Mitt Makes discoveries!

The same lefties who were up in arms about the Sherrod video editing by Breitbart touting this MSNBC hack shit is pure, textbook hipocrisy...

LMAO....:lmao:

Romney is framed!

Thurston Howell III - YouTube

How could this happen to a "man of the people"?

Are the Howell's related to this woman who speaks like she has a turd under her nose, and who's hairdo looks like a Lego piece and interchangable?

Thing is? SHE is real...the Howell's were NOT.

Nice try.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlnKHctMYs"]Anna Wintour: "Don't be Late" - YouTube[/ame]

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....

Actually, the experience has been that it creates jobs.. The stores that free up checker/bagger labor are able to offer expanded delis, bakeries, floral shops, and other amenities that they couldn't do before...

good point....the Ralphs i shop at has them,Andy the manager told me he thinks they are a pain in the ass.....AND not many people like them.....he said other Managers said the same....so we will see if they stay or go....

Damn....Mitt doesn't know what he is missing

WaWa's are great. Amazing coffee selection, cheap gas and free ATMs

Last edited:
whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Did you get a publisher for your book?

What color crayon will they be using?

You are a TOOL.

Damn....Mitt doesn't know what he is missing

WaWa's are great. Amazing coffee selection, cheap gas and free ATMs

And NOT widely known across the fruited plain...but then you didn't HEAR his entire speech, did you?

What does that have to do with WaWa having great coffee?

You've posted this twice already and nobody cared...

Maybe it's time to move on to something else?

Shiny things, wingnut... Shiny things...

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Ah, more selective editing by the NBC crowd. But, alas, tapes showing the whole context of what Mitt said are making them look like the partisan hacks they are.

Swallow doesn't care...he's another in the endangered MOOCHER Class.

Oh stop.

You keep trying to mooch cum out of my shlong by beggin for a swallow.

Seriously..stop.

I don't swing that way..faggolia.

Ah, more selective editing by the NBC crowd. But, alas, tapes showing the whole context of what Mitt said are making them look like the partisan hacks they are.

Swallow doesn't care...he's another in the endangered MOOCHER Class.

Oh stop.

You keep trying to mooch cum out of my shlong by beggin for a swallow.

Seriously..stop.

I don't swing that way..faggolia.

Deferral noted.

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...Thank you for playing. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back