Mitch's wife DEFENDs him against protestors, he hides in his car!

The guy is a CHICKENSHIT.

Leave my husband alone’: Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump’s crying migrant kids

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET
26 JUN 2018 AT 17:01 ET

Transporation Secretary Elaine Chao shouted at protesters Tuesday demonstrating against her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, while leaving an event.

The protesters played a recording of children crying in one of the immigrant detention facilities filled by children who were separated from their parents under the policies of President Donald Trump.

“Why are you separating families?” one of the protesters shouts at McConnell as he leaves a building, as seen in a video posted by a Twitter user known as Roberto.

While McConnell appears to ignore the protesters as he climbs into the car waiting for them, Chao began a shouting match with the group as she walked around the back of the vehicle.

'Leave my husband alone': Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump's crying migrant kids

Most of that Protesting Crowd have NO job and are virgins and still live with their parents, and the Beta Cuck Faggot Soy Boys in that crowd their idea of WORK is having to walk to get a new box of tampons when their parents are busy and cannot drive them to get it.
You just describe the Klan/TeaParty/Trump trashies....LOL

No I didn't, but if it gives you a wet spot in your presumably Industrial Sized Panties then you just go ahead and keep thinking what you did.
Yeah, you did

Liberals are trying to shame a man, ie Mitch McConnell, who represents one of the poorest states in the country, ie Ky. who reeps of socialized government, thrives on disability checks and food stamps, with a 99% redneck demographics that vote his turkey looking ass in election after election by doing absolutely nothing for these trashies....and they're trying to shame him???? Good luck fools

You are one ignorant Bigot…

Typical tolerant liberal…

Leave my husband alone’: Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump’s crying migrant kids

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Transporation Secretary Elaine Chao shouted at protesters Tuesday demonstrating against her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, while leaving an event.

The protesters played a recording of children crying in one of the immigrant detention facilities filled by children who were separated from their parents under the policies of President Donald Trump.

“Why are you separating families?” one of the protesters shouts at McConnell as he leaves a building, as seen in a video posted by a Twitter user known as Roberto.

While McConnell appears to ignore the protesters as he climbs into the car waiting for them, Chao began a shouting match with the group as she walked around the back of the vehicle.

'Leave my husband alone': Transportation Secretary yells at protestors confronting Mitch McConnell with Trump's crying migrant kids
Ever seen ditz Maxine Waters do anything than to tell “others” to get in peoples faces

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Most of that Protesting Crowd have NO job and are virgins and still live with their parents, and the Beta Cuck Faggot Soy Boys in that crowd their idea of WORK is having to walk to get a new box of tampons when their parents are busy and cannot drive them to get it.

Boy, you haven't been to a protest event of LEFTIES lately have you? Your ignorance is SHOWING.

Liberals are trying to shame a man, ie Mitch McConnell, who represents one of the poorest states in the country, ie Ky. who reeps of socialized government, thrives on disability checks and food stamps, with a 99% redneck demographics that vote his turkey looking ass in election after election by doing absolutely nothing for these trashies....and they're trying to shame him???? Good luck fools

You are one ignorant Bigot…

Typical tolerant liberal…

But but but they are a Black Wimmens and Black Wimmens and Black Gibs Me Dat Because of The Slave Trade That Ended More Than 200 Years ago, you know they cannot be bigots or racists ONLY Whites can be bigots and racists, get with the programme :smoke:

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

You just describe the Klan/TeaParty/Trump trashies....LOL

No I didn't, but if it gives you a wet spot in your presumably Industrial Sized Panties then you just go ahead and keep thinking what you did.
Yeah, you did

^^^^ Angry Baby has a message for you:

choppa.jpg

At times at decibels one never thought possible could come out of such tiny beings

The more they cry, the less they pee...

We have twins. I swear one would say listen to this and wail. The other one be like nah that's weak listen to this. Stereo

We have twins Kid C and Kid D now aged 19 months in age, boys do not look alike, this is good because I get confused enough without having kidlets that I cannot tell which is which :eusa_doh:

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

The turtle had to hide in his shell while his wife fought his battles for him. Conservative men do this, they're too scared themselves to do anything but they'll send someone else to take the punishment for them.
Republicans are cowards
Why don’t they proudly defend their immigration policies

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Boy, you haven't been to a protest event of LEFTIES lately have you? Your ignorance is SHOWING.

Why would someone want to go to a protest by unhinged and deranged Leftists SCREAMING and Bedwetting? The ONLY reason I can think of for someone like me to go to a Leftist protest would be to Tear Gas them :smoke:

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

The turtle had to hide in his shell while his wife fought his battles for him. Conservative men do this, they're too scared themselves to do anything but they'll send someone else to take the punishment for them.
Republicans are cowards
They are. They were founded by abolitionists. They were and are all about stopping illegal human trafficking.

Dems have always been about smuggling the darkies.

At times at decibels one never thought possible could come out of such tiny beings

We have twins. I swear one would say listen to this and wail. The other one be like nah that's weak listen to this. Stereo

We have twins Kid C and Kid D now aged 19 months in age, boys do not look alike, this is good because I get confused enough without having kidlets that I cannot tell which is which :eusa_doh:

Our girls are identical. I had to put different hair ribbons in their hair so grandparents could tell them apart

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Republicans are cowards
They are. They were founded by abolitionists. They were and are all about stopping illegal human trafficking.

WTF are you babbling about?

Our girls are identical. I had to put different hair ribbons in their hair so grandparents could tell them apart
How can you be sure that you didn't get them confused/switched several times the first few weeks?

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Ever seen ditz Maxine Waters do anything than to tell “others” to get in peoples faces

So where's your degree from? Her's is from a still topped rank univ. But you're probably right, SHE's a ditz.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Republicans are cowards

WTF are you babbling about?
The parties separate values. Hey, you asked, toady.

default.gif

CODY FENWICK, ALTERNET

Republicans are cowards
I suggested a fund raising event for the Wall and better Border Control..........

Selling tickets to Water Cannon Bowling...........for each ticket you get to get one solid pass with the Water Cannon to see how many liberal protesters you can knock down with one sweep.........

Seems like a good way to raise money for the children....

Anybody got a tissue......

How can you be sure that you didn't get them confused/switched several times the first few weeks?

Lol I was paranoid about that. Different diapers solved it. But seriously mom knows...daddy was iffy

Forum List

Back