Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

In case you missed it, the publication running the Mormon angle is the NY Times.

True story :thup:

Romney beats Obama in the general election, the Times knows it.

Their only hope is to scuttle Romney in the primary. Obama might beat Santorum, so the Times will do anything they can to tear down Romney and promote Santorum.

Maybe in fantasyland.

But in the real world, not so much.

Obama Akbar indeed.....

I don't see where that is called for, since I'm simply being objective about it.

I honestly don't see how Obama loses to any of the republican candidates. Sure Romney will make it closer than the others, but it's still going to be an Obama victory in my objective opinion.

In case you missed it, the publication running the Mormon angle is the NY Times.

Their only hope is to scuttle Romney in the primary. Obama might beat Santorum, so the Times will do anything they can to tear down Romney and promote Santorum.

The beat down is gonna be on the Morman Cult as it is forced out of the shadows and exposed in the general election. The die hard Christian Fundamentalists won't vote for Mittens. The women that have been passing on voting have been called to arms and all that "war" will be heaped on Romney also. Paul Ryan sealed the deal with his newer and more draconian budget proposal. The elderly will not support vouchers replacing Medicare so those that would normally vote GOP will stay away or turn out for Obama to save their Medicare. It's shaping up as a perfect storm that will push a Tsunami of votes against the GOP and for Obama.

If I was a New GPOer Fundamentalist I would invest in the mental health industry because there will be a lot of depressed republicans that need counseling and medication after November.

Yup..you guyz really screwed the pooch. As it turned out just doing nothing to help Obama wasn't enough.

The big plan to let the economy sink Obamas chances backfired. You dummies put all your eggs into the "fail" basket and against all odds the stupid economy has crawled out of it's grave and up the hill on it's hands and knees while you idiots where trying to bury it.

Last edited:
I don't see where that is called for, since I'm simply being objective about it.

No you're not.

At worst, Romney is even with Obama, but Romney is still campaigning against Republicans. With them out of the picture, he picks up 5 to 10 points on Obama.

If you were objective you would acknowledge this.

I honestly don't see how Obama loses to any of the republican candidates. Sure Romney will make it closer than the others, but it's still going to be an Obama victory in my objective opinion.

I'll keep a box of tissue handy for you in November, I suspect you will be distraught.

No you're not.

At worst, Romney is even with Obama, but Romney is still campaigning against Republicans. With them out of the picture, he picks up 5 to 10 points on Obama.

If you were objective you would acknowledge this.

I'll keep a box of tissue handy for you in November, I suspect you will be distraught.

You ascribe a level of Obama support to me that simply isn't there.

bwgd? :dunno:

The beat down is gonna be on the Morman Cult as it is forced out of the shadows and exposed in the general election. The die hard Christian Fundamentalists won't vote for Mittens.

But they'll vote for Obama after he has declared war on the 1st Amendment and religious freedom?

ROFL

You're delusional.

The women that have been passing on voting have been called to arms and all that "war" will be heaped on Romney also.

NOW was never going to endorse Romney, nor was the Abortion industry. Again, you're delusional.

Paul Ryan sealed the deal with his newer and more draconian budget proposal. The elderly will not support vouchers replacing Medicare so those that would normally vote GOP will stay away or turn out for Obama to save their Medicare. It's shaping up as a perfect storm that will push a Tsunami of votes against the GOP and for Obama.

If I was a New GPOer Fundamentalist I would invest in the mental health industry because there will be a lot of depressed republicans that need counseling and medication after November.

Yup..you guyz really screwed the pooch. As it turned out just doing nothing to help Obama wasn't enough.

The big plan to let the economy sink Obamas chances backfired. You dummies put all your eggs into the "fail" basket and against all odds the stupid economy has crawled out of it's grave and up the hill on it's hands and knees while you idiots where trying to bury it.

Sure.

The beat down is gonna be on the Morman Cult as it is forced out of the shadows and exposed in the general election. The die hard Christian Fundamentalists won't vote for Mittens. The women that have been passing on voting have been called to arms and all that "war" will be heaped on Romney also. Paul Ryan sealed the deal with his newer and more draconian budget proposal. The elderly will not support vouchers replacing Medicare so those that would normally vote GOP will stay away or turn out for Obama to save their Medicare. It's shaping up as a perfect storm that will push a Tsunami of votes against the GOP and for Obama.

Obama to 'save their medicare', are you freakin' serious???? He's the one that cut it by 500 billion to fund Obamacare... Seriously, dude?? :lol: Your delusions are going to go up in flames in November, and if they don't, then the idiots that vote Obama back in deserve everything they're going to get.

Obama to 'save their medicare', are you freakin' serious???? He's the one that cut it by 500 billion to fund Obamacare... Seriously, dude?? :lol: Your delusions are going to go up in flames in November, and if they don't, then the idiots that vote Obama back in deserve everything they're going to get.

As long as you have someone to blame besides yourselves it's all good. I don't really care. My party went off the deep end several decades ago. Obama isn't "My Man". He is just less crazy than the alternative. You all want to run Bishops in Cults...A guy that takes dead fetuses home for the kids...A guy that was run out of Congress in disgrace..and a wackadoodle that thinks he can change all of government just being president. Ya...I'm the delusional one in this conversation. :lol:

As long as you have someone to blame besides yourselves it's all good. I don't really care. My party went off the deep end several decades ago. Obama isn't "My Man". He is just less crazy than the alternative. You all want to run Bishops in Cults...A guy that takes dead fetuses home for the kids...A guy that was run out of Congress in disgrace..and a wackadoodle that thinks he can change all of government just being president. Ya...I'm the delusional one in this conversation. :lol:

you may not be delusional....but you are quite obviously a lying piece of shit.

LMAO...used to be a republican. Get real.

OOOOHoooh...!!! NOOOoooooo...!!! An anonymous fuckwit on the internets called me a lying piece of shit! What WILL I do????? Maybe I'll just wait till Novenber ..then laugh my ass off.

:lol:

OOOOHoooh...!!! NOOOoooooo...!!! An anonymous fuckwit on the internets called me a lying piece of shit! What WILL I do????? Maybe I'll just wait till Novenber ..then laugh my ass off.

Oh...dont worry Huggy. I didnt say it as an attempt to hurt you. I have no reason to want to hurt your feelings.

No. That was not my intention.

I just wanted to let you knoiw that no matter how much you deny it, you were never a republican and you never will be. It is obvbious by your posts....and most, if not all of us know it.

And as for laughing in November..... I did not vote for Obama last time around and when I woke up the next morning, my life was still my life, I smiled, kissed my wife and started my day.

Unlike you, my life does not revolve around lying about my ideology and worrying about politics.

I simply enjoy a good debate. Something you have never been able to participate in.

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

I'd rather have a Mormon for president than a Muslim.

Oh...dont worry Huggy. I didnt say it as an attempt to hurt you. I have no reason to want to hurt your feelings.

No. That was not my intention.

I just wanted to let you knoiw that no matter how much you deny it, you were never a republican and you never will be. It is obvbious by your posts....and most, if not all of us know it.

And as for laughing in November..... I did not vote for Obama last time around and when I woke up the next morning, my life was still my life, I smiled, kissed my wife and started my day.

Unlike you, my life does not revolve around lying about my ideology and worrying about politics.

I simply enjoy a good debate. Something you have never been able to participate in.

Why Mr. Jarhead..if that's what your name really is.. You cut me to the bone...

It never occured to me to put my political allegience up for a popular vote. You boys are real brave and fearless-like when you hide behind cartoon characters on the internets aren't you.

Don't you worry a single hair on your little punkin head Sport. I wouldn't think of trying to convince you of anything.

It doesn't matter what I believe does it? And..it certainly doesn't matter what you THINK I believe..because this is the internet.

I am not here to point out, mindlessly as you do,..that I will lose. I am only here to point out with facts why you will lose.

Forum List

Back