Mitt Makes discoveries!

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Thank you for this important thread.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

I was reading your post and it seemed you were talking about Obama..

Obama is raising taxes on the working class by letting the Bush tax-cuts expire, and he's letting his cronies in the 1% he's been partying with the last month or so slide.

Obama thinks he's royalty. He doesn't think his policies should be questioned. He doesn't like working with congress ether, so he must think he's royalty.

Also, Obama says he's a citizen of the world.....he thinks we don't need borders. Personally I think he should move to Europe because he has more friends there than he does here.......at least he used to.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

What the hell is a WaWa's?

Are you absolutely certain they are in Florida?

Immie

Oh my Gawd, Immie! You're fucking 'royalty' too! Damn! I did not see that coming! You elitist! :badgrin:

According to their website, they are indeed in FL. Can't say I remember seeing one on any of my trips to FL.

I must be royalty too.....

I guess 99% of America must be royalty....

That makes Swallow one of the 1% who aren't royalty.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Hmmm.

So he's never been to a gas station/minimart, where you could use a touch screen to order a sandwich? He reminds me of GHW Bush being amazed by supermarket scanners. Has Mittens ever pumped his own gas?

Well, Dick Tucker, you just made a fool of yourself.:clap2:

When WaWa's first came to Virginia several years ago, I hadn't heard of them either.

The fact that Romney went into one for the first time in his life makes news on MSNBC??

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Did you get a publisher for your book?

What color crayon will they be using?

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

Well when you start shit..don't cry when it gets flung back..

*asshole*
YOu mean the way everyone has been doing to you on this thread? :eusa_whistle:

Well when you start shit..don't cry when it gets flung back..

*asshole*

Naw.

They are the one's starting shit.

The thread was about Romney.

Catch up.

The thread started that way, but you've turned it into a joke with your childish Bull Shit.

Fact is your premise has been blown all to hell, but you've made it even worse by cussing out everyone who disagrees with you.

If you have to resort to that you lose the moral high-ground. Anyone that makes a valid comment that disputes you gets a face full of poo instead of a logical retort. We're on the outside of the fence watching you melt-down and enjoying the hell out of it.

Epic fail.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

What the hell is a WaWa's?

Are you absolutely certain they are in Florida?

Immie

Oh my Gawd, Immie! You're fucking 'royalty' too! Damn! I did not see that coming! You elitist! :badgrin:

According to their website, they are indeed in FL. Can't say I remember seeing one on any of my trips to FL.

I must be royalty too.....

I guess 99% of America must be royalty....

That makes Swallow one of the 1% who aren't royalty.

Geeze man..

Can't stop your faggotness for 1 second.

You guys are hopeless.

Fabulous..but hopeless.

Naw.

Catch up.

The thread started that way, but you've turned it into a joke with your childish Bull Shit.

Fact is your premise has been blown all to hell, but you've made it even worse by cussing out everyone who disagrees with you.

If you have to resort to that you lose the moral high-ground. Anyone that makes a valid comment that disputes you gets a face full of poo instead of a logical retort. We're on the outside of the fence watching you melt-down and enjoying the hell out of it.

Epic fail.

Um..no.

That ain't my style.

You don't insult..I won't either. As in..you stay on topic..discuss the topic..and not the poster.

You can go to thread after thread.

It's not me starting shit.

It's you. And your comrades.

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

He has been getting nastier lately, hasn't he...? :eusa_whistle:

Naw.

Catch up.

Epic fail.

Um..no.

That ain't my style.

You don't insult..I won't either. As in..you stay on topic..discuss the topic..and not the poster.

You can go to thread after thread.

It's not me starting shit.

It's you. And your comrades.

Dude - seriously. What MSNBC reported was idiotic. And you ran with it like it was an earth-shattering revelation. If this is all MSNBC and you have on Romney - it's going to be a disappointing November for you.

*asshole*

He has been getting nastier lately, hasn't he...? :eusa_whistle:

Yup.

I remember long ago when he didn't have these Turrets outbreaks.

Sallow... You appear to be Melting Down...

Your OP was a Cheap Shot that you would have Defended Barry Against in 2008...

It's the Hypocrisy that's being Illustrated...

Unless you Felt you were Illustrating Hypocrisy?...

There are better things to go after Mitt about.

He's Wealthy... And if you want him to go to Corn Dog Stands like Barry does to Appear to be One of the People, then you Embrace Dishonesty from Politicians.

I do not. :thup:

:)

peace...

He's Wealthy... And if you want him to go to Corn Dog Stands like Barry does to Appear to be One of the People, then you Embrace Dishonesty from Politicians.

peace...

There's a little of that in this. Most of the critique on Obama is the trivial bubbling up into real issues. Like..um..birtherism..which is all the rage again.

But then there's another element that's sort of fun..and that's the "weirdness" of the candidate.

It's not only me that's going to be illustrating this either.

And apparently the meltdown of many of the posters in this thread..who start, without fail, many of the same "important" threads about Obama, shows they can "dish it out..but they can't take it".

:D

peace...

Look......all the hyper-k00ks on this forum are looking at a winter of devestation..........Lakota, Flayo, Franco, Rightwinger, Sallow, Truthmatters, Shaman. These fuckers are going to be suicidal in 4 months.........I just regret I cant hang out with them on election night.( I'll watch MSNBC instead:D). Id prefer it to getting tics to the Super Bowl. Election night is going to be one of the greatest hoot of a time nights in my life, as it will for all my other conservative pals on here who cant wait to see this bozo walk off into the sunset fast enough. Im also considering a vid to post up on here............just of me rubbing salt into the wound. It promises to be nothing short of hysterical..........except to the k00ks.:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back