Mitt Makes discoveries!

Okay...WaWas I get, they're regional. Vending machines can be confusing, especially to a man that probably has everything done and prepared FOR him, but how out of touch do you have to be to not know what a donut is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRZjOMwTWic&feature=player_embedded]Romney Struggles To IDentify A Chocolate Doughnut - YouTube[/ame]

Okay...WaWas I get, they're regional. Vending machines can be confusing, especially to a man that probably has everything done and prepared FOR him, but how out of touch do you have to be to not know what a donut is?

Romney Struggles To IDentify A Chocolate Doughnut - YouTube

There is that.

But I am having trouble with understanding why folks are so upset with the very tactics used by Lee Atwater and Karl Rove with regards to "issue making".

It's not democratic candidates that question the religion, ethnicity or birth places of their opponents. Or overall "weirdness".

And they think that surrogates shouldn't do it either.

Don't get it.

:cuckoo:

:cool:

There is that.

But I am having trouble with understanding why folks are so upset with the very tactics used by Lee Atwater and Karl Rove with regards to "issue making".

It's not democratic candidates that question the religion, ethnicity or birth places of their opponents. Or overall "weirdness".

Don't get it.

Liberals do that crap all the time. stop with that bs. John McCain gave his birth certificate from Panama (US soil baby) at the begining, hence no issue.

There is that.

Don't get it.

Liberals do that crap all the time. stop with that bs. John McCain gave his birth certificate from Panama (US soil baby) at the begining, hence no issue.

Easy enough.

Link a Democratic candidate pulling that sort of crap.

And last I checked..Panama was not US soil.

One of my sons was born in Japan on a U.S. Navy base.
He's got a U.S. birth certificate.
See how that works?

Case law makes him a US citizen..having been born to one.

The same thing would have been true if Obama had been born in Kenya. Which he wasn't.

In any case..it was a nonsense issue. Both McCain (who is a US hero) and Obama had every right as US citizens to run for president.

And the fact that Obama has been made to show multiple copies of his birth certificate..which still hasn't satisfied many people is an embarrassment.

There is that.

Don't get it.

Easy enough.

There is a military base, and the canal was part of the US, until Jimmy Carter got rid of it.
you might just want to learn some facts, once in awhile, they come in handy.

There is a military base, and the canal was part of the US, until Jimmy Carter got rid of it.

I knew that.
That was the point I was trying to make with my Japan post....

Easy enough.

Correct. It was known as the 'Panama Canal Zone'. We built the damned thing. And I do belive China has an interest in the place.

Easy enough.

The Constitution makes no such exemption.

In fact..it doesn't even allow for foreign bases.

Easy enough.

The Constitution makes no such exemption.

In fact..it doesn't even allow for foreign bases.

It doesn't say there can't be either...

It also doesn't Require a Declaration of War... But when one is done, it's done by Congress...

Congress Authorizes the Military...

Well, except in the Instances when we have a King like Barry and Libya. :thup:

:)

peace...

Swallow said:
Context is everything, honesty is not.

Looks like the OP swallowed this one.... Big time....:lol:

Going gay again?

No big surprise here.

Why, because you swallowed some bogus edited tape?

:lol:

Don't cry, princess....lol

You'll have to get your gay on with someone else... Try Huggy or GayBikerSailor... I've told you more than once to stop hitting on me, Nancy...

Correct. It was known as the 'Panama Canal Zone'. We built the damned thing. And I do belive China has an interest in the place.

When I was stationed at an Army Base in the mid-80s, I remember some of the Army guys talking about duty at Panama.

When I was stationed at an Army Base in the mid-80s, I remember some of the Army guys talking about duty at Panama.

As a Ham Operator in my young life back in the 70's I used to talk to those guys down there. Some were military...some were lock operators. What was really cool was getting 'QSL' cards from those places.

Forum List

Back