Mitt Makes discoveries!

were the touch screen ones around back then?......just wondering....

Hmm..

Not sure.

did Buck Rodgers have them?.....i guess we can ask Dudly....he was probably a teenager back then....

You'd think they didn't until you find out that like Munten Feilderstein of outer Slovanstan had a working model that used vacuum tubes filled with mercury and frosted glass that had to be kept in negative temperatures so they could respond to the heat of the human hand and was powered by interferon and monkey brains.

:dunno:

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....
While creating jobs for the manufacturer and maintenance personnel.

In either case, seems that a lot of customers hate self-checkout.

Before It's News

But here we go again, distracting from that bomb of an OP! :lol:

yea i dont care for them.....i want service dam it!.....:eusa_eh:

That's because you are lame, have an inferiority complex and project your lameness upon others. Wallow in your boredom.

Dude..you're being mean to this newly minted author.

She "wrote" a book. I am sure it was a tough slog. Getting 10 pages out is pretty tough.

Especially when they have like almost 5 words on each page. Written in big block letters no less. And almost all the three letter words have correct spelling. It's the four letter words she fucked up on.

did you know Chris wrote a book a couple years back?.....he told me and Divecon this....he said it was published in Japan.....true story.....

Betcha Sandy's would get published there too.

Heck..anyone's would.

Hmm..

Not sure.

did Buck Rodgers have them?.....i guess we can ask Dudly....he was probably a teenager back then....

You'd think they didn't until you find out that like Munten Feilderstein of outer Slovanstan had a working model that used vacuum tubes filled with mercury and frosted glass that had to be kept in negative temperatures so they could respond to the heat of the human hand and was powered by interferon and monkey brains.

Munten was ahead of his time thats for sure.....do you think he invented a Blender to mix the Brains and Interferon together?......

Hmm..

Not sure.

A sense of humor! Who knew?

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;
So what?... I didn't know about Wawa either, and I travel all over the country.

How much do you know about Super America or Wahoo's Fish Taco Shops?

Betcha Obama doesn't know what they sell at Sticks and Stuff or Piggly Wiggly or Tractor Supply either....

I'm pondering running for office, so I'm taking seminars on baby kissing in 14 languages, ethnic cuisine, and polka...

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....

Actually, the experience has been that it creates jobs.. The stores that free up checker/bagger labor are able to offer expanded delis, bakeries, floral shops, and other amenities that they couldn't do before...

Betcha Obama doesn't know what they sell at Sticks and Stuff or Piggly Wiggly or Tractor Supply either....

I'm pondering running for office, so I'm taking seminars on baby kissing in 14 languages, ethnic cuisine, and polka...

0bama probably thinks Harris Teeter is a strip joint...

I'll score that one "I don't know jack shit about them, but that won't stop me from busting on Romney -or anyone else without a (D) by their name- for whatever cheap reason I can stab at."

[/thread]

You guys think Obama doesn't know a tractor is?

Tractor Supply.

It's a hardware type store.

That was a cleverly planted local culture trap for you to step into.. Because EVERYONE knows that Tractor Supply doesn't sell Tractors or Tractor Supplies... We just name it that way to trap smart-ass Yankees who have metrosexual avatars..

Im sure there are lots of things Obama doesn't know.

Tractor Supply.

It's a hardware type store.

Yeah. It's like Home Depot or Lowe's. It's a pretty damn generic name.

Forum List

Back