Mitt Makes discoveries!

Listen, Sallow, a lot of Americans have never heard of Wawa. And a lot of people have never seen their ordering system, which is NOT the same as a vending maching, since vending machines don't make sandwiches to order.

So are you claiming that a lot of Americans are out of touch?

I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer is studying up on Wawa so he can come out and proclaim that HE understands how Wawa works.

If this is the best you can come up with to complain about Romney, Obummer is going to lose and lose big in November.

How is a machine that makes a sandwich so radically different from a machine that lets you select a coffee then add cream? Those have been around for decades. I agree that this story is stupid, but Romney's amazement at it does make him look like an idiot.

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Dumb ass....

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

Love how you ignore reality in favor of hackery.

“The RNC and the campaign both reached out to us saying that Romney had more to say about that visit, about federal bureaucracy and innovation in the private sector,” she added before playing the unedited clip from the rally.
At least they had the decency to play the whole segment.

Again... dumb ass.

They should have left that part in, since the claim they edited out was an out-and-out lie. He claimed the form is 48 pages. It's 4 pages, and that includes the instructions.

He didn't claim it was 48 pages.

He claimed it was 33 pages.

Provide a link on how many pages the form actually is or maybe you should try to criticize something else.

I get tired of the left parsing words, jumping on every single friggen syllable,.......but they never say phffffft when Obama says the GOP is for dirty air and dirty water.

Listen, Sallow, a lot of Americans have never heard of Wawa. And a lot of people have never seen their ordering system, which is NOT the same as a vending maching, since vending machines don't make sandwiches to order.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer is studying up on Wawa so he can come out and proclaim that HE understands how Wawa works.

If this is the best you can come up with to complain about Romney, Obummer is going to lose and lose big in November.

How is a machine that makes a sandwich so radically different from a machine that lets you select a coffee then add cream? Those have been around for decades. I agree that this story is stupid, but Romney's amazement at it does make him look like an idiot.

Wow, being efficient and providing services is bad now, huh????

I guess being bloated with waste and inefficiency is the right way to go????

What "efficiency" did Enron provide? How about Arthur Anderson? What about WorldCom? Silverado savings and loan? That type of efficiency? How about Lehman under Fuld? Like that?

All examples of how capitalism IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK.

Try again ya hack.

Try what again.

Private businesses are self interested. The bottom line is profit not service.

That's the opposite with government. The bottom line is service..not profit.

I mean..it's really pretty simple.

For such capitalists..you guys are pretty clueless.

Dumb ass....

Again... dumb ass.

They should have left that part in, since the claim they edited out was an out-and-out lie. He claimed the form is 48 pages. It's 4 pages, and that includes the instructions.

Provide a link on how many pages the form actually is or maybe you should try to criticize something else.

I get tired of the left parsing words, jumping on every single friggen syllable,.......but they never say phffffft when Obama says the GOP is for dirty air and dirty water.

I'm sorry. You're correct, he did say 33 pages. I was working from memory of something I read earlier (I haven't seen the clip). The form is only 4 pages though, including the instructions.

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/6101-Address-Change-Form.pdf

Actually it doesn't.....because making a custom-made sandwich by pushing buttons is real George Jetson type stuff.

Guess he'd have to be Obama for you to think it was witty or amazing.

How are you still talking about a non-existant machine when we know that MSNBC doctored the tapes?

Most vending machines let you select a PRE-MADE sandwich, not make the sandwich to order. How hard is it to get that through to you?

How are you still talking about a non-existant machine when we know that MSNBC doctored the tapes?

They didn't doctor the tape. They selective edited what they aired, but that didn't create fake footage.

Dumb ass....

Again... dumb ass.

Below is what the LEFT and Obama thinks of Conservatives...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-Wm25T6Qs"]Ferngully - Toxic Love (Extended) - YouTube[/ame]

But we are dealing with petulant children...

They didn't doctor the tape. They selective edited what they aired, but that didn't create fake footage.

When you alter the tape to make it say something that isnt actually said, then it's doctored.

Out of context = "fake, but accurate"....stop making excuses for this bullshit.

Wow Swallow made a ass of himself with this thread and all and his fellow liberals have is venom LOL Priceless....Hey Swallow how is that butt hurt your non bias media caused you?

If you scroll up, you'll see that I said the story is stupid even if the portrayal was completely accurate. However, there is a pretty big difference between selectively editing something and making up a story whole cloth.

If you scroll up, you'll see that I said the story is stupid even if the portrayal was completely accurate. However, there is a pretty big difference between selectively editing something and making up a story whole cloth.

Oops, I missed that post. sorry. :eusa_whistle:

At any rate, I think we both agree that this type of "selective editing" is wrong.

When you alter the tape to make it say something that isnt actually said, then it's doctored.

Yep...what it's called...but the Leftist media gets away with what they couldn't otherwise.

Ooooooooooh.....changing the context isn't enough now.

CGI has to be used to make it a fake.

Forum List

Back