Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

You're inferring that I believe Christian dogma is rational. :thup:

Go ahead and find one single post I've ever made to back that up skippy.

If you're a Christian and you call Mormonism "whackadoo," then you're implying Christianity isn't "whackadoo." If you believe Christianity is "whackadoo," then you aren't a Christian.

Which is it?

You're inferring that I believe Christian dogma is rational. :thup:

Go ahead and find one single post I've ever made to back that up skippy.

If you're a Christian and you call Mormonism "whackadoo," then you're implying Christianity isn't "whackadoo." If you believe Christianity is "whackadoo," then you aren't a Christian.

There is mainstream whackadoo and there is deep orbit whackadoo. One is politically ok, the other... we'll just have to see. :lol:

The amount of butthurt generated by this thread is nothing compared to what is coming if Romney wins the nomination.

The left-wing smear machine is going to make my lampooning of Mormonism look like child's play. But of course they won't come right out and shit on it like I did, they'll be a lot more clever about it than that. Mostly they'll devote countless hours and segments to discussing how none of his batshit crazy religious beliefs should matter, all the while detailing (and distorting) exactly what those batshit crazy beliefs are.

Bank on it. :thup:

The amount of butthurt generated by this thread is nothing compared to what is coming if Romney wins the nomination.

The left-wing smear machine is going to make my lampooning of Mormonism look like child's play. But of course they won't come right out and shit on it like I did, they'll be a lot more clever about it than that. Mostly they'll devote countless hours and segments to discussing how none of his batshit crazy religious beliefs should matter, all the while detailing (and distorting) exactly what those batshit crazy beliefs are.

I welcome it, regardless if Romney gets it.

“Every time you kick ‘Mormonism’ you kick it upstairs; you never kick it downstairs. The Lord Almighty so orders it.” - Brigham Young

And the Jews are convinced that one days worth of oil lasted 8 days....and of course, the parting of the red sea...and some chick turning into salt....not to mention some kid named David who was able to beat an evil giant with a rock and a sling......dam those Jews are NUTS.

:eusa_hand: manifold wouldn't vote for a Jew, either.

In his opinion, only "normal" Christians are electable. Not Mormons. Certainly not Jews or Muslims.

And a normal Christian is one who believes that a woman was impregnated by a man with a white beard floating up in the clouds somewhere....

And the Muslims with that whole "virgins waiting for them" thing...I mean....really? How many virgins are there in heaven to accomomodate all of those millions of men? And what about the women? When they die, do they become lesbians so they, too, can enjoy the virgins?

And besides...what good is a virgin? I mean...if they dies a virgin, it is likely they will want to stay that way...

I can see it now....
"come on baby...you is mine!"
"No No No...I am a virgin and plan to stay that way...."

Talk about a real letdown...blow yourself up and stuck with a bunch of virgins for eternity.

Hell is when all 72 virgins are on their period.

I think female muslims get to be lesbians too. Or at least don't have to deal with Muslim men.

The ones who are going to get butt hurt are the ones who make an issue of it. Too many religious people live in glass houses to have any sympathy with someone who trashes another person's religion. When it comes to stupid beliefs, 95% of america is in a mexican standoff with everyone else. So you leave mine alone, I leave yours alone.

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Why does this, or any other of the things you're citing, seem crazy? Or rather, any crazier than mainstream Christian beliefs?

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Frankly, if he can get the economy going again, I don't care if he believes Jesus and Satan are the same person.

Or if he thinks he and Jesus and Satan are all the same person!

It won't happen. The left doesn't care. He didn't get it as governor of the most liberal state in the country.

Sad for you.

I welcome it, regardless if Romney gets it.

“Every time you kick ‘Mormonism’ you kick it upstairs; you never kick it downstairs. The Lord Almighty so orders it.” - Brigham Young
Yep. It's worked pretty good for gays.

In all seriousness, how do we know that is what he believes? Has he said that?

Do Christians believe in the literal interpretation of the bible, that God really created the earth in eight days, that a talking snake enticed Eve to eat an apple, that Eve was made from Adam's rib, that Noah built a boat and collected two of every species on earth and put them on this boat and sailed around for 40 days and none of the animals ate each other, and so on and so on and so on?

I mean, seriously, do you know how fucking hard it would be to gather two of every species? There are 3500 species of mosquitoes alone. How could he get one male and one female for each species of mosquito?

In all seriousness, how do we know that is what he believes? Has he said that?

Do Christians believe in the literal interpretation of the bible, that God really created the earth in eight days, that a talking snake enticed Eve to eat an apple, that Eve was made from Adam's rib, that Noah built a boat and collected two of every species on earth and put them on this boat and sailed around for 40 days and none of the animals ate each other, and so on and so on and so on?

I mean, seriously, do you know how fucking hard it would be to gather two of every species? There are 3500 species of mosquitoes alone. How could he get one male and one female for each species of mosquito?
:eusa_hand: That was pre-evolution. He only needed two mosquitoes, the others were mutants after the flood.

Forum List

Back