Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

Hell is when all 72 virgins are on their period.

I think female muslims get to be lesbians too. Or at least don't have to deal with Muslim men.

In all seriousness, under Islam women may enter paradise ONLY on the invitation of their husband. If they are unmarried or he doesn't want them - off to hell, regardless of what else they have done.

10. Is it really bizarre to believe that you actually have to listen to what God says to get the blessing He has for you?

9. Taking care of your body is bizarre?

8. Believing the Bible is bizarre?

7. So believing God actually loves His children and communicates with them is weird?

6. Believing Jesus was telling the Truth when He said He has other sheep He needed to visit is bizarre?

5. Believing we are really made in the image of God is bizarre?

4. Believing men can speak with authority from God is bizarre?

3. Again, believing the Bible is accurate is bizarre?

2. Completely innaccurate picture of LDS theology.

1. Never looked up at the sky before? There are worlds without end. You honestly think God has never created any other life? Seriously? This is what you think is bizarre?
Yes, all the above are quite bizarre to those not suffering from the delusion of religion.

Consequently, since all religion is delusional, Romney is no more or less qualified because of this faith alone. There are many more tangible, secular reasons why Romney is not qualified.

Yes, all the above are quite bizarre to those not suffering from the delusion of religion.

Consequently, since all religion is delusional, Romney is no more or less qualified because of this faith alone. There are many more tangible, secular reasons why Romney is not qualified.

Faith in God is hardly a delusion. What's delusional is concluding that there is nothing there without investigating anything.

All of these "reasons" boil down to the fact that you are a partisan hack.

Romney is more qualified than your fucking little Messiah® is. Granted, that ain't saying much..

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

As I've said to JoeB repeatedly, no one religion is any less far-fetched than another. Yawn.

Islam really doesn't worry too much about hell. It can't be that bad a place if it lacks pios muslim men.

My understanding of Judiasm (very slight) is that heaven and hell are the same place. It is your attitude and your preparation that matter to make it which it is.

Islam really doesn't worry too much about hell. It can't be that bad a place if it lacks pios muslim men.

My understanding of Judiasm (very slight) is that heaven and hell are the same place. It is your attitude and your preparation that matter to make it which it is.

How to survive hell:

Learn to irrigate.

Muslim hell is a little more severe.

Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: 'Taste the torment of the Conflagration!' - Surah 22:19-23

You are saying the the windsock has come out and professed that he believes all of the tenets of his Mormon faith?

If so, then there may be a point to being against him on religious reasons.

I prefer to oppose him on policy differences.

You actually know where he stands on policy? :eek:

Do tell. :lol:
Depends on what time of day you ask Mitt.

Which, of course, is completely untrue. But keep telling yourself that.

The amount of butthurt generated by this thread is nothing compared to what is coming if Romney wins the nomination.

The left-wing smear machine is going to make my lampooning of Mormonism look like child's play. But of course they won't come right out and shit on it like I did, they'll be a lot more clever about it than that. Mostly they'll devote countless hours and segments to discussing how none of his batshit crazy religious beliefs should matter, all the while detailing (and distorting) exactly what those batshit crazy beliefs are.

Bank on it. :thup:
It won't happen. The left doesn't care. He didn't get it as governor of the most liberal state in the country.

Sad for you.

It didn't happen in Massachusetts because it wouldn't work in Massachusetts.

Massachusetts isn't in the bible belt. :thup:

Someones religion doesn't mean jack to me.

Hell. He can worship an idol in the corner for all I care.

I'm more interested in CAN HE RUN THE COUNTRY AND CAN HE GET US OUT OF THIS MESS WE ARE IN.

The current occupant of the WH sure as hell can't. Time for a more qualified Prez.

Speak for yourself. I'm much better off than I was the day Obama took office.

Good for you and I am speaking for myself. Always do because I could give shit one about how anyone else is doing.We still need a better Prez though because someone else might give a shit.

Exactly the problem.

Any religion that has to keep secrets about its beliefs is not a respectable religion

If they're secrets, then how did they appear in the OP?

The "beliefs" in that link don't even scratch the surface. Do a net search. Ask yourself why he is so sneaky about EVERYTHING.

These people have some really frightening beliefs but, IMO, its Mitt's dishonesty, lack of ethics, total lack of related experience and the fact that he's almost as dump as Perry - That's what rw's should be looking at.

But, they won't. They'll make excuses. They'll lie to themselves. They'll do whatever they have to do to make it okay to vote for him.

And, then they'll blame President Obama for everything Mitt does.

Its the pub/bag way.

Last edited:

Faith in God is hardly a delusion. What's delusional is concluding that there is nothing there without investigating anything.

Absolutely a delusion. Where is YOUR faith? You should be proud of your delusion. Believing in something without factual support is delusion...especially when you base your whole life and existence on that assumption. YOUR delusion goes deeper though and progresses to sociopath when you act on your delusion when interacting with others and expect others to respect your fantasy as if it is fact. You people are dangerous to the survival of the human species.

Forum List

Back