Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

Still want to vote for this nut?

If you think the beliefs of other Christian denominations are any more rational, then you're an idiot.

• Christians believe that a married woman was a virgin, that she had sex with God, and that her husband didn't get upset about the fact that she got knocked up even though he had never touched her.
  • They believe some gaseous vertebrate up in the sky who has the power to create entire universes is interested in all the sordid details of some ordinary biological creatures on one of the trillions and trillions of planets he created.
  • They believe god, the being who created sex, has a penis.
  • They believe in one God, but they also believe in three separate gods called "God," "The son" and the "Holy Ghost."

I could go on and on with this list, but I think any intelligent person gets the point.

Obama supposedly believes in this nonsense.

And the Jews are convinced that one days worth of oil lasted 8 days....and of course, the parting of the red sea...and some chick turning into salt....not to mention some kid named David who was able to beat an evil giant with a rock and a sling......dam those Jews are NUTS.

:eusa_hand: manifold wouldn't vote for a Jew, either.

In his opinion, only "normal" Christians are electable. Not Mormons. Certainly not Jews or Muslims.

If you think the beliefs of other Christian denominations are any more rational, then you're an idiot.

• Christians believe that a married woman was a virgin, that she had sex with God, and that her husband didn't get upset about the fact that she got knocked up even though he had never touched her.
  • They believe some gaseous vertebrate up in the sky who has the power to create entire universes is interested in all the sordid details of some ordinary biological creatures on one of the trillions and trillions of planets he created.
  • They believe in one God, but they also believe in three separate gods called "God," "The son" and the "Holy Ghost."

I could go on and on with this list, but I think any intelligent person gets the point.

And the Jews are convinced that one days worth of oil lasted 8 days....and of course, the parting of the red sea...and some chick turning into salt....not to mention some kid named David who was able to beat an evil giant with a rock and a sling......dam those Jews are NUTS.

In his opinion, only "normal" Christians are electable. Not Mormons. Certainly not Jews or Muslims.

And a normal Christian is one who believes that a woman was impregnated by a man with a white beard floating up in the clouds somewhere....

And the Muslims with that whole "virgins waiting for them" thing...I mean....really? How many virgins are there in heaven to accomomodate all of those millions of men? And what about the women? When they die, do they become lesbians so they, too, can enjoy the virgins?

And besides...what good is a virgin? I mean...if they dies a virgin, it is likely they will want to stay that way...

I can see it now....
"come on baby...you is mine!"
"No No No...I am a virgin and plan to stay that way...."

Talk about a real letdown...blow yourself up and stuck with a bunch of virgins for eternity.

And a normal Christian is one who believes that a woman was impregnated by a man with a white beard floating up in the clouds somewhere....

And the Muslims with that whole "virgins waiting for them" thing...I mean....really? How many virgins are there in heaven to accomomodate all of those millions of men? And what about the women? When they die, do they become lesbians so they, too, can enjoy the virgins?

And besides...what good is a virgin? I mean...if they dies a virgin, it is likely they will want to stay that way...

I can see it now....

Talk about a real letdown...blow yourself up and stuck with a bunch of virgins for eternity.

Biblical nonsense akin to the above is why Jesus swore off sex to begin with.

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

See post #46 :thup:

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

I very much agree with you. Rather than try to understand those who differ, we label them and fail to learn or grow from the differences.

Hey twat, you don't speak for me. mmkay? :thup:

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Sibling rivalry goes way back then. Cain and Able wern't the first to have issues i guess.

HL Mencken famously said that no rational man could make a statement of his religious beliefs as a cold catalog of facts.

As a Christian, one is obliged to believe that Gd knocked up a peasant girl, compelled her boyfriend to marry her, but leave her alone till after Gd's kid was born. That Gd then allowed his son to be used as a blood sacrifice to take away the sins of man kind. That after having been killed, three days later the kid then came back to life and wandered around town for 40 days before being carried off to heaven.

In addition, Catholics believe that the host is the flesh of god, and the wine is the blood of god, and both of these should be consumed as a memorial to the sacrifice.

And this doesn't begin to deal with the whole Genesis "You old man is a monkey" issue.

The big difference is most of the voters believe that fucked up shit too.

Not too many buy into Romney's brand of whackadoo.

QFT.

Fuck'n deal bitches. :lol:

So what's your point, that Romney's brand of "whackadoo" isn't as popular as your brand of whackadoo? In your OP you implied that your religious beliefs were rational and only Romney's were "whackadoo." Are you now reducing the claim to being that his whackadoo beliefs aren't as popular as yours?

Last edited:

I can see it now....

Biblical nonsense akin to the above is why Jesus swore off sex to begin with.

He swore off sex becuase he was surrounded by Muslims...and all of those women were virgins.....he had no choice.....but likely a very strong grip in his right hand!

Hey twat, you don't speak for me. mmkay? :thup:
Truth hurts, how sad.

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Sibling rivalry goes way back then. Cain and Able wern't the first to have issues i guess.

HL Mencken famously said that no rational man could make a statement of his religious beliefs as a cold catalog of facts.

As a Christian, one is obliged to believe that Gd knocked up a peasant girl, compelled her boyfriend to marry her, but leave her alone till after Gd's kid was born. That Gd then allowed his son to be used as a blood sacrifice to take away the sins of man kind. That after having been killed, three days later the kid then came back to life and wandered around town for 40 days before being carried off to heaven.

In addition, Catholics believe that the host is the flesh of god, and the wine is the blood of god, and both of these should be consumed as a memorial to the sacrifice.

And this doesn't begin to deal with the whole Genesis "You old man is a monkey" issue.

I don't know man, I'm just saying, if one candidate's going to balance the budget and the other says he can make me a God (with my own universe), well. . .

So what's your point, that Romney's brand of "whackadoo" isn't as popular as your brand of whackadoo? The claim in the OP is that Romney's stuff is whackadoo and that yours isn't.

Your failed comprehension is hardly my problem.

But for the record the OP mentions Romney's brand of whackadoo only.

Fact, not opinion.

When you boil it all down, all you religious people believe in stupid stuff.

The magic man in the sky for example.

[youtube]RlX0Fk-701Q[/youtube]

Forum List

Back