Mitch's wife DEFENDs him against protestors, he hides in his car!

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
The guy is a CHICKENSHIT.

Leave my husband alone’: Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump’s crying migrant kids

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET
26 JUN 2018 AT 17:01 ET

Transporation Secretary Elaine Chao shouted at protesters Tuesday demonstrating against her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, while leaving an event.

The protesters played a recording of children crying in one of the immigrant detention facilities filled by children who were separated from their parents under the policies of President Donald Trump.

“Why are you separating families?” one of the protesters shouts at McConnell as he leaves a building, as seen in a video posted by a Twitter user known as Roberto.

While McConnell appears to ignore the protesters as he climbs into the car waiting for them, Chao began a shouting match with the group as she walked around the back of the vehicle.

'Leave my husband alone': Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump's crying migrant kids

For the female of the species is more deadly than the male........

Greg

Leave my husband alone’: Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump’s crying migrant kids

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Transporation Secretary Elaine Chao shouted at protesters Tuesday demonstrating against her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, while leaving an event.

The protesters played a recording of children crying in one of the immigrant detention facilities filled by children who were separated from their parents under the policies of President Donald Trump.

“Why are you separating families?” one of the protesters shouts at McConnell as he leaves a building, as seen in a video posted by a Twitter user known as Roberto.

While McConnell appears to ignore the protesters as he climbs into the car waiting for them, Chao began a shouting match with the group as she walked around the back of the vehicle.

'Leave my husband alone': Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump's crying migrant kids

Most of that Protesting Crowd have NO job and are virgins and still live with their parents, and the Beta Cuck Faggot Soy Boys in that crowd their idea of WORK is having to walk to get a new box of tampons when their parents are busy and cannot drive them to get it.

Well given the left's violence she's one brave lady.
Playing a tape of screaming kids is VIOLENT??

Well aren't we a delicate doily? And WE'RE the snowflakes?

Kids scream, two of my kidlets Kid A and Kid B were screaming yesterday afternoon for no apparent reason, they do this about one time a week, it's crazy but they are tiny kidlets aged 5 years in age and 3 years in age. Kids scream, it's normal.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

The turtle had to hide in his shell while his wife fought his battles for him. Conservative men do this, they're too scared themselves to do anything but they'll send someone else to take the punishment for them.

Kids scream, two of my kidlets Kid A and Kid B were screaming yesterday afternoon for no apparent reason, they do this about one time a week, it's crazy but they are tiny kidlets aged 5 years in age and 3 years in age. Kids scream, it's normal.

At times at decibels one never thought possible could come out of such tiny beings

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

The turtle had to hide in his shell while his wife fought his battles for him. Conservative men do this, they're too scared themselves to do anything but they'll send someone else to take the punishment for them.

Mitch is no conservative

Who know's why the kids on the tape were screaming?

Someone played a crying baby ringtone?

But but but the Leftist Maniacs INSIST those children were being TORTURED on the PERSONAL ORDERS of The Donald who is LITERALLY Hitler, those children were being waterboarded and having their toe nails ripped out. Get with the programme Tipsy :smoke:

upload_2018-6-27_1-26-50.png

upload_2018-6-27_1-30-16.png

Liberals are trying to shame a man, ie Mitch McConnell, who represents one of the poorest states in the country, ie Ky. who reeps of socialized government, thrives on disability checks and food stamps, with a 99% redneck demographics that vote his turkey looking ass in election after election by doing absolutely nothing for these trashies....and they're trying to shame him???? Good luck fools

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Most of that Protesting Crowd have NO job and are virgins and still live with their parents, and the Beta Cuck Faggot Soy Boys in that crowd their idea of WORK is having to walk to get a new box of tampons when their parents are busy and cannot drive them to get it.
You just describe the Klan/TeaParty/Trump trashies....LOL

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

You just describe the Klan/TeaParty/Trump trashies....LOL

No I didn't, but if it gives you a wet spot in your presumably Industrial Sized Panties then you just go ahead and keep thinking what you did.

Forum List

Back