water is too filthy to eat any of the fish that you catch. Texas is a lousy place for outdoors-men. Duck and Doves are OK if you've got a place to go, and there's plenty of quail if you have a bird dog.

I seldom hunt anymore and I miss it.
That's a shame.

We have a similat problem with the fish... parasites. Turns a lot of people off.

I visit Texas often...and the deer are minuscule...but I thought your wild boar population was off the chain.

You should come down to the Garage forum with us. You can at least talk about hunting and guns and why .257 Roberts is the greatest rifle round of all time.

You hunt?
A lot has changed for the worse in the fish and game indusrty
That's a shame.

We have a similat problem with the fish... parasites. Turns a lot of people off.

I visit Texas often...and the deer are minuscule...but I thought your wild boar population was off the chain.

You should come down to the Garage forum with us. You can at least talk about hunting and guns and why .257 Roberts is the greatest rifle round of all time.
The biggest problem to me is that hunting has gone from a sport to a recreation. We went camping in The Ozarks a few years back. Every night a tractor pulling a hatchery tank on wheels would drive along the stream and the workers would toss the most beautiful and best tasting rainbow trout that I've ever seen into the stream that was divided by underwater concrete barriers that were spaced about 15 feet apart. They probably didn't feed them for a day or so. Toss in a fly and pull out a fish. Not exactly sport fishing. Not even fishing in my opinion.

You hunt?
A lot has changed for the worse in the fish and game indusrty
That's a shame.

The biggest problem to me is that hunting has gone from a sport to a recreation. We went camping in The Ozarks a few years back. Every night a tractor pulling a hatchery tank on wheels would drive along the stream and the workers would toss the most beautiful and best tasting rainbow trout that I've ever seen into the stream that was divided by underwater concrete barriers that were spaced about 15 feet apart. They probably didn't feed them for a day or so. Toss in a fly and pull out a fish. Not exactly sport fishing. Not even fishing in my opinion.
Yeah...we've got that here too...run by Conservation.

At least it's now catch and release only...

Screenshot_2021-01-28-19-40-46(1).png

I absolutely love this. A private business can sell to whomever they choose, and refuse service to whomever they choose. “BIDEN VOTERS” are not a protected class...so fuck off. This makes me smile.

It's idiotic and should make one laugh at the stupidity.

No it is not. Its called freedom. A private business can do what they want....like say Twitter and Facebook and Youtube censoring those with opinions they do not like. Same thing.

Yes it is, idiotic and ridiculous; it's also childish.

Forum List

Back