Mitt Makes discoveries!

:D Wawa Gate: MSNBC/Andrea Mitchell Edits Video to Smear Romney...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFcOBRqL8kk]Wawa Gate: MSNBC/Andrea Mitchell Edits Video to Smear Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Did you get a publisher for your book?

What color crayon will they be using?

I'll let you swallow mine, but you better have a big mouth.

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....

Actually, the experience has been that it creates jobs.. The stores that free up checker/bagger labor are able to offer expanded delis, bakeries, floral shops, and other amenities that they couldn't do before...

you would think with all this technology, we wouldnt have any jobs, and while with OBama it doesnt seem like we do, we actually figure out how to replace those kinds of jobs, buggy whip anyone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfL7STmWZ1c]Other People's Money speech by Danny DeVito - YouTube[/ame]

:D Wawa Gate: MSNBC/Andrea Mitchell Edits Video to Smear Romney...

Wawa Gate: MSNBC/Andrea Mitchell Edits Video to Smear Romney - YouTube

Whooaaa Baby.. That's a complete different angle on this puppy ain't it?

MSNBC kinda manufactured that story all by themselves without reporting on the REAL speech that was given..

Thanx man -- that was brutal evidence of how doomed the MSM really is...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Context is everything, honesty is not.

Looks like the OP swallowed this one.... Big time....:lol:

MSNBC kinda manufactured that story all by themselves without reporting on the REAL speech that was given..

I even offered him, but no response. I wonder if he'll want a pic.

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube

Stupid.

And yet... your left wing ranting buttbuddy, TruthMocker, does not know of them. Apparently, this makes her 'royalty'.

Its a fucking store name you little spoiled rich girl.

they dont have any on the west cost.

why did he talk about pushing buttons and shit.

it sure sounded like he was talking about vending machines.

What buttons was he speaking of then you dumbass?

These buttons:

Wawa testing touch screens for deli orders Officials say the system can speed service and aid profit. The challenge at about 15 trial spots is first-time users.

Wawa Food Markets has just started testing an electronic touch-screen system for deli orders in a small sampling of the 518 stores it operates in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware and Virginia, spokeswoman Lori Bruce said.

Wawa testing touch screens for deli orders Officials say the system can speed service and aid profit. The challenge at about 15 trial spots is first-time users. - Philly.com

I have never been to a Wawa that used that. I've been to a Wawa but I have never seen such a system before. A shame MSNBC edited the tape the way they did.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Hmmm.

So he's never been to a gas station/minimart, where you could use a touch screen to order a sandwich? He reminds me of GHW Bush being amazed by supermarket scanners. Has Mittens ever pumped his own gas?

whats a wawa?

Hmmm.

So he's never been to a gas station/minimart, where you could use a touch screen to order a sandwich? He reminds me of GHW Bush being amazed by supermarket scanners. Has Mittens ever pumped his own gas?

Taken out of context as the OP did, makes it seem as if he is amazed at the touch screen but if you watch the UNEDITED tape you get this:

His speech begins at about 40 seconds in:

“By the way, where do you get your hoagies here, do you get them at WAWAs?… Well I want to a place today called WAWAs, have you ever been to WAWAs? I know some people haven’t…. We went to WAWAs and it was instructive to me, because I saw the difference between the private sector and the governmental sector. People who work in government are good people and I respect what they do, but you see, the challenge with government is that it doesn’t have competition.”

“So we find ways to do things better or we lose jobs to each other.”

He goes into a story about how an optometrist has to send in 33 pages of pages. The Atlantic described it as:

Romney on the stump, at a historic iron furnace in Cornwall, near Lebanon, using the hoagie-ordering experience at the WaWa as a parable for what’s right and wrong in America. (Wrong: a doctor told him that he had to fill out a 33-page change-of-address form, several times, to get the post office to send his mail — including reimbursement checks — to his new location. That is what happens with government-run organizations where you have “no competition.” Right: at WaWa, great hoagies. Also, very efficient touch-pad ordering system. This is what you get with competition.)

Mitt continues in the video at about 2:45:

“And then I was at a WAWAs and ordered a sandwich… you have a touchtone keypad, and you touch that, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich. It’s amazing!”

This is where the media cut the video to distort the truth. GOTCHA, you slimy little maggots!!

“People in the private sector have learned to compete and it’s time to bring some competition to the Federal Government and to get it smaller, and have them respond to the customers, which are YOU!!”

Another Ridiculous Lie From Liberal Media – Distorting Romney’s “WAWAs” Hoagie Speech | SOOPERMEXICAN

The OP VIDEO IS EDITED DECEPTIVELY to say the least.

Going gay again?

No big surprise here.

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Another fag.

No big surprise here.

CaféAuLait;5473915 said:

Hmmm.

Taken out of context as the OP did, makes it seem as if he is amazed at the touch screen but if you watch the UNEDITED tape you get this:

His speech begins at about 40 seconds in:

“By the way, where do you get your hoagies here, do you get them at WAWAs?… Well I want to a place today called WAWAs, have you ever been to WAWAs? I know some people haven’t…. We went to WAWAs and it was instructive to me, because I saw the difference between the private sector and the governmental sector. People who work in government are good people and I respect what they do, but you see, the challenge with government is that it doesn’t have competition.”

“So we find ways to do things better or we lose jobs to each other.”

He goes into a story about how an optometrist has to send in 33 pages of pages. The Atlantic described it as:

Romney on the stump, at a historic iron furnace in Cornwall, near Lebanon, using the hoagie-ordering experience at the WaWa as a parable for what’s right and wrong in America. (Wrong: a doctor told him that he had to fill out a 33-page change-of-address form, several times, to get the post office to send his mail — including reimbursement checks — to his new location. That is what happens with government-run organizations where you have “no competition.” Right: at WaWa, great hoagies. Also, very efficient touch-pad ordering system. This is what you get with competition.)

Mitt continues in the video at about 2:45:

“And then I was at a WAWAs and ordered a sandwich… you have a touchtone keypad, and you touch that, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich. It’s amazing!”

This is where the media cut the video to distort the truth. GOTCHA, you slimy little maggots!!

“People in the private sector have learned to compete and it’s time to bring some competition to the Federal Government and to get it smaller, and have them respond to the customers, which are YOU!!”

Another Ridiculous Lie From Liberal Media – Distorting Romney’s “WAWAs” Hoagie Speech | SOOPERMEXICAN

The OP VIDEO IS EDITED DECEPTIVELY to say the least.

Oh you mean like FOX and friends using the soundbite "The private sector is doing fine"?

The private sector 'doing fine'? Mitt Romney responds

No context issues there..

:badgrin:

Another fag.

No big surprise here.

What is it with you and your sad need to make pathetic sexual references when someone disagrees with you? You seem mentally unbalanced, Swallow.

whats a wawa?

Hmmm.

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

Hmmm.

I think this thread should be moved to the flamezone so you can call her the "C" word too.

*asshole*

Well when you start shit..don't cry when it gets flung back..

*asshole*

Forum List

Back