Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

If Romney was a mainstream Christian, he would've sewn up the nomination months ago.

But keep telling me how his religion doesn't matter.

Well, I think it does matter and it should. The Mormons have made it pretty clear that they think that line between Church and State is only a guideline...

I also think that the Evangelicals really do hate the Mormons. For instance in South Carolina, a teacher was recently suspended and may be fired for reading excerpts from Ender's Game, a science fiction novel written by prominant Mormon author Orson Scott Card. He's been on the Evangelical Hit list for years.

South Carolina Teacher Suspended For Reading 'Ender's Game' To Middle School Students [Updated] - Forbes

(For the record, I think Ender's Game is a HORRIBLE novel, but not worth getting fired over, really. )

Hey, at least Romney didn't go through a ritual to ward off witchcraft like Caribou Barbie did.

Or did he? :dunno:

mani is only Illustrating what he Liberal Media will do once the Mormon gets the Nomination...

:)

peace...

And it's still coming...

I bet Sister Wives will be getting some National Media Attention it never expected in the coming months also.

Maybe another Warren Jeffs is coming?... :dunno:

peace...

Okay, and why is this a bad thing?

Frankly, there are a lot of things Mormons believe that are pretty nuts, and frankly, I want to know if Mitt (who was not just a Hair Club Client, but the Bishop) actually believes that stuff.

Does he really think God cursed the Native Americans with dark skin when the Lamanites smited the Nephites?

Does he really think that all other relgions are "of the devil" and "an abomination" as it says in the book of Mormon?

Is he going to keep a years worth of canned goods in the basement of the White House like all Mormons do?

Does he really think a woman can only get into Heaven if bonded to a Mormon Man?

If Romney was a mainstream Christian, he would've sewn up the nomination months ago.

Well, I think it does matter and it should. The Mormons have made it pretty clear that they think that line between Church and State is only a guideline...

I also think that the Evangelicals really do hate the Mormons. For instance in South Carolina, a teacher was recently suspended and may be fired for reading excerpts from Ender's Game, a science fiction novel written by prominant Mormon author Orson Scott Card. He's been on the Evangelical Hit list for years.

South Carolina Teacher Suspended For Reading 'Ender's Game' To Middle School Students [Updated] - Forbes

(For the record, I think Ender's Game is a HORRIBLE novel, but not worth getting fired over, really. )

It was alright. I put it into "comic book" territory. I have no reason why people got so crazy over it.

mani is only Illustrating what he Liberal Media will do once the Mormon gets the Nomination...

peace...

And it's still coming...

I bet Sister Wives will be getting some National Media Attention it never expected in the coming months also.

peace...

Frankly, there are a lot of things Mormons believe that are pretty nuts, and frankly, I want to know if Mitt (who was not just a Hair Club Client, but the Bishop) actually believes that stuff.

Does he really think God cursed the Native Americans with dark skin when the Lamanites smited the Nephites?

Does he really think that all other relgions are "of the devil" and "an abomination" as it says in the book of Mormon?

Is he going to keep a years worth of canned goods in the basement of the White House like all Mormons do?

Does he really think a woman can only get into Heaven if bonded to a Mormon Man?

Did you Demand these Answers from Barry and his Mentor in 2008?...

peace...

peace...

And it's still coming...

peace...

Here's the full interview with Russert.

Lots of "non-answers" there..but some interesting stuff as well.

Which of course..he disavows today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QycLM6euhg]FULL Mitt Romney interview on Meet the Press with Tim Russert (December 16, 2007) - YouTube[/ame]

I find it funny that liberals, the people who self proclaim tolerance and understanding of everyone in their "deverse" world are trashing mormons and it's those racist, hate everyone religion but their own conservative baptists that support him.
While I find it funny, once you get to know liberalism, it's not suprising.

This is one of my favorite quotes from agnostic Trey Parker:
He states that "All the religions are superfunny to me......The story of Jesus makes no sense to me. God sent his only son. Why could God only have one son and why would he have to die? It's just bad writing, really. And it's really terrible in about the second act."[27] Parker further remarked, "Basically ... out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous — the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah ... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here just 'cause ... just 'cause'. That, to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever."[28]

And it's still coming...

peace...

peace...

Well yeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJzjBtaoJE&feature=related]Obama's Historical Speech On Race 3-18-08 Pt. 1 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Of course it was a nonsense issue..bubbled up into a real one.

It was alright. I put it into "comic book" territory. I have no reason why people got so crazy over it.

I wouldn't insult comic books that way.

I thought it was an awful book because the characters had no depth to them. It was just the same plot point being recycled over 400 pages, and we didn't even get to the cool alien stuff until the last 20 or so. And it turned out to not really be that cool.

And it's still coming...

peace...

peace...

Actually, I did. And frankly, didn't like some of his answers. Also thought it was kind of jerky throwing Granny under the bus the way he did.

But Obama actually did answer those questions and eventually renounced Wright...

I don't see Romney renouncing MOnson any time soon.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

Btw, the 500 billion "cut from Medicare" is actually from Medicare Plus, an overpriced Pub add on scam- that Romney and the Ryan plan want to cut too. More Pubcrappe...

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

So, despite the RW calling President Obama the "Messiah" for years now, It's actually Willard Romney that believes he will be a "Messiah". Interesting and soooooo ironic.

:lol:

And Obama believes that ATM machines have wrecked the economy.... the economy that he simultaneously says is doing fine but that the private sector just needs more policemen and teachers.

Blah blah blah.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

So, despite the RW calling President Obama the "Messiah" for years now, It's actually Willard Romney that believes he will be a "Messiah". Interesting and soooooo ironic.

A Deviant says what?...

peace...

peace...

Actually, I did. And frankly, didn't like some of his answers. Also thought it was kind of jerky throwing Granny under the bus the way he did.

But Obama actually did answer those questions and eventually renounced Wright...

I don't see Romney renouncing MOnson any time soon.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

He threw away 20 years of his Life and his Mentor for Politics and you Respect that?...

Wow.

peace...

no, Obama really believes it. And he has this look of how dare I be criticized. Romney is a stiff, rich, elitist republican, Obama is a stiff, elitist democrat. It should be fun.

And Obama believes that ATM machines have wrecked the economy.... the economy that he simultaneously says is doing fine but that the private sector just needs more policemen and teachers.

Blah blah blah.

so have your comprehension skills always been this bad?

When did Obama say that ATMs wrecked the economy..and when did police and teachers become private sector jobs?

The weirdness continues..

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back