🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Misty Copeland First Black Principal for the ABT....

Tell us all about how blacks created ballet and then taught ballet to white people

Come on, tell us one of your blacks were smart stories

But ballet is a European art form. She has no more right to be a ballerina than a white person can play blues.
(I'm being sarcastic)
Europe has no native art forms. Everything they have developed came out of Africa.
sorry the Opera started in Italy.....
After Africans were there. Thats why Italians have a larger amount of Black DNA than most other europeans..
i dont think the Africans were doing ballet and Opera.....the Moors swept through there 800 years before both forms were developed.....

and i believe they only hit Sicily and Malta.....maybe the very southern part of Italy around the Toe....
Oh, apparently you arent aware that Asslips just makes it up as he goes along. If youre looking to have a discussion about actual history, youll have to talk to someone else.

But ballet is a European art form. She has no more right to be a ballerina than a white person can play blues.
(I'm being sarcastic)
Europe has no native art forms. Everything they have developed came out of Africa.
After Africans were there. Thats why Italians have a larger amount of Black DNA than most other europeans..
Doesn't that make most everone black by your standards?

and i believe they only hit Sicily and Malta.....maybe the very southern part of Italy around the Toe....
Oh, apparently you arent aware that Asslips just makes it up as he goes along. If youre looking to have a discussion about actual history, youll have to talk to someone else.
the Moors did conquer much of S.Europe....including parts of Italy.....and many of them were pretty black....

(I'm being sarcastic)
That's right. I forgot. Africa kept it a secret because they didn't want to show off. Like black sports stars today.

(I'm being sarcastic)
i dont think the Africans were doing ballet and Opera.....the Moors swept through there 800 years before both forms were developed.....
But Africans were the first white people.

(I'm being sarcastic)
Doesn't that make most everone black by your standards?
Nope. There is more to being Black than just DNA.

Forum List

Back