🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mitt Romney 2016

If Romney runs again Hillary will win simply because of her position - slightly to Romney's right.

But then that depends on who Mitt is addressing.
I might have voted for the guy in 2012 if he hadn't adapted the same style of addressing crowds and issues that his fellow Bay Stater John Kerry used in 2004.. I could never figure out what Romney stood for because it changed all the time. So I wrote in Jon Huntsman on my 2012 election ballot because I wanted some consistency.
The Democrats thank you for Obama's second term.

Yeah, my single vote was the national and state game changer alright! :disbelief::lol: Obama carried Minnesota 52.6 percent to 45 percent.
There is nothing in the Constitution that says I have to vote for either the Democratic or Republican parties's candidates even when neither candidate represents my interests, which is strengthening the middle class. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils, when there are better candidates than what the Dems or GOP offer up.
But hey, thanks for your opinion about my freedom to vote for who I want to vote for.

Your vote is barely relevant any way because the outcome is determined by the Electoral College.

Exactly, that's why I pointed out how meaningless my write-in vote was in terms of the outcome and that's just in the state I voted in, let alone nationally.
It seems that people who are absolutely married to their chosen ideology have a very rough time comprehending voting for anyone outside their ideology, let alone understanding thinking for oneself.

Choose one of the two major party candidates because he/she/it (now that simians are allowed) is "the lesser of evils" and you're voting for evil. Evil by your own assessment. Now if evil is what which floateth your boat - then go for it!

Choose one of the two major party candidates because he/she/it (now that simians are allowed) is "the lesser of evils" and you're voting for evil. Evil by your own assessment. Now if evil is what which floateth your boat - then go for it!

Oh brother. Now that's bring drama into it.
Most times I have voted for a major party candidate because I like their qualifications/stands on issues. However, when I have come to the conclusion that neither major party offers is not what I am looking for, I'll vote for a person who most represents what I am looking for. In 2012, I didn't like what "O" had done and was proposing to do, I also didn't like where Romney was coming from I hate flip-floppers. So if I had been forced to vote for either one, I would have voter for the one closest to what I was looking for, however their appeal would be not much, thus the lesser of two evils. Therefore as I am not bound by any laws to write in my ideal candidate, I voted for Jon Huntsman. At least I'm voting.
You must of been a thespian at one time Henry.

Last edited:
If Romney runs again Hillary will win simply because of her position - slightly to Romney's right.

But then that depends on who Mitt is addressing.
I might have voted for the guy in 2012 if he hadn't adapted the same style of addressing crowds and issues that his fellow Bay Stater John Kerry used in 2004.. I could never figure out what Romney stood for because it changed all the time. So I wrote in Jon Huntsman on my 2012 election ballot because I wanted some consistency.
The Democrats thank you for Obama's second term.

Yeah, my single vote was the national and state game changer alright! :disbelief::lol: Obama carried Minnesota 52.6 percent to 45 percent.
There is nothing in the Constitution that says I have to vote for either the Democratic or Republican parties's candidates even when neither candidate represents my interests, which is strengthening the middle class. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils, when there are better candidates than what the Dems or GOP offer up.
But hey, thanks for your opinion about my freedom to vote for who I want to vote for.

Your vote is barely relevant any way because the outcome is determined by the Electoral College.

Exactly, that's why I pointed out how meaningless my write-in vote was in terms of the outcome and that's just in the state I voted in, let alone nationally.
It seems that people who are absolutely married to their chosen ideology have a very rough time comprehending voting for anyone outside their ideology, let alone understanding thinking for oneself.

If the so called conservatives on this forum didn't have their ideology spoon fed to them by FOX News all the time they would have nothing to say.

I won't vote for Romney.

We've seen him last time he ran, and we've seen how the conservative platform shifted to primarily extremism.

Forum List

Back