Mitt Makes discoveries!

Saying a tape was doctored has a specific meaning.

Yes....alloyed, altered, contaminated, falsified, impure, loaded, tampered.

Doctored Synonyms, Doctored Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Yeah. Notice something about those words (specifically falsified and tampered)? They're things that require making changes.
When you take a speech and alter it by cutting out key parts, creating an out of context, fictional speech that never actually existed, I think that meets the definition of "making changes". :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Yeah. Notice something about those words (specifically falsified and tampered)? They're things that require making changes.

So you're saying Romney was what you flaming libs call "Brietbarted"?

I'm not familiar with the term "Brietbarted". I will say that Romney's comment was removed from the fuller context, just like Obama's statement about the private sector was.

So you're saying Romney was what you flaming libs call "Brietbarted"?

I'm not familiar with the term "Brietbarted". I will say that Romney's comment was removed from the fuller context, just like Obama's statement about the private sector was.

You forgot the Sherrod incident?

It was all the rage on the left back then...

Ask someone to help you...

Saying a tape was doctored has a specific meaning.

Changes to the original....

Yeah....falsified, tampered, altered.

You seriously want to continue defending this????

Me thinks thou art in a untenable position.

Last edited:
The real story here should be about MSNBC editing a statement by a presidential candidate to misrepresent his meaning rather than to report it accurately because they are shills for the incumbent.

Follow THIS link to see video about three minutes in length and hear his comment in its entirety (and in his own voice) and you will come away with an entirely different perception. Both versions are at the link.

And it's also sadly indicative of how ill informed the American citizen is by relying on the MSM any time much less an election year when their constitutional duty is manifest.

What a sham this thread is.

Last edited:
They didn't doctor the tape. They selective edited what they aired, but that didn't create fake footage.

funny, people on the left in here raised holy hell about 'selective editing' when it was something they didn't like being done by the right... but when they do it themselves, it's suddenly an acceptable practice.

Fucking hypocrites.

You didn't seem to mind selective editing when it happened to the President recently. And this is nothing compared to Fox, which has been caught red-handed making up stories.
please link to a post of mine that indicates this. I'm curious.

HAHA Sallow got OWNED another Comrade NBC "mistake". My God they should change the acronym to STS (Soviet TV Station). It sucks to have to lie and get caught, and NBC is sucking really bad right now. CAnt wait for the next "gaffe"

Oh libs like Swallow were probably wetting themselves with excitment thinking they had something, ANYTHING they could be happy about. Face it, you leftists, MSNBC is no longer a news organization, it is the propaganda wing of the Democratic party. They have finally lowered themselves to a point where they make a hack look like a gifted wordsmith by comparisson.

NBC doctoring the tapes of George Zimmerman's 911 call to start a race riot and now Romney's speech to make him look stupid shows how arrogant they are based on decades of owning the airwaves. They expect nobody is going to call them out on their lies that they've done for decades.

They know their followers are idiots and will believe anything, but they can't overcome the conservative bloggers, radio stations and FOXNews exposing their ass now.

Glenn Beck mentioned the bullshit about Bush and the scanner this morning, he pointed out the real video showed Bush was bored with the photo-op not overwhelmed like the doctored cut tape.....:cuckoo:

Go find something elese to make your idiot look smarter than a piece of shit.

QUOTE=Political Junky;5480405]
Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;
So much like Poppy Bush and the scanner at the market. Both totally out of touch with real people.[/QUOTE]

Uh....he was selling the Wa Wa touch screen ordering system in a speech comparing it to the backwards Federal Govt efficiency.

Romney with his millions in the bank knows what the Average American wants and likes. He made millions more than you because he knows Americans better than you.:eusa_whistle:

Never having been to WaWa's is not any big deal, but I really didn't get his amazement over a vending machine. He is a bit out of step with average Americans, but that wouldn't be my biggest concern with him.

Never having been to WaWa's is not any big deal, but I really didn't get his amazement over a vending machine. He is a bit out of step with average Americans, but that wouldn't be my biggest concern with him.

I don't think he was amazed at a vending machine. He was amazed at the efficient process of ordering sandwiches in a crowded convenience store

Forum List

Back