Mitt Romney and other GOPers will reject the Cruz efforts

The GOP infighting has become a contest of who will be the biggest a$$hole.

Perhaps, as the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs are forced to take sides, the civil war they have, for so long dreamed, will be among themselves. It will then become a contest of who will be the biggest a$$hole left standing.

Pedo joe is all you have and he's perfect for you and the nihilistic libs.
Considering the self-admitted sexual predator you RWNJs adore created the baseless accusation of Biden's proclivity for children, you RWNJs forget your orange-toned messiah was a regular at Jeffrey Epstein's pedo-parties.

Right-wing denial cannot change facts, regardless of how many lies you a$$holes repeat.

Baseless? No. His own daughter wrote about his abusive child pedophilia in which he would force himself in while she was taking a shower. And, a son who had ties to a human trafficking circle. And, pedo joe is owned by the ccp. This is your man.....no mine.

Perhaps, as the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs are forced to take sides, the civil war they have, for so long dreamed, will be among themselves. It will then become a contest of who will be the biggest a$$hole left standing.

132857234_10223853831724365_4730075440347716401_n.jpg

Considering the self-admitted sexual predator you RWNJs adore created the baseless accusation of Biden's proclivity for children, you RWNJs forget your orange-toned messiah was a regular at Jeffrey Epstein's pedo-parties.

Right-wing denial cannot change facts, regardless of how many lies you a$$holes repeat.

Actually Trump banned him from his resort while Clinton was on pedo Island without his security detail.

Allegations of Allegations--The Cruz Brand--is all that faction has to show after multiple-dozens of concluded investigations--all tossed out of court.

Then President-Elect Biden likely has more friends in the Senate--a predictable body of folks--then does the White House denizen.

Ignorance of the pathological liar induced, Trumped-Up senile dementia--is even no excuse!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone not on board with the Allegation that Matt 25:14-30 is as stated: Will clearly continue to pray--if probably for something else(?)!)

Baseless? No. His own daughter wrote about his abusive child pedophilia in which he would force himself in while she was taking a shower. And, a son who had ties to a human trafficking circle. And, pedo joe is owned by the ccp. This is your man.....no mine.
Funny, how well you accept the impeached president trump's pu$$y grabbing and other sexual assaults on women.

Biden is the perfect example of "the lesser of two evils".

As a typical RWNJ, you ignored my many posts advising against Biden as the Democrats' 2020 nominee.

So, only one of us wanted a sexual predator in the White House, and that one, is you.

Funny, how well you accept the impeached president trump's pu$$y grabbing and other sexual assaults on women.

As a typical RWNJ, you ignored my many posts advising against Biden as the Democrats' 2020 nominee.

So, only one of us wanted a sexual predator in the White House, and that one, is you.

No, pedo joe is the example of perversion and exponentially worse than everyone. A scourge of society.

So trump is now dividing the GOP into factions. And stupid people like Cruz and Cohmer Pyle are busy doing just that.
Good news for the Democrats! trump is a Baby Whiner....
Glad some repubs still love their country.

View attachment 436761
You RWNJs come by your description deservedly.

Thanks for proving my point. Instead of being happy Biden maybe president. You are still full of hate and cannot say something good about your candidate.

So trump is now dividing the GOP into factions. And stupid people like Cruz and Cohmer Pyle are busy doing just that.
Romney and the rest of the Lincoln project assholes are only worried about themselves and all the money they can scam by keeping the government rigged. Democrats, especially those like Biden, are exactly the same way. Trump with his America first populism is a big threat to them even though he is great for our country. So when you see anyone opposing Trump, it's a good bet bet they're a greedy, rat bastard who is addicted to political dirty money and power. Either that or they're just extremely gullible and a little bit slow. And the new age Marxists of the Dem. party will never represent anyone's best interest except Moscow and Beijing. America needs Trump populism, not Trump haters. That's the smart conclusion

Not just Romney. Even Pence and McConnell are distancing themselves from a more and more incoherent President Trump. I hope the Republican Party tears itself to pieces, but I doubt we will have such luck. Whatever bad happens to the Repubs after Trump ... they will abundantly have earned it.

I said four years ago that Trump would destroy the Republican Party and was right. We now have two factions in congress - The democratic faction led by John Thune and the authoritarian faction led by Kevin McCarthy. This will not end well for them.

Last edited:
I love how lefties love Romney now. We always knew he was a loser, he was never a conservative, always a “moderate” like Mc-shit-Stain. He can go to hell.
I've always despised Mittens, still do.

I used to despise Mittens and still think his politics are deplorable. But he is definitely a voice of sanity in the age of Rump so I like him a little bit better than I used to.

The modern American woman is not a virgin. Children are supposed to be. And we have an endless supply of Vichy Repubs.

I said four years ago that Trump would destroy the Republican Party and was right. We now have two factions in congress - The democratic faction led by John Thune and the authoritarian faction led by Kevin McCarthy. This will not end well for them.
I'm the happiest boy, in the whole USA!

zippity doo dah and stuff.

Pretty crazy that they're so willing to divide the party like this. But blind ambition can do that.

Forum List

Back