Mitt Makes discoveries!

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Dumb ass....

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

“It’s amazing," Romney said, as the Pennsylvania crowd appeared to laugh. Then viewers saw Romney say, "You have a touchtone keypad, and you touch that, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich.”

What viewers didn't see or hear was nearly three minutes of Romney discussing the nightmare of paperwork faced by an optometrist he'd talked to in trying to get the post office to change his address. He expressed mock amazement at Wawa's efficiency to underscore how the private sector often runs circles around the clumsy bureaucracy.

"We went to Wawas and it was instructive to me, because I saw the difference between the private sector and the governmental sector. People who work in government are good people and I respect what they do, but you see, the challenge with government is that it doesn’t have competition,” Romney said in a portion edited out of the segment.
Love how you ignore reality in favor of hackery.

“The RNC and the campaign both reached out to us saying that Romney had more to say about that visit, about federal bureaucracy and innovation in the private sector,” she added before playing the unedited clip from the rally.
At least they had the decency to play the whole segment.

Again... dumb ass.

Ah, more selective editing by the NBC crowd. But, alas, tapes showing the whole context of what Mitt said are making them look like the partisan hacks they are.

Swallow doesn't care...he's another in the endangered MOOCHER Class.

Oh stop.

You keep trying to mooch cum out of my shlong by beggin for a swallow.

Seriously..stop.

I don't swing that way..faggolia.

Judging from your constant criticism of cum swallowing peter-pumpers I have to deduce that you don't like them.

You obviously hate Gays with a passion. :cool:

Another edited non story cuz the media has nothing to talk about unless it's how bad Obama is running this country.

Andrea Mitchell is the biggest twit.

Ah, more selective editing by the NBC crowd. But, alas, tapes showing the whole context of what Mitt said are making them look like the partisan hacks they are.

I kinda wish they did show the "whole" context of the tape.

Romney said the public sector should be more like private industry. Which is the exact same view George W. Bush and the NeoCons held.

How'd that work out?

The media malpractice against conservatives is so blatant that it is shocking. But it's become the norm ever since Dan Rather (via the NY Times) defended his "fake but accurate" attack piece on GW Bush. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/15/politics/campaign/15guard.html
Memos on Bush Are Fake but Accurate, Typist Says
By MAUREEN BALLEZA and KATE ZERNIKE

Published: September 15, 2004

Correction Appended

HOUSTON, Sept. 14 - The secretary for the squadron commander purported to be the author of now-disputed memorandums questioning President Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard said Tuesday that she never typed the documents and believed that they are fakes.

But she also said they accurately reflect the thoughts of the commander, Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian, and other memorandums she typed for him about Mr. Bush. "The information in them is correct," the woman, Marian Carr Knox, now 86, said in an interview at her home here. "But I doubt,'' she said, pausing, "it's not anything that I wrote because there are terms in there that are not used by Guards, the format wasn't the way we did it. It looks like someone may have read the originals and put that together."

There are occasional lapses by supposed "right wing" media sources (ie..Fox News) but the majority of this type of hackery are major media outlets like CBS, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, et.al. ...pathetic.

Last edited:

Romney said the public sector should be more like private industry. Which is the exact same view George W. Bush and the NeoCons held.

How'd that work out?

Wow, being efficient and providing services is bad now, huh????

I guess being bloated with waste and inefficiency is the right way to go????

How'd that work out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSPbH4uut-Q&feature=relmfu]Mitt Romney On WaWa And Competition In The Private Sector - YouTube[/ame]

Swallow doesn't care...he's another in the endangered MOOCHER Class.

Oh stop.

Seriously..stop.

Judging from your constant criticism of cum swallowing peter-pumpers I have to deduce that you don't like them.

Not really..I don't hate you guys..

It's only when you guys try to spread the gay..that it gets under my skin.

Sorta like religion.

How'd that work out?

What "efficiency" did Enron provide? How about Arthur Anderson? What about WorldCom? Silverado savings and loan? That type of efficiency? How about Lehman under Fuld? Like that?

Oh stop.

Seriously..stop.

Not really..I don't hate you guys..

It's only when you guys try to spread the gay..that it gets under my skin.

Sorta like religion.

So.....Gays are cool as long as they don't touch you by accident, you know.....keep their distance?

You're afraid they might have some kind of Kooties or something?

How'd that work out?

What "efficiency" did Enron provide? How about Arthur Anderson? What about WorldCom? Silverado savings and loan? That type of efficiency? How about Lehman under Fuld? Like that?

All examples of how capitalism IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK.

Try again ya hack.

How'd that work out?

I guess all private companies run their operations like Enron?

You sure have a narrow view of the world, Mr Homophobe.

Dumb ass....

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

“It’s amazing," Romney said, as the Pennsylvania crowd appeared to laugh. Then viewers saw Romney say, "You have a touchtone keypad, and you touch that, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich.”

What viewers didn't see or hear was nearly three minutes of Romney discussing the nightmare of paperwork faced by an optometrist he'd talked to in trying to get the post office to change his address. He expressed mock amazement at Wawa's efficiency to underscore how the private sector often runs circles around the clumsy bureaucracy.

"We went to Wawas and it was instructive to me, because I saw the difference between the private sector and the governmental sector. People who work in government are good people and I respect what they do, but you see, the challenge with government is that it doesn’t have competition,” Romney said in a portion edited out of the segment.
Love how you ignore reality in favor of hackery.

“The RNC and the campaign both reached out to us saying that Romney had more to say about that visit, about federal bureaucracy and innovation in the private sector,” she added before playing the unedited clip from the rally.
At least they had the decency to play the whole segment.

Again... dumb ass.

They should have left that part in, since the claim they edited out was an out-and-out lie. He claimed the form is 48 pages. It's 4 pages, and that includes the instructions.

Listen, Sallow, a lot of Americans have never heard of Wawa. And a lot of people have never seen their ordering system, which is NOT the same as a vending maching, since vending machines don't make sandwiches to order.

So are you claiming that a lot of Americans are out of touch?

I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer is studying up on Wawa so he can come out and proclaim that HE understands how Wawa works.

If this is the best you can come up with to complain about Romney, Obummer is going to lose and lose big in November.

Forum List

Back