Mitt Makes discoveries!

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;
So much like Poppy Bush and the scanner at the market. Both totally out of touch with real people.

At the time, I was not surprised that Bush had never seen a supermarket scanner. They had only been around for a few years and Bush had spent the last eight years as Vice President. Hard to do family shopping with a security contingent

Last edited:
Oh libs like Swallow were probably wetting themselves with excitment thinking they had something, ANYTHING they could be happy about. Face it, you leftists, MSNBC is no longer a news organization, it is the propaganda wing of the Democratic party. They have finally lowered themselves to a point where they make a hack look like a gifted wordsmith by comparisson.

Oh gosh..another fag.

Dude..there are plenty other conservative fags that post here..no need to seek out the company of straight men.

By the way..you really shouldn't be making any statements about "wordsmiths" when you post words like "comparisson".

:badgrin:

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

No possibly required.

The real story here should be about MSNBC editing a statement by a presidential candidate to misrepresent his meaning rather than to report it accurately because they are shills for the incumbent.

Follow THIS link to see video about three minutes in length and hear his comment in its entirety (and in his own voice) and you will come away with an entirely different perception. Both versions are at the link.

And it's also sadly indicative of how ill informed the American citizen is by relying on the MSM any time much less an election year when their constitutional duty is manifest.

What a sham this thread is.

What "real" story.

The real story is what an oddball Romney is..

He's also done the very same thing..you are complaining about in his very first advertisement. And FOX, which doesn't admit to being pundits..but advertizes itself as news does this sort of thing, daily.

It's okay when his very own campaign does it. When FOX does it..but when a pundit station does it..it's somehow bad?

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the sort of bullshit you guys opened the floodgates on..

Deal.

Never having been to WaWa's is not any big deal, but I really didn't get his amazement over a vending machine. He is a bit out of step with average Americans, but that wouldn't be my biggest concern with him.

I don't think he was amazed at a vending machine. He was amazed at the efficient process of ordering sandwiches in a crowded convenience store

Then he's never been to a New York Deli..either.

Which does the very same thing..without a machine.

:cool:

Amazing.

Katz's Delicatessen | Best Deli New York since 1888

He can start there. Great pastrami.

I bet he's never heard of Berts Stop and Shop either!

Wawa Inc. is a chain of convenience store/gas stations located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It operates in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawa_Inc.

Lack of knowledge of "convenience" stores that operate in a FEW states is now of the greatest concern of whacked out liberals???

Seriously? :tongue:

Wawa Inc. is a chain of convenience store/gas stations located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It operates in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida

Lack of knowledge of "convenience" stores that operate in a FEW states is now of the greatest concern of whacked out liberals???

Lack of knowledge about foreign policy, domestic policy and economic policy outside of corporate raiding..is the greatest concern.

This is just funny.

:D

Lack of knowledge about foreign policy, domestic policy and economic policy outside of corporate raiding..is the greatest concern.

This is just funny.

:D

Nah...the only "funny" thing about this thread are how many of us have responded to your ridiculous tripe.......

With that I will leave you and the flies flying around in your empty skull to yourselves.....:poke:

Listen, Sallow, a lot of Americans have never heard of Wawa. And a lot of people have never seen their ordering system, which is NOT the same as a vending maching, since vending machines don't make sandwiches to order.

So are you claiming that a lot of Americans are out of touch?

I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer is studying up on Wawa so he can come out and proclaim that HE understands how Wawa works.

If this is the best you can come up with to complain about Romney, Obummer is going to lose and lose big in November.

How is a machine that makes a sandwich so radically different from a machine that lets you select a coffee then add cream? Those have been around for decades. I agree that this story is stupid, but Romney's amazement at it does make him look like an idiot.

He was comparing the competitive efficiency of private industry vs. the bumbling of federal bureaucracy. It's clear to anyone who listened to his whole statement, except of course the Dimocrats who are anxious for some, any, phony issue to keep the spotlight off of Barry's minor league administration.

Dumb ass....

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

“It’s amazing," Romney said, as the Pennsylvania crowd appeared to laugh. Then viewers saw Romney say, "You have a touchtone keypad, and you touch that, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich.”

What viewers didn't see or hear was nearly three minutes of Romney discussing the nightmare of paperwork faced by an optometrist he'd talked to in trying to get the post office to change his address. He expressed mock amazement at Wawa's efficiency to underscore how the private sector often runs circles around the clumsy bureaucracy.

"We went to Wawas and it was instructive to me, because I saw the difference between the private sector and the governmental sector. People who work in government are good people and I respect what they do, but you see, the challenge with government is that it doesn’t have competition,” Romney said in a portion edited out of the segment.
Love how you ignore reality in favor of hackery.

“The RNC and the campaign both reached out to us saying that Romney had more to say about that visit, about federal bureaucracy and innovation in the private sector,” she added before playing the unedited clip from the rally.
At least they had the decency to play the whole segment.

Again... dumb ass.
i dont believe that change of address story.....there is more too it than what Mitt says,or he is exaggerating to make his point or he is full of shit and it never happened .....people change their addresses all the time down there.....you fill out one form and its changed.....

Sallow? Take your sexual fantasies elsewhere. I don't swing that way.

why do you two hate gay people?.....TruthMatters.....

Me?

I don't hate all gay people.

Only gay people that try their gayness around me.

Otherwise..it's cool. Keep the gay to yourself..and we ain't got problems.

but Sallow when Harry Dresden had that Avi of the gay man with the cute ass you told him it was disgusting and wanted him to change it......why do you hate gay people.....TruthMatters

Listen, Sallow, a lot of Americans have never heard of Wawa. And a lot of people have never seen their ordering system, which is NOT the same as a vending maching, since vending machines don't make sandwiches to order.

So are you claiming that a lot of Americans are out of touch?

I wouldn't be surprised if Obummer is studying up on Wawa so he can come out and proclaim that HE understands how Wawa works.

If this is the best you can come up with to complain about Romney, Obummer is going to lose and lose big in November.

How is a machine that makes a sandwich so radically different from a machine that lets you select a coffee then add cream? Those have been around for decades. I agree that this story is stupid, but Romney's amazement at it does make him look like an idiot.

He was comparing the competitive efficiency of private industry vs. the bumbling of federal bureaucracy. It's clear to anyone who listened to his whole statement, except of course the Dimocrats who are anxious for some, any, phony issue to keep the spotlight off of Barry's minor league administration.

Which "competitive efficient private industry" ever won a war for the US?

Oh..and by the way..

People of Romney's ilk want to squash competition..not foster it.

why do you two hate gay people?.....TruthMatters.....

Me?

I don't hate all gay people.

Only gay people that try their gayness around me.

Otherwise..it's cool. Keep the gay to yourself..and we ain't got problems.

but Sallow when Harry Dresden had that Avi of the gay man with the cute ass you told him it was disgusting and wanted him to change it......why do you hate gay people.....TruthMatters

Hairy asses are not my thing.

She really post that?

Dumb ass....

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

Love how you ignore reality in favor of hackery.

“The RNC and the campaign both reached out to us saying that Romney had more to say about that visit, about federal bureaucracy and innovation in the private sector,” she added before playing the unedited clip from the rally.
At least they had the decency to play the whole segment.

Again... dumb ass.
i dont believe that change of address story.....there is more too it than what Mitt says,or he is exaggerating to make his point or he is full of shit and it never happened .....people change their addresses all the time down there.....you fill out one form and its changed.....

ding ding ding... we have a winner!

Of COURSE he was exaggerating to make his point. But do the libtards recognize that? No, they are to busy Tweeting that Mitt didn't know computers were used in WaWa, so he must be out of touch. Dumb asses.

The real story here should be about MSNBC editing a statement by a presidential candidate to misrepresent his meaning rather than to report it accurately because they are shills for the incumbent.

Follow THIS link to see video about three minutes in length and hear his comment in its entirety (and in his own voice) and you will come away with an entirely different perception. Both versions are at the link.

And it's also sadly indicative of how ill informed the American citizen is by relying on the MSM any time much less an election year when their constitutional duty is manifest.

What "real" story.

He's also done the very same thing..you are complaining about in his very first advertisement. And FOX, which doesn't admit to being pundits..but advertizes itself as news does this sort of thing, daily.

It's okay when his very own campaign does it. When FOX does it..but when a pundit station does it..it's somehow bad?

Deal.

That was a Fox Affiliate not the Fox Corp. and Akre refused to do the job she was assigned and went off on her own; like the Roimney story you opened this thread with there's a huge back story behind the Akre thing.

FROM YOUR LINK:

Akre failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute," but noted that the lower court ruled against all of Wilson's charges and all of Akre's claims with the exception of the whistleblower claim that was overturned.[

What "real" story.

Deal.

That was a Fox Affiliate not the Fox Corp. and Akre refused to do the job she was assigned and went off on her own; like the Roimney story you opened this thread with there's a huge back story behind the Akre thing.

Sure it is.

By the way..Murdoch got busted hacking into private cell phones. And FOX is partially owned by the Saudi government.

Quite an outfit you boys got there.

What "real" story.

Deal.

FROM YOUR LINK:

Akre failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute," but noted that the lower court ruled against all of Wilson's charges and all of Akre's claims with the exception of the whistleblower claim that was overturned.[

This is the part that was germane..

An appeal was filed, and a ruling in February 2003 came down in favor of WTVT, who successfully argued that the FCC policy against falsification was not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle-blower law did not qualify as the required "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102 of the Florida Statutes.[8] ... Because the FCC's news distortion policy is not a "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102 of the Florida Statutes,[8] Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute."[6] The appeal did not address any falsification claims, noting that "as a threshold matter ... Akre failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute," but noted that the lower court ruled against all of Wilson's charges and all of Akre's claims with the exception of the whistleblower claim that was overturned.[6]

So the "decency" clause of the FCC, which has shut down many television shows, like Richard Pryor's, gone after Howard Stern and fined the Super Bowl is somehow "enforceable"..but telling lies on a "news" station is not?

That's fucking amazing.

What "real" story.

Deal.

You consider it punditry if any information that would make Obama look bad is broadcast.

As opposed to MSNBC which ignores Fast & Furious and throws a fit calling for armed insurrection after losing elections. They're just good journalists.

What "real" story.

Deal.

You consider it punditry if any information that would make Obama look bad is broadcast.

As opposed to MSNBC which ignores Fast & Furious and throws a fit calling for armed insurrection after losing elections. They're just good journalists.

You watch MSNBC?

Forum List

Back