🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri is a nail biter battle between Trump and Cruz.

Both Republican & Democratic races are close in Mo.......but it's looking like it'll be Trump vs Hillary

No winner tonight. AP is refusing to call the race. Since 100 percent are in, state rules allow for losing candidates to request a recount. And it is for that reason the AP is refusing to call. Neither Kasich or Rubio will, leaving Cruz. And I bet he will.

Trump has been ahead the whole time, I don't see Cruz winning Missouri unless somebody accidentally loses a few thousand ballots.

I'm seeing less than two thousand apart. What are the rules for a recount in a Missouri primary? Is Missouri pretty straight up in elections. As compared to others where we witness trunk load after trunk load of votes come in for Al Franken?

That still burns my ass.

Trump has been ahead the whole time, I don't see Cruz winning Missouri unless somebody accidentally loses a few thousand ballots.

I'm seeing less than two thousand apart. What are the rules for a recount in a Missouri primary? Is Missouri pretty straight up in elections. As compared to others where we witness trunk load after trunk load of votes come in for Al Franken?

That still burns my ass.
Section: 115.0601 Recount authorized when less than one-half of one percent difference in vote--recount, defined. RSMO 115.601

That still burns my ass.
Yep, this will be an opportunity for mischief, you can count on that.

Forum List

Back