Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

The "beliefs" in that link don't even scratch the surface. Do a net search. Ask yourself why he is so sneaky about EVERYTHING.

when has he ever been sneaky about anything?

These people have some really frightening beliefs but, IMO, its Mitt's dishonesty, lack of ethics, total lack of related experience and the fact that he's almost as dump as Perry - That's what rw's should be looking at.

You really don't know much about Romney. On honesty, ethics, and definitely on experience, he is far superior to Obama.

BTW "dump" as Perry? lol

But, they won't. They'll make excuses. They'll lie to themselves. They'll do whatever they have to do to make it okay to vote for him.

Projection much?

And, then they'll blame President Obama for everything Mitt does.

Projection again?

Its the pub/bag way.

Right cause im sure youre not in the "It's Bush's fault" crowd.

Yes, all the above are quite bizarre to those not suffering from the delusion of religion.

Consequently, since all religion is delusional, Romney is no more or less qualified because of this faith alone. There are many more tangible, secular reasons why Romney is not qualified.

Faith in God is hardly a delusion. What's delusional is concluding that there is nothing there without investigating anything.

Absolutely a delusion. Where is YOUR faith? You should be proud of your delusion. Believing in something without factual support is delusion...especially when you base your whole life and existence on that assumption. YOUR delusion goes deeper though and progresses to sociopath when you act on your delusion when interacting with others and expect others to respect your fantasy as if it is fact. You people are dangerous to the survival of the human species.

Simply because you don't understand faith doesn't make it delusional.

Faith in God is hardly a delusion. What's delusional is concluding that there is nothing there without investigating anything.

Absolutely a delusion. Where is YOUR faith? You should be proud of your delusion. Believing in something without factual support is delusion...especially when you base your whole life and existence on that assumption. YOUR delusion goes deeper though and progresses to sociopath when you act on your delusion when interacting with others and expect others to respect your fantasy as if it is fact. You people are dangerous to the survival of the human species.

I understand "faith" is nonsense. It is true that we as humans have a lot more to learn. It is sad and even criminal that the well of knowledge in continually poisoned by religion.

I understand "faith" is nonsense. It is true that we as humans have a lot more to learn. It is sad and even criminal that the well of knowledge in continually poisoned by religion.

Your understanding of faith is nonsense, yes, but true faith is certain.

Yes, all the above are quite bizarre to those not suffering from the delusion of religion.

Consequently, since all religion is delusional, Romney is no more or less qualified because of this faith alone. There are many more tangible, secular reasons why Romney is not qualified.

fuck off

fuck off

I wasn't talking to you...bird brain. I enjoy exploring the meaning of "faith" by some here at USMB including "Avatar".

If you must contribute to an adult discussion try to be a grown up and offer something of value.

If Mitt Romney actually believed that Jesus was from Rochester NY and rode a dinosaur, than I would think more of him.

As it stands, he is one of the most shallow opportunists that has ever run for the presidency. He doesn't have the courage or depth to believe in anything but money and personal advancement. His only real experience is helping large corporations save money by cutting American jobs. He is a pathetic joke.

John Huntsman is a real mormon, and he is a far better candidate. Problem is: Huntsman isn't a shill for big business, so he won't be allowed close to the nomination.

Last edited:

fuck off

I wasn't talking to you...bird brain. I enjoy exploring the meaning of "faith" by some here at USMB including "Avatar".

If you must contribute to an adult discussion try to be a grown up and offer something of value.

fuck off

fuck off

Touche.

i worked very hard on it..

huggy thinks that slagging other people's beliefs is somehow exploring the meaning of faith.

he is, of course, a douche bag

I want to point out that this was a 10-Page Mormon Bashing post I had nothing to do with.

Just sayin'.

Yeah--it's not Romney's religion that has me bothered--it's all these VIDEO recorded statements stating he is a moderate--that was endorsed by the Latino newspaper El Mundo--and him saying he has progressive ideas. Now he's all for sending out gestapo squads to rip Grandma and Grandpa out of their family circles and send them back to nothing. This guy has flipped and flopped so many times--that it is--worrisome because it's all on U-tube which will be used over and over again by the Obama campaign.

Here's the video of Romney saying he is a moderate with progressive ideas---and getting endorsed by El Mundo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcjJEXt9To&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney in Worcester 2002 "My views are progressive" - YouTube[/ame]

If Mitt Romney actually believed that Jesus was from Rochester NY and rode a dinosaur, than I would think more of him.

As it stands, he is one of the most shallow opportunists that has ever run for the presidency. He doesn't have the courage or depth to believe in anything but money and personal advancement. His only real experience is helping large corporations save money by cutting American jobs. He is a pathetic joke.

John Huntsman is a real mormon, and he is a far better candidate. Problem is: Huntsman isn't a shill for big business, so he won't be allowed close to the nomination.

You really don't have an accurate picture of what Romney did for a living. What evidence is that that he has ever shilled for big business?

huggy thinks that slagging other people's beliefs is somehow exploring the meaning of faith.

And you as usual play a fool.

Where you as skweemish in science class when the others were dissecting frogs? Even the ancient Romans and Greeks dissected the diseased in search of the truth.

Atheists have done no harm to the progression of the human race. That would be the religious. You can take any side you want. But please try a little harder to say something relevant.

"Fuck off" is pretty lame...even for you O'Dello.

And you as usual play a fool.

Where you as skweemish in science class when the others were dissecting frogs? Even the ancient Romans and Greeks dissected the diseased in search of the truth.

Atheists have done no harm to the progression of the human race. That would be the religious. You can take any side you want. But please try a little harder to say something relevant.

"Fuck off" is pretty lame...even for you O'Dello.

I say the religious and atheists have forced us to question reality--to question our perception of reality at least. Thus, aiding our progression?
Have we in fact progressed?
That remains to be seen.
In the meantime, "Fuck off" and "That man wears magic underwear" seem as relevant as anything else.
I got to take a shit.

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

Still want to vote for this nut?

Here is the interesting thing; Christians believe Jesus died and then arose from the dead in the flesh, talked to some of his disciples and then magically disappeared to heaven. Muslims believe the Angel Gabriel spoke directly to Mohammed and helped him write God's word. Some people believe the gods of ancient mythology actually existed and were aliens.

Hell, everybody thinks something. What difference does it make which religious version we are being duped by? Does it really matter? Maybe somewhere in all our religious beliefs something actually is correct. Maybe there is something more. Maybe all these religions including Mormanism have some credibility in some way.

In the end, so long as a person's religious beliefs don't involve sacrificing humans or some other ridiculous notions, and preach love and respect then I am not going to be too concerned. And as we have seen, all religions can evolve, well except maybe for Islam.

Forum List

Back