Misty Copeland First Black Principal for the ABT....

But ballet is a European art form. She has no more right to be a ballerina than a white person can play blues.
(I'm being sarcastic)
Europe has no native art forms. Everything they have developed came out of Africa.
sorry the Opera started in Italy.....
After Africans were there. Thats why Italians have a larger amount of Black DNA than most other europeans..
i dont think the Africans were doing ballet and Opera.....the Moors swept through there 800 years before both forms were developed.....
East indians developed the number zero thousands of years before europeans started using it and they didnt even invade europe.

and i believe they only hit Sicily and Malta.....maybe the very southern part of Italy around the Toe....
The hit Spain, Italy and most of southern europe
i know that i am basically talking about Italy...northern Italy is basically white skinned.....i dont know if they went that high up....there was a pretty powerful emperor in that area named Charlemagne at that time.....many historians say Portugal in reality is a "Negroid land"...

But ballet is a European art form. She has no more right to be a ballerina than a white person can play blues.
(I'm being sarcastic)
Europe has no native art forms. Everything they have developed came out of Africa.
sorry the Opera started in Italy.....
After Africans were there. Thats why Italians have a larger amount of Black DNA than most other europeans..
i dont think the Africans were doing ballet and Opera.....the Moors swept through there 800 years before both forms were developed.....
East indians developed the number zero thousands of years before europeans started using it and they didnt even invade europe.
right but that was around the 9th century AD.....the Egyptians had a symbol for it around 1700 BC ......

and i believe they only hit Sicily and Malta.....maybe the very southern part of Italy around the Toe....
i know that i am basically talking about Italy...northern Italy is basically white skinned.....i dont know if they went that high up....there was a pretty powerful emperor in that area named Charlemagne at that time.....many historians say Portugal in reality is a "Negroid land"...
Spain was the center of european learning, fashion, etc etc. All other europeans were reeducated around that hub.

Spain was the center of european learning, fashion, etc etc. All other europeans were reeducated around that hub.
yes it was.....many people dont realize OR dont want to realize, that many leaders of the time were black men in various places in Europe....the roman Emperor Caracalla was black his name was Lucius Septimius Bassianus who ruled from 211 to 217.....Hannibal was thought to be a black man....An African king named Gormund ruled Ireland during the Anglo-Saxon period in England....some historians believe the Vikings had black warriors with them....
The African Moors dominated southwest Europe during the Middle Ages for 700 years: 711-1492 A.D. African Moors ruling southwest Europe for centuries, darkened whites in this area, especially Portugal, which was “the first example of a Negrito (African) republic in Europe"
Moors ruling Scotland in the 10th century mixed with whites until the black skin color disappeared.

Congratulations to Mysti Copeland. A major accomplishment for African American women. I've been watching ballet for years and I have not seen a female black dancer. There are tons of them at the school and private class but not at this level.
Wonder why color is a big deal because when you watch these dancers. You are watching the beauty and gracefulness of the dancers not the color of the dancers.

Congratulations to Mysti Copeland. A major accomplishment for African American women. I've been watching ballet for years and I have not seen a female black dancer. There are tons of them at the school and private class but not at this level.
Wonder why color is a big deal because when you watch these dancers. You are watching the beauty and gracefulness of the dancers not the color of the dancers.
Color is a big deal because she was told she was the wrong color. Now her haters and detractors look like fools.

She clearly is not Black. European features dominate her looks.
Sure guy. :itsok:
Digital is absolutely right. Quit trying to steal the accomplishments of white people. Either get a real black woman to hold the job, or shut up.
Dont get angry white boy. Celebrate Misty....The first Black principal for the ABT.
itsok.gif

Forum List

Back