Missouri’s only abortion clinic to lose its license

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.

Missouri could become the only U.S. state without a legal abortion provider on Friday as its only abortion clinic could lose its license to perform the procedure unless a St. Louis judge intervenes.

...state health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices,” documents filed in a St. Louis court showed.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/misso...c-could-close-friday-unless-judge-intervenes/
Planned Parenthood, et al, argue that the restrictions and conditions on the license are arbitrary and capricious, and change regularly with out reason or input.

I wonder if this will help the left understand why pro-gun people oppose their plans to require licenses and permits to exercise the right to keep and and arms.

I'll guess not.
Nothing in the constitution says abortion needs to be well regulated

I can’t believe that in all of St Louis there is not an abortion clinic

I'll guess not.
:lol:
Nothing in the Constitution says the right to keeps and bear arms needs to be well-regulated.
And.... nothing in the Constitution says the right to an abortion shall not be infringed.

Now tell us why we should believe the anti-gun loons will NOT do with the licenses they grant to exercise the right to keep and bear arms that the state of Missouri has dome with the licenses to provide abortions

tenor.gif

Draconian laws sir. Draconian. Laws.
Uh-huh.
Now tell us why we should believe the anti-gun loons will NOT do with the licenses they grant to exercise the right to keep and bear arms that the state of Missouri has dome with the licenses to provide abortions

I'll guess not.
Well regulated back then didn't mean the statism you think it means. It actually meant the people can't have access to arms, ammo and anything else associated with guns to be working properly to be restricted.

The govt. has been shutting them down..The GOP Gestapo is in action.
Uh-huh.

I'll guess not.
Well regulated back then didn't mean the statism you think it means. It actually meant the people can't have access to arms, ammo and anything else associated with guns to be working properly to be restricted.
Not really it is a tool for the govt to use for insurrection...A well regulated militia which is now called the National Guard. George Washington was the first to use a militia to put down the whiskey rebellion after he imposed taxes on whiskey producers.

Uh-huh.
Maybe you should ask that question AFTER it starts happening.

Mmmkay......!!??

I'll guess not.
Not really it is a tool for the govt to use for insurrection...A well regulated militia which is now called the National Guard. George Washington was the first to use a militia to put down the whiskey rebellion after he imposed taxes on whiskey producers.
Nope, that's what well regulated meant. Full access to guns and accessories. Well regulated basically meant working properly.

Planned Parenthood wants to star'n a silver-screen classic, Exodus From Missouri.

Uh-huh.
Maybe you should ask that question AFTER it starts happening.
Mmmkay......!!??
:lol:
Thus, you agree - there isn't any reason gun owners should believe or trust the anti-gun loons
Thank you

What's remarkable, but not surprising, is the utter contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law exhibited by Republicans.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

Where in the Constitution is abortion mentioned? It's not you imbecile and furthermore in no way would the founders even suggested it be legal

You know it and I know it

I'll guess not.

Good grief

Forum List

Back