Mitt Makes discoveries!

Swallow said:
Looks like the OP swallowed this one.... Big time....:lol:

Going gay again?

No big surprise here.

Why, because you swallowed some bogus edited tape?

:lol:

Don't cry, princess....lol

You'll have to get your gay on with someone else... Try Huggy or GayBikerSailor... I've told you more than once to stop hitting on me, Nancy...

Geeze..you so fucking queer..queers look at you and laugh, "Look at the faggot".

That's all you do.

Suck dick and take it in the ass.

I didn't grab ANY of your posts..you little faggot.

You are the one who is obsessed.

Gayboi.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Did you get a publisher for your book?

What color crayon will they be using?

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

He has been getting nastier lately, hasn't he...? :eusa_whistle:

He's wrestling with his inner homo tendencies and projecting them onto others... He did it elsewhere on the interwebs too... Tried to get people banned for using "Swallow" as his name...:lol: It was funny as hell... I think he tried to do it here too, when he first joined, but got laughed at...lol

Apparently he want's the word "swallow" stricken from the English language, because in his version it only refers to a sexcual act... He's not the smartest liberal here...

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

He has been getting nastier lately, hasn't he...? :eusa_whistle:

He's wrestling with his inner homo tendencies and projecting them onto others... He did it elsewhere on the interwebs too... Tried to get people banned for using "Swallow" as his name...:lol: It was funny as hell... I think he tried to do it here too, when he first joined, but got laughed at...lol

Apparently he want's the word "swallow" stricken from the English language, because in his version it only refers to a sexcual act... He's not the smartest liberal here...

Naw..just calling them as I see them fag.

Romney needs to quit trying to pretend he's one of us. The cringe meter spikes every time he does it.

Yeah -- we need better ACTORS as politicians.. Maybe a professional one.. Michelle is too normal to pull off that "organic gardening at the White House" routine. Maybe Michelle Pfeiffer could do it!!!!

Repeat after me.. There is nothing REAL about campaigning for Prez.. The discovery that MSNBC would sink that low to CREATE a story proves it...

Not blaming Sallow at all.. Everyone here has been duped by the process and the media coverage of it many times...

Last edited:
Swallow said:
Swallow said:
Going gay again?

No big surprise here.

You'll have to get your gay on with someone else... Try Huggy or GayBikerSailor... I've told you more than once to stop hitting on me, Nancy...

Geeze..you so fucking queer..queers look at you and laugh, "Look at the faggot".

That's all you do.

Gayboi.

Easy, Nancy... You're getting spittle on your new dress...:lol:

Swallow said:

That's all you do.

Gayboi.

You're mistaken..or is it projection, faggot.

You like to wear dresses?

I hope you tell the boys you suck off..you're a boy too.

It's only fair. :redface:

Romney needs to quit trying to pretend he's one of us. The cringe meter spikes every time he does it.

Yeah -- we need better ACTORS as politicians.. Maybe a professional one.. Michelle is too normal to pull off that "organic gardening at the White House" routine. Maybe Michelle Pfeiffer could do it!!!!

Repeat after me.. There is nothing REAL about campaigning for Prez.. The discovery that MSNBC would sink that low to CREATE a story proves it...

MSNBC didn't make up crap.

They used parts of Romney's rambling speech to make fun of him.

FOX is master of doing that. As is Brietbart and the Romney campaign.

Don't see you complaining about those folks.

Swallow said:
Swallow said:

That's all you do.

Gayboi.

How ironic that the queen of projection would accuse someone else of that...

Poor Nancy.... We laugh at you, though...:lmao:

Swallow said:

How ironic that the queen of projection would accuse someone else of that...

Poor Nancy.... We laugh at you, though...:lmao:

"We" being the chorus of other closeted gay posters around here.

You are the one obsessing over male posters like Huggy and AbikerSailor. And it's you starting with the gay shit. As most of your butt buddies do.

Good job faggot.

Sure it helps you to sleep at night.

After you clean the cum off your face.

Last edited:

That "rambling speech" as you put it, was far more brilliant than 94% of USMB threads. And you know I'm no fan of the GOP and not voting for the man...

It was childish MOCKERY -- is what it was. Kinda more in line with level of discourse here.
And THAT is an imminent danger when it's posing as news or journalism...

Wait, didnt NBC alter Zimmerman's tape, which incited racial hatred?
Didnt NBC put exposives on a truck so it would blow up, becasue it didnt blow up like they wanted it to?
Didnt CBS use Fake documents to trash a President(Rather still insists they're real, LOL)?
I'm sorry I dont remember Fox doing that, but I do remember the liberal media (and these guy are more serious than MSNBC) doing that.
And for Brietbart, I think he was correct about Weiner, when liberals denied it, He made them look foolish, I miss him.

That "rambling speech" as you put it, was far more brilliant than 94% of USMB threads. And you know I'm no fan of the GOP and not voting for the man...

It was childish MOCKERY -- is what it was. Kinda more in line with level of discourse here.
And THAT is an imminent danger when it's posing as news or journalism...

MSNBC never claimed to be a news station.

Dude - as mentioned earlier - if this is all MSNBC and the Democrats have on Romney, there's going to be a lot of Democrats jumping off buildings on election day.

In that regard? NBC again edits video to take a person out of context. Not surprised.

You shouldn't be..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjco41RIthw]Misleading Romney Ad Draws Criticism for Distorting Obama's Words - YouTube[/ame]

Very first ad..too.

Forum List

Back